The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I remember Sarah’s fake outrage, her acting on that vlog regarding car windscreen being smashed was odd. A few of us wondered if it was the same car because they showed a photo but some of it didn’t seem to add up. I can’t be bothered to trawl back to the other place but it was a weird one.
The photo was off google and the people who smashed up the car were owed money by Katrina.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
And what about when they bought Katrina a new car and someone smashed the windscreen!
That was when they were in their prime. It was obviously someone connected to the family. Also it might not have made a difference, but I was thinking why vlog about it instead of giving it to her privately.
I still can’t believe they bought her a new car, I’ve always wondered what Katrina had to do in return.
They wanted to vlog the giving of the new car so it would make them out to be so kind to the family yet on the other hand she never allows them into her house she always goes to see them (not that often) but even at Christmas she never wanted to see her niece or nephews as she didn't want to buy them a Christmas present. She never suggests that they all go away on a holiday somewhere just to have quality time with the family.
She does go away with her mother in law but thats because she does everything and Lazy just sits back and does nothing as usual.

Reactions: 14
I’m so confused, why did they drive all that way to stay in a hotel for one night and go back home the next day ??? What was the purpose of that? Especially as creepy was coming back too? Did they just stay in that hotel so they could pick him up ??!? Were they not supposed to be going somewhere after the stay in the hotel but then ‘lost the footage’ & no mention of where they had been?!

Reactions: 10
I can’t remember the vlog now but was some time ago. They gifted Katrina a new car ( brand new or secondhand ) and then literally the same day or next day someone smashed the windscreen. Sarah then did a big rant about it.
It was an old car done up for her and it was given so she could get taken about and also to take "Nanna" to the shops. I wonder why?

Reactions: 6
I actually thought it was all fake and they smashed the windscreen on purpose so they could have a Clickbait/sympathy vlog.
It always seemed too coincidental
I heard a rumour that Katrina owed people some money, hence why the windscreen got smashed 🤷 how true that is, I don't know.

The photo was off google and the people who smashed up the car were owed money by Katrina.
Oops, just seen this post after I posted mine.

Reactions: 6
Was a va
I can’t remember the vlog now but was some time ago. They gifted Katrina a new car ( brand new or secondhand ) and then literally the same day or next day someone smashed the windscreen. Sarah then did a big rant about it.
Wasnt it a second hand va
Don’t think it was a brand new car, think the minghams gave her a secondhand car.😁
It was a second hand vauxhall zafira if I remember rightly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lazy got her first terrible UtI after first dating Chris. What a coincidence. 😷💩😲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Hoping this is allowed to mention but go watch Real Inghams new video about the pedophile ring taking place with YT and highlighting the Inghams videos. It's excellent

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hoping this is allowed to mention but go watch Real Inghams new video about the pedophile ring taking place with YT and highlighting the Inghams videos. It's excellent
I saw this it was a good watch I know we shouldn’t mention these small YouTubers but one has gone live and are bff with everyone I have never seen so many hypocrites in my life also does any of these people work at all 😂

To be honest I've never took much notice when people have mentioned the open mouthed thumbnails etc I didn't really understand the impact. But my god after watching that video it has made more convinced they know what they are doing. It has made me feel sick to my stomach. Is this why they spend the majority of their time at water parks ?
I only use YouTube to watch videos I don't make content the Ingham's are quite a lot younger than me and I presume they know about these dangers as they are in the community surrounding content makers. They must be part of forums or groups that highlight dangers etc.
It lead me to think when they do the open mouthed thumbnails especially with just Issy what do they say to her? Open your mouth as wide as you can ? It's bloody disgusting I am shocked to the core.
The Ingham's read on here and will have seen the video . If they post one more vlog with the kids opened mouthed or in swimsuits they are guilty as sin . Balls in your court.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
To be honest I've never took much notice when people have mentioned the open mouthed thumbnails etc I didn't really understand the impact. But my god after watching that video it has made more convinced they know what they are doing. It has made me feel sick to my stomach. Is this why they spend the majority of their time at water parks ?
I only use YouTube to watch videos I don't make content the Ingham's are quite a lot younger than me and I presume they know about these dangers as they are in the community surrounding content makers. They must be part of forums or groups that highlight dangers etc.
It lead me to think when they do the open mouthed thumbnails especially with just Issy what do they say to her? Open your mouth as wide as you can ? It's bloody disgusting I am shocked to the core.
The Ingham's read on here and will have seen the video . If they post one more vlog with the kids opened mouthed or in swimsuits they are guilty as sin . Balls in your court.
Me neither never really understood either. After watching I just feel sick. How can a mother do this to her children purposely? I'm a mother of 2 teen daughters and would give my life for theirs. Would never put them in a situation like that. In a way I kind of hope Isabelle sees the video and speaks up that she doesn't want to do it anymore. My heart is broken for these girls to be put into this situation on a daily basis throughout their childhood. I feel like crying

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Watch the Ingham family video Esme pushes her too far at 17:32 . Then check the price they sell the said item for absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Me neither never really understood either. After watching I just feel sick. How can a mother do this to her children purposely? I'm a mother of 2 teen daughters and would give my life for theirs. Would never put them in a situation like that. In a way I kind of hope Isabelle sees the video and speaks up that she doesn't want to do it anymore. My heart is broken for these girls to be put into this situation on a daily basis throughout their childhood. I feel like crying
I know quite a bit of this as not long ago I was on a safeguarding course for work and this kind of subject was brought up it’s shocking what’s out there and very eye opening. I also think lazy knows this and allows this to happen for views and money. I hope you do read here lazy cause I think you are just as bad as that nonce of a husband of yours or even worse as you can easily take the girls away from all this but you won’t as money is more important to you and your kids are just your meal ticket also while I am on one turn your comments of the amount of time stapes you see in your comments is shocking.

May be also explain why their views jump dramatically overnight. All the pweirdo’s coming out the woodwork.

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.