The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou, we live in a small village and everyone is in utter shock 😥 That’s very true sorry but it just angered me how he uses this as an excuse for people to feel sorry for him, I would if he spoke about the whole situation in detail possibly
That is really sad, you just never know the minute, im so sorry for your loss and to her family as well .

Not seen them at the high school. Don’t usually enter!
Has anyone ever complained about the amount of time these girls have off school, compared to I imagine most children ?

The Ingham's clickbait ”surprise“ so much, they must’ve been really utterly surprised at what they found on Facebook last night
id say a very lot of open mouthness going on (I know that's not a word BTW)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s 9:40 am and they act like it’s 5:00! Seriously get that baby in a routine so he can get a decent night sleep and quit complaining about him not sleeping at night!😳 Yes Sarah, your Creep if a husband filmed the clock.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Not sure why it’s a huge accomplishment for a baby to walk at 10 months. Both of my babies were taking steps at 9 months. Honestly, the shock is how slow he crawled compared to taking steps, Lazy. If he would have been given the necessary tummy time it would have been much sooner. But you kept him in a car seat or in a seated position unable to move. Yes, I won’t forget your poor parenting skills and lack of knowledge on a developing baby’s needs. Or how you starved him on your dry pancake flapping teets without any other supplement in the boiling heat of summer. Poor kid. He’s lucky he didn’t have brain damage from malnourishment.

Reactions: 24
Not sure why it’s a huge accomplishment for a baby to walk at 10 months. Both of my babies were taking steps at 9 months. Honestly, the shock is how slow he crawled compared to taking steps, Lazy. If he would have been given the necessary tummy time it would have been much sooner. But you kept him in a car seat or in a seated position unable to move. Yes, I won’t forget your poor parenting skills and lack of knowledge on a developing baby’s needs. Or how you starved him on your dry pancake flapping teets without any other supplement in the boiling heat of summer. Poor kid. He’s lucky he didn’t have brain damage from malnourishment.
My eldest was proper walking at 9 months and cruised for while before that too! Sat at 5 months, was crawling by 6 months shes never give me a seconds peace even now she’s a nightmare! None stop!! Lol but yeah I ageee it’s not a huge achievement however it’s going to be hilarious watching Sarah suffer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone noticed this about Creepy... whenever he is in the hot tub he has a t shirt on and sometimes even a beanie, he is always covered up. We have never seen him topless as far as I know. But with the girls they are filmed in skimpy swim suits and when they were younger even filmed in their underwear!! Now the fact that Creepy covers himself up and not the girls tells me he knows being topless or in skimpy underwear is “Wrong” and “too much skin” showing to be filmed so he covers himself up but shows the girls! He makes me feel sick!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thankyou, we live in a small village and everyone is in utter shock 😥 That’s very true sorry but it just angered me how he uses this as an excuse for people to feel sorry for him, I would if he spoke about the whole situation in detail possibly
A thirteen year old boy was eventually found in the river quite near to where the Ingham’s were staying in Durham. It was reported in the television news and local radio. The emergency services, and local people searched for hours on Saturday and resumed at first light on Sunday. He was found later in the day. There is a somber mood and everyone’s thoughts are with the bereaved family who have asked for privacy which is what I imagine most people would want in such a dreadful situation. The family must be absolutely devastated. It is such a desperate waste of a young mans life who will never reach his potential in life. Whilst this tragedy was unfolding Creepy and Lazy were a few miles to the east filming and declaring Esme’s accident - a bit of water in her boots

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
My eldest was proper walking at 9 months and cruised for while before that too! Sat at 5 months, was crawling by 6 months shes never give me a seconds peace even now she’s a nightmare! None stop!! Lol but yeah I ageee it’s not a huge achievement however it’s going to be hilarious watching Sarah suffer
Yes! She won’t be sitting for quite some time once he’s on the move. Good luck with moving house. I bet you’ll be making Granny pack your share, using the excuse that you’ve got to watch him and then push him off on Izzy. Hopefully Lazy won’t try and constantly contain him in chairs, etc. But sadly knowing how she does things, she probably will.

Reactions: 1
Was it me or did it say 10.33pm on the living room clock thing? Jace wasn’t even in his pyjamas to get ready for bed 😮

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone noticed this about Creepy... whenever he is in the hot tub he has a t shirt on and sometimes even a beanie, he is always covered up. We have never seen him topless as far as I know. But with the girls they are filmed in skimpy swim suits and when they were younger even filmed in their underwear!! Now the fact that Creepy covers himself up and not the girls tells me he knows being topless or in skimpy underwear is “Wrong” and “too much skin” showing to be filmed so he covers himself up but shows the girls! He makes me feel sick!!!
I remember him saying the reason he covers up is because he’s fair skinned and burns easily. Sarah has also mentioned that when on holiday and he is in the pool he feels it more appropriate to cover up.
However the real reason is only to cover up his ginger chest hairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unfortunately he only does it to cover up his ginger chest hair and balding ginger head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chris you need to to grow up and take some f**king responsibility for your own actions for a change.
Also If your kids are being affected as much you say they are then the first logical thing to do would be to remove them from all social media, yet all you’ve done is increase their publicity.
You and Sarah have done nothing to protect them. Its shameless!!

And with all what’s been happening in the news lately don’t you dare threaten suicide you disgusting ugly cretin!
I’ve missed something, when did he threaten suicide ?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.