The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checked again and I didn’t imagine it View attachment 88503
It did say 10.33pm and as you clearly can see he is playing about not even ready for bed and she wonders how he does not sleep very well. He must sleep a lot during the day to be as wide awake as he is. My grandson is slightly older but he was in a routine from day one and he is in bed most nights and sleeping by 8.00pm and if he is not sleeping by this time it tells on him the next day so thats why Jace wont go to bed and sleeps all day. Its Lazy to blame for that

Reactions: 21
She’s seems to be suffering from water retention. I’m much bigger than her and my fingers are much slimmer. Or is she just very short?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember him saying the reason he covers up is because he’s fair skinned and burns easily. Sarah has also mentioned that when on holiday and he is in the pool he feels it more appropriate to cover up.
However the real reason is only to cover up his ginger chest hairs!
So,it's more "appropriate" to keep his body covered ( guess we ought to be grateful for that small mercy!),but showing his daughters in skimpy clothing doesn't count!!!😠😠

we definitely need that rolling eye emoji here!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So,it's more "appropriate" to keep his body covered ( guess we ought to be grateful for that small mercy!),but showing his daughters in skimpy clothing doesn't count!!!😠😠

we definitely need that rolling eye emoji here!!
im fair skinned and I swim using a rash vest but nothing he wears is protective

Reactions: 7
A thirteen year old boy was eventually found in the river quite near to where the Ingham’s were staying in Durham. It was reported in the television news and local radio. The emergency services, and local people searched for hours on Saturday and resumed at first light on Sunday. He was found later in the day. There is a somber mood and everyone’s thoughts are with the bereaved family who have asked for privacy which is what I imagine most people would want in such a dreadful situation. The family must be absolutely devastated. It is such a desperate waste of a young mans life who will never reach his potential in life. Whilst this tragedy was unfolding Creepy and Lazy were a few miles to the east filming and declaring Esme’s accident - a bit of water in her boots
My heart breaks for this family. Such a tragedy. I have gone through the same myself and am still going through it. You are so right. The Inghams click baiting that Esme has an accident, just makes me hate them even more and I didn't think that was possible

This is not right, oh my god!!
She’s seems to be suffering from water retention. I’m much bigger than her and my fingers are much slimmer. Or is she just very short?
I believe it's fluid retention. She needs to start taking apple cider vinegar quick! If you look back at her after Jace was born, the difference is staggering! She has swelled up like a balloon

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.