The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess with the admin writing that about the black hair dye to Sarah, her reply back to Chris wasn't what he was hoping it would be!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Almost 400 comments on that post now 😂 I think that warrants a rant. Come on Lazy and Creepy. Don't let us down 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Love how touchy feely creepy was towards lazy when the father in law was around! Anything to make him think you are the perfect couple eh! Yet you have seperate rooms 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Tattle seems famous over on FBK aparn
Why oh why is the request taking so long. If anyone is on here from that group. I'm a really nice person. That just wants to join your banta bus. 🚌
I'm a member on that fbk group, apparently they has been a huge number of requests made to join, tattle has been mentioned so it may take a while.

Reactions: 17
Plot twist. The Inghams run that group and now they know who all the tattlers are that have suddenly joined it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
God this is glorious.

A very lot more people than just ‘saddos on a forum’ know all about your ways and are justdisgusted as tattle are? 🙃

Reactions: 15
Oh my word, I’m was just nosing in her fb (already privvy to the thread -thanks fellow Strabbers!) had a look on her profile to see she’s reposted this about Meghan... she’s clearly moved on from comparing herself to a brain surgeon, celebrity and sports person... now she’s identifying with an actual real royal princess! and all the things she goes through to BE WITH THE MAN SHE LOVES 🤮 I honestly genuinely now think she is delusional.... (sorry if this has already been posted) 803D6323-5650-4C00-9475-A5D9E99599B8.jpeg F16ACD8B-7B2F-4DAB-9738-A628D4585F73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry the screenshot I put up had to be removed as the name of the admin was showing. I’m not very good at these things and couldn’t remove the name. Sorry for any offence caused

Reactions: 5
Her insta and the girls are standing behind her obsessed with taking selfies - take after their parents with a phone constantly in their bleeping faces. Chris & Sarah - good luck watching your kids grow up and get jobs as well adjusted adults - not gonna happen when they have you two fuckwits as role models

Reactions: 12
Its annoying because the private school wont do anything!
Who was driving she wouldn't show who it was plus kids were quite plus if it was him he normally says something or playing games

I have just seen the most funniest thing it says greecy hair style is like a barcode 😂😂😂😂
I thought exactly the same, waaaay too quiet in the car and normally she pans around or in the back at the girls - probably wasn’t even their car as she had the phone so close to her face so you couldn’t see anything! All staged to look like Chris was driving, probably got her dad involved and he was taking her somewhere - what a great holiday moment for them to treasure 🤣 Creeps definitely isn’t driving still and I don’t believe they do it to wind us up and feed the “conspiracy”; they have gone over and above to try and trick us in to thinking he is driving...remember the head filming himself getting a car park ticket but he was caught on the mirror outside filming from the back window 😁 the day he can drive again he will be on the vlog loud and proud about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lots of people stating that they stopped their kids watching him when the allegations came out, along with a lot of people saying they’re going to check their kids don’t watch the Ingham’s. AND Sarah is in this facebook group, ouch
This is the best thing, that Sarah is in it 🤣 the truth hurts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this on facebook as I cant find it , if its been taken down there has been enough time for people to see it and watch for the influx of newbies here and a big hello to the new people who commented, welcome to our lovely community of tattlers
It’s still there, I’m reading it now. Normally I stick to the Hinch threads but clicked the tattle link in the comments to find out more about this weirdo.

staff edit: posts asking for links, repeat posts saying you can’t find a page, posts asking for screenshots etc etc are all being removed, just to keep the thread flowing smoothly for everyone. 😊
Thank you for your understanding!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
I've never quite got a handle on how her impregnation tallied with the timing of the allegations, but I've certainly always wondered why there's such a big age gap between her 3rd and 4th kids. Why?? It just adds to the CONSPIRACY THEORY (👋🏻👋🏻 👋🏻) that Jace was a money-making ploy. Anyone else would've had a two or three year gap, but SEVEN?? 🤔😒
When my daughter used to watch the vlogs I always remember seeing comments from ifam asking them about whether they’d have another baby. Creepy would mention a lot about it being a possibility, however Lazy was always very reluctant. She’d sometimes say she was broody and I think at one point she said it could happen after one of their Florida holidays. Nothing ever happened though, then suddenly Chris is outed as a nonce and Sarah is very conveniently pregnant.
Wasn’t the cash cow she hoped he’d be though.
Also does Chris ever spend time with Jace?
Because he seems to spend more time fawning over his stepdaughter then he does with his own kids.

Also speaking of the age gap thing.
My friend has just found out she’s pregnant and there will be a 9 yr gap between her youngest and this one.
I couldn’t go back to nappies and sleepless. Nights after that amount of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I just can’t with her insta baby boiiiii baby boiiii
So effin annoying
Sorry I’ve been MIA found out my significant other is a fully blown narc 🙄
Anyways happy to be back and ready for all the tea you guys wanna spill 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
When my daughter used to watch the vlogs I always remember seeing comments from ifam asking them about whether they’d have another baby. Creepy would mention a lot about it being a possibility, however Lazy was always very reluctant. She’d sometimes say she was broody and I think at one point she said it could happen after one of their Florida holidays. Nothing ever happened though, then suddenly Chris is outed as a nonce and Sarah is very conveniently pregnant.
Wasn’t the cash cow she hoped he’d be though.
Also does Chris ever spend time with Jace?
Because he seems to spend more time fawning over his stepdaughter then he does with his own kids.

Also speaking of the age gap thing.
My friend has just found out she’s pregnant and there will be a 9 yr gap between her youngest and this one.
I couldn’t go back to nappies and sleepless. Nights after that amount of time.
There’s 17 years between me and my brother 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.