The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if someone tried to let Lazy know about her visible health problems on an insta post or something she’d call you a hater and block you

Reactions: 21
When was it that she bought those new rings from Pandora? You can already see that they have been cutting into her skin and she's already had to remove them. Her hands and feet are very swollen, she needs to see a doctor asap. She reads here so let her make her own decisions otherwise as Kat just said, it will be all Tattle's fault!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Their diet is awful. Did you see what they took to durum with them? They are walking heart attacks

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Notice how they've been quiet on insta the last few days. Their strategy for dealing with any scandal always seems to be to shut up for a bit and let it all blow over.

You would think that if hes going to the extent of dying his hair and eyebrows and also always wearing a hat he would dye his eyelashes. I had never heard of these before this thread and wow it's like a cult.

Reactions: 9
A thirteen year old boy was eventually found in the river quite near to where the Ingham’s were staying in Durham. It was reported in the television news and local radio. The emergency services, and local people searched for hours on Saturday and resumed at first light on Sunday. He was found later in the day. There is a somber mood and everyone’s thoughts are with the bereaved family who have asked for privacy which is what I imagine most people would want in such a dreadful situation. The family must be absolutely devastated. It is such a desperate waste of a young mans life who will never reach his potential in life. Whilst this tragedy was unfolding Creepy and Lazy were a few miles to the east filming and declaring Esme’s accident - a bit of water in her boots
I often say to friends and family "Be careful what you wish for" - and the Minghams reliance on "accident" titles for their vlogs really turns my stomach 🙈

"SURPRISE! 4th Pancake Day in 1 week! 10 month old flips his first pancake. EmOTiOnAL!"
Someone's going to have to create a Minghams Vlog Title Bingo card at this rate 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It did say 10.33pm and as you clearly can see he is playing about not even ready for bed and she wonders how he does not sleep very well. He must sleep a lot during the day to be as wide awake as he is. My grandson is slightly older but he was in a routine from day one and he is in bed most nights and sleeping by 8.00pm and if he is not sleeping by this time it tells on him the next day so thats why Jace wont go to bed and sleeps all day. Its Lazy to blame for that
If he is still up at such a ludicrous hour it is reasonable to assume the girls were not much ahead of him. They had already missed a day at school. Meeting up with friends, doing homework/projects or actually being at home was not a priority. All these cabins, cottages and bloody hot pools must be so monotonous. There are no surprises. I would gave immortalised with boredom with the repetitive nothing of it all. Why in hells name are they not doing something interesting or educational whilst away. Could they not play chess or golf? There are many interesting clubs and groups out there that they could enjoy. Esme might enjoy music lessons and play the keyboard that’s never surfaced since Santa fetched it. None of the girls appear academically gifted so it is more important in my humble opinion to furnish more artistic and vocational interests.

Reactions: 13
My heart breaks for this family. Such a tragedy. I have gone through the same myself and am still going through it. You are so right. The Inghams click baiting that Esme has an accident, just makes me hate them even more and I didn't think that was possible

I believe it's fluid retention. She needs to start taking apple cider vinegar quick! If you look back at her after Jace was born, the difference is staggering! She has swelled up like a balloon
I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. I cannot begin to comprehend what you must go through. Be gentle with yourself and I hope in time things might get a little easier for you .

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wonder what kind of vlog we get tonight as they are a day behind 😂
They'll take full advantage of it being pancake day with the word 'suprise' a paedobait thumbnail of Izzy with her sex doll face 😮 and squirty cream

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lazy's profile is starting to look like the outline of Scotland 🤣

Did Lazy, on her Insta stories, just take a dummy out of its packaging and let Jace put it straight in his mouth without washing it first?? The woman is every shade of stupid.

(she's inferring she bought it. What's the bets she's looking to steal the comforter design? 😏)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I wonder how many parents on here have children attending the same schools as the girls , have any had fines for taking their kids out of school for so called holidays

Reactions: 5
Mmmmm. Def no sugar

What’s happened on Facebook?
I'm not sure what's worse, lazys driving position I've never seen anyone drive like that, or the fact she's looking so down trodden, that hair is limp and does nothing for her, also her fingers are fat because she's so small and carrying lots of weight. She just carries fat on her hands, wrists, and feet. She's very much let herself go completely and that is her desision. As she says if she wants a burger for her tea she'll have a burger for her tea, everything in her life is down to her, let them eat sugar, burgers don't comment about her hands feet etc let her carry on she will be one who's sorry.

Reactions: 9
Lazy, Lent is starting today, maybe you can lead by example to your ifam by giving something up for 40 days? Like, for example, not eating sugar that you already don't eat. Or giving up your husband, you can do that for more than 40 days if you want.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
im fair skinned and I swim using a rash vest but nothing he wears is protective
Ya he’s fair skinned fair enough, but who needs protection in a hot tub in February cold weather when it’s nearly dark out??!

• Haha
Ya he’s fair skinned fair enough, but who needs protection in a hot tub in February cold weather when it’s nearly dark out??!
I was thinking more of his wearing the wife beater in the pool

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.