The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy on Instagram saying it ended up being a bit of a meet and greet in Asda car park and cars full of people turned up ๐Ÿ˜‚ thereโ€™s literally 4 people in the pictures hun.
Our local big Asda is rumoured to be a doggers meeting spot ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who was driving she wouldn't show who it was plus kids were quite plus if it was him he normally says something or playing games

I have just seen the most funniest thing it says greecy hair style is like a barcode ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Prinny will be enjoying being away from them yet again and is probably with the rather sweet Coco. She must barely consider being their dog
as she spends so little with them. They are far to selfish to have a dog. She is way down on their list of priorities. The poor hound is relegated to the garden most of the time and looks so sad looking through the door to get in. Even when they are at home they are hardly in the house. Itโ€™s no life for an animal that thrives on interaction with their humans.
However, itโ€™s all rather sad for Esme as she seems genuinely fond of Prinny who provides company and affection for her.
I feel so sorry for Prinny too. Like you said even when they're at home they're barely indoors during the day. She gets pushed from pillar to post where they go away so often. I hope she's enjoying being with Coco and having some company.
Sad how rarely she even gets a walk, a basic necessity dogs need.
Her poor little face when she's shut out in the garden, does anyone know why is she's shut out so much?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Someone has just put a link to tattle on the scammers Facebook page, think there maybe a lot of newbies reading up our favourite creep now ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lots of people stating that they stopped their kids watching him when the allegations came out, along with a lot of people saying theyโ€™re going to check their kids donโ€™t watch the Inghamโ€™s. AND Sarah is in this facebook group, ouch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
First time posting here, long time lurked though. I've been commenting on the post on fb so just wanted to say hello. I've voiced my opinions on that group before about the inghams, hopefully more will become aware of exactly what the ingham are

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In tonightโ€™s comments โ€˜Lydiaโ€™ is asking if the kids were enjoying being back at school. Which one of you is โ€˜Lydiaโ€™?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First time posting here, long time lurked though. I've been commenting on the post on fb so just wanted to say hello. I've voiced my opinions on that group before about the inghams, hopefully more will become aware of exactly what the ingham are
Welcome!!

Reactions: 6
I don't know if that's someone getting two stories and combining them accidently. The first son of Chris and the fact Sarah got pregnant after the allegations to bring the money in
I've never quite got a handle on how her impregnation tallied with the timing of the allegations, but I've certainly always wondered why there's such a big age gap between her 3rd and 4th kids. Why?? It just adds to the CONSPIRACY THEORY (๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป) that Jace was a money-making ploy. Anyone else would've had a two or three year gap, but SEVEN?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.