The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy in the background - seriously who walks like this apart from 3 year old girls and/or ballerina’s.
8506DB1C-FB74-4E9C-86C9-81E3607FBCA7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Don't know if anyone said this already but appears admin posted chris' DM to them 🤣

Hi,

Apologies for messaging you direct but I am trying to contact an admin with regard to a post that's been made on your group STRAB tonight. A post by (name) with regard to a "34 year old well know YouTuber".

The sun news paper report the lady is referring to was 2 years ago now and was complete and utter bullshit. Something we are still in a legal dispute about.

People have pursued myself, my wife and young children in some of the most malicious and disgusting ways for the past 2 years since this ridiculous story that the poster refers to was made. Our lives have literally been made unbearable at times to the point where I have more than once been at the brink of suicide over the relentless and disgusting harassment and abuse we receive daily from trolls online. The ringleader of the trolling has recently had her supporters turn against her when they realised how wrong it was and the lengths they're willing to go to to try and destroy our lives. It has become nothing more than a vigilante witch hunt.

This poster is presumably one of these people that has been hounding us for the past 2 years as I see no other reason for her to be dragging that rubbish up into your group tonight.

My wife was made aware of it from a fan of ours and the post itself and following comments are just ridiculous. Completely libellous and it's purely inciting hate against myself and my family. My children have been through enough over this rubbish.

I am respectfully asking you to please remove this post from your group. If not in the interest of my own mental health and wellbeing but for my children's. Especially my teenage daughter. They have been through more than enough at the hands of people relentlessly trolling us with rubbish like this to a point we have had to sell our home and move and I cant see them suffer anymore.

Thank you.
Absolute rubbish and yet again he is pulling out the suicide 'poor poor me' card :rolleyes:.

Made aware by a fan? Lazy is one of those people who will be constantly searching for these posts on facebook. Can't stand the truth.

If it was really affecting them so much then they would get off Youtube

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know if John Shammas has been contacted regarding the veracity and legality of the Sun article he wrote? He's the journalist whose byline appears in the Sun. Surely if the Minghams crack legal team has been battling for 2 years for justice, John Shammas would know about it? He's on Twitter 📝

Reactions: 16
Absolute rubbish and yet again he is pulling out the suicide 'poor poor me' card :rolleyes:.

Made aware by a fan? Lazy is one of those people who will be constantly searching for these posts on facebook. Can't stand the truth.

If it was really affecting them so much then they would get off Youtube
The made aware by a fan story is bullshit. I went on Facebook and the post on that group was at the top of my feed, it’s how the algorithms work. So no doubt she went for a flick through Facebook and BAM there’s a post about her husband with 300+ comments😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chris you need to to grow up and take some f**king responsibility for your own actions for a change.
Also If your kids are being affected as much you say they are then the first logical thing to do would be to remove them from all social media, yet all you’ve done is increase their publicity.
You and Sarah have done nothing to protect them. Its shameless!!

And with all what’s been happening in the news lately don’t you dare threaten suicide you disgusting ugly cretin!
So suicide is an option he has considered, rather than take himself and his family off social media and/or address the accusations properly. He has considered putting his family, his children especially through that, rather than put a stop to their channel. What an absolute hole.

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Sarah said that school was open for kids who can get there but not for kids who couldn't and for parents who were working to take their kids there. Made no sense! So, basically school was open. You were just to lazy to go home on Sunday like normal parents.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I know this is off topic but a YouTuber received threatening letters today following a very public live stream last week saying he had found his address and was going to pay him a visit. The shocking thing is the YouTuber who received the letter through the post makes vids on Inghams. And the threats came off no other than Chris's new BFF! I can't help but wonder, is Chris getting his dirty work done for him yet again. If that is the case then shame on him.
I certainly don't think it's a coincidence. Especially as other small vloggers connected to that lot have also backtracked and are screeching that the Inghams should be left alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The made aware by a fan story is bullshit. I went on Facebook and the post on that group was at the top of my feed, it’s how the algorithms work. So no doubt she went for a flick through Facebook and BAM there’s a post about her husband with 300+ comments😂
People kept tagging her in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jace IS
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Jace isn't 10 months old. He was born in March? He's nearly a year old 🤨

- Never keen on the whole walking into a sleeping teenagers room thing. Creepy.

- Total bullshit with the school situation. They should have gone home on the Sunday. The older two were never going to be in school on the Monday. Stop with the lies, Inghams. We all know you couldn't give a tit about their education.

- Another half a day wasted 🙄 the other half of the day seemed a bit pointless.

- Not driving again, Creepy? Still not brave enough to take us up on the dare then. Come on, greaseball. Film yourself driving 😉

- Ok, he took one step. A little underwhelming. But I do hope it's the start of him toddling. Because Lazy is not going to have a single moment of peace from then on. And I'm living for that.

- I like how Creepy had to end the vlog. Lazy was clearly too raging and couldn't be trusted to not rant 😂
sorry to be ‘that guy’ but Jace is correctly 10 months old! His birthday is 27th June, meaning he isn’t 11 months until 27th February 🙂

27th March sorry*

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jace IS

sorry to be ‘that guy’ but Jace is correctly 10 months old! His birthday is 27th June, meaning he isn’t 11 months until 27th February 🙂

27th March sorry*
That's only 2 days away, I'd have rounded that up myself

Reactions: 12
Totally agree. All I've seen them do is launch even MORE social media accounts for these girls. What a load of bleeping tripe.
Absolutely this! I don’t know a parent who with everything that happened would continue daily to post their children’s lives online for income, it’s like this is the only job they could have. If my job or business or whatever it was I did to feed and clothe my family put me and my children through the torment he is insisting...to the brink of suicide then I or any other parent that I’ve ever met would change that job or business NO MATTER how lucrative it was, they just would full stop no hesitations. The fact that it was his own actions abusing his influential position would make the decision even easier and faster, even if (let’s play make believe here...) it was all made up or a misunderstanding or all the fault of someone else, any normal loving parent would remove themselves and their children immediately! If I earned a million pounds a year but I felt that I was under so much pressure, I was risking my children being minus one parent i would have to stop what I was doing. Absolute and utter bullshit.

Reactions: 19
Jace IS

27th March sorry*
That's definitely being "that guy" 😂 he's basically 11 months old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is this "ringleader of the trolling"? 😂
Hi Lesley? 😂😂😂

And to threaten suicide once again you utter moron! Touchy subject seens as a friend of mine mother of 3 happiest bubbliest person you would ever meet did it on Friday and no-one not even her husband had a clue! You do it if you are serious not threaten it! 🤬🤬🤬
I’m so sorry for your loss ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The Ingham's clickbait ”surprise“ so much, they must’ve been really utterly surprised at what they found on Facebook last night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
10 MONTH OLD BABY TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS! CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

Creepy walks into Esme and Isla's bedroom. He tells them not to scream but something crazy has happened. They walk into the living area and see the snow. Lazy walks out holding Jace. Creepy goes into Isabelle's room and tells her something really bad has happened. :rolleyes:

Lazy says good morning and that it's Monday. The plan was to go home because Isabelle and Esme have school. The school text to says that children who are struggling to get to the school don't have to go in. Her eyes are all over the place as she says this. We can see straight through your bullshit, Lazy.:rolleyes:No way could they get to school with how deep it is. More lies.:rolleyes:They have late checkout. Esme took Jace out in the snow but they didn't film it. Lazy was too in the moment to film it.

Creepy wipes the snow off the car and they leave the cabin. Lazy tells us they are at Sea-ham beach because the girls wanted to come back to look for gems. Jace is asleep in the sling.

They walk down to the beach and Creepy says Jace looks cute fast asleep. Lazy was thinking that time will go so fast and before too long he will be like the girls walking off not a care in the world to play.

It's a gorgeous day, pretty and sunny. Yesterday wasn't too successful with the collecting glass so they are looking for more. Shots of the girls collecting the seaglass, then the girls show what they collected.:rolleyes:

They are at a fish and chip shop the ifam recommended for a 'juicy' fish and chips. Creepy hasn't eaten at a fish and chip restaurant at the seaside before but Lazy says he's lying.:rolleyes:

They're in the car and Creepy says all hell broke loose with the weather when they left the chip shop. They were nearly blown off a cliff.:rolleyes:They met up with an ifam who came to meet them and they got sooper dooper emotional. The Inghams inspired her to vlog. Lazy sings.:rolleyes:They're off to Jane and Hi Steve's to see Prinny. Creepy hasn't seen her since he left for Eindhoven. He's going to let her lick him a lot.🤮🤮

Creepy tells us they just got to Granny and Grandpa's and Jace took a step on his own. Then he says he took two steps. They film Jace taking a step and from behind the camera Creepy does his 'clever boy'.:rolleyes:

Back home and Creepy reminds us Jace took his first step. Creepy says he's a clever boy and will be walking in the next couple of days. Another clip of Jace taking steps.:sleep:

End of vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet he’s having to do overtime tonight at the Gmail Police Station updating his excel spreadsheet doxabase with all the details of these new fb haterzz 🚨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.