The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you be that excited about a weirdo in a school?!

Im sure they said they have to bath Jace every night to get him to sleep.
Every infant should have a bath every night and then in the morning as it helps to get them off to sleep and in the morning they need a freshen up as they have been lying in a wet nappy all night - forgot Jace doesn't sleep all night and probably does not get enough to drink to wet his nappy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched bits out of last nights vlog, couldn't possible watch the whole vlog, and after watching the "first Steps" Jace only put one foot out thats not taking his first steps he would have had to put out the other foot then he would have walked but he did not take his first stepSSSSS

Reactions: 10
To be fair, I was told by the eczema nurse that bathing a child any more than twice a week strips too much of the skins natural oils. A baby deffo doesn't need bathing every day. They should be top and tailed twice a day at least though
Every infant should have a bath every night and then in the morning as it helps to get them off to sleep and in the morning they need a freshen up as they have been lying in a wet nappy all night - forgot Jace doesn't sleep all night and probably does not get enough to drink to wet his nappy

Reactions: 19
Isnt that dummy thing she brought very much like one of her own products?!

Reactions: 8
To be fair, I was told by the eczema nurse that bathing a child any more than twice a week strips too much of the skins natural oils. A baby deffo doesn't need bathing every day. They should be top and tailed twice a day at least though
I think that may be the case for a baby with eczema but I personally agree that morning and night is preferable for babies without any skin problems.

Reactions: 4
I bath my 7week old every night .. I breast feed and by morning hes soaked in it the he throws up on himself has massive poonarmis up his back and pisses on himself and his head during no nappy times 🙈😂 so a nightly bath is needed here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well all children born up to 1987 must have all the natural oils taken out of their skin as they were bathed night and day and even yet my grandson looks forward to his bath every night and sometimes in the morning also and he is only 19 months

Reactions: 7
Let’s not turn this into a bathing babies debate on the scale of push or pull wheelchair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
is this the time I admit I’m way too lazy to bathe my son two times a day?

he gets a bath every other night... 🙈
Unless he needs one on the off day, of course

Reactions: 19
I sometimes wonder if he covers up so he’s not a ‘distraction’ to the people he’s really targeting the videos at...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are you saying that his fellow ponces might fall in love with creepy by mistake? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Eww no! Quite the opposite. It wouldn’t be as lucrative if they couldn’t get what they wanted from the videos because creepy is all pale and, well, creepy in the background. They don’t want to be seeing fully grown old man bod when they have been lured in by those thumbnails.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
9BD16A12-C3FD-47C1-8D73-CD214CEF4C28.jpeg

Is there any need for this thumbnail!!!

Sarah do you have any self respect that you are letting your creepy husband pimp out your daughter!!! Then you wonder why you get so much hate!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.