The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely hope not, although what else could it be! 🤢🤢🤢

Also I haven’t watched the vlog, but Jace seems to be developing into a little porker especially around the face.
Must be that horrendous diet.
He is and if he’s vertically challenged like his mother he will continue to pile on the weight. It’s not only the poor quality diet but the fact they are constantly eating. They use food as a distraction rather than playing with him. Poor boy doesn’t get enough time to move around and burn off energy and seems incapable of self soothing. Surely he is old enough to be put down in his cot in his own room and drop off to sleep, he has a dummy for comfort. He desperately needs a routine and more activity/stimulation

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It worked out at lower than 80% I believe. I remember a few of us (and dougal on YouTube) figured it out.

Anything below 95% round here usually warrants a letter being sent home, and then further action being taken if it doesn't improve.
Its a shame nothing gets done about them :(

Reactions: 5
The last two vlog titles have been the date. Wonder what is up with that. Then he uses baited hashtags.

Reactions: 1
Upload of Jace's outfit of the day at 1pm. Nice to see they made the most of another day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So they had all of last week off school and yet they are being given more days off school to stay in a poxy cabin that isn't far from home, and all they've done is watch movies visit beach and weirdly want to hook up with teen ifam. Absolute ridiculous. Get your kids to school they need education they are not gifted academically anyway let alone being encouraged to stay away from school and friends and everything else that will help them flourish. Please do not let them turn out like you both.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I genuinely don’t know what to think of this. Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
What a vacuous bleeping hobby TikTok is 🙄🙄🙄

Esme and Isabelle are looking seriously awkward in the back of the car. Esme especially looks like she just wants the grease ball to shut the duck up but I wouldn't be surprised if they have already started to encourage her to read on here and drip poison in her ear about 'hate'.
That occurred to me too - the expressions on the girls' faces - why do their parents persist with this pathetic broadcasting of their mediocre lives? It's simply not worth it when you look at those dead little faces.

Reactions: 10
Be prepared for clickbait of being snowed in. And sarah your kid should be up and in bleeping school if not tomorrow. No wonder people think they have learning disabilities you never let them have a full term at school. Learning off your lazy arse and joke of a creepy sack off a tit of a husband is going to get them nowhere
Also put them to bed at a reasonable time and maybe they’ll be up earlier. I remember Christmas Day when the kids didn’t wake up until at least mid morning and that was only after Sarah went in to get them up. What child sleeps in on Christmas Day!

3 headlines 😡
Time to ban Tik Tok

Reactions: 8
Be prepared for clickbait of being snowed in. And sarah your kid should be up and in bleeping school if not tomorrow. No wonder people think they have learning disabilities you never let them have a full term at school. Learning off your lazy arse and joke of a creepy sack off a tit of a husband is going to get them nowhere
My angry response is to the fact that they are not in school like they should be! :mad:🤬😡🤬

Reactions: 5
I was literally about to say they will clickbait with snow!! Super:surprise/Magical/cabin/snow/tears/hot tub/snowed in will defo be in title
I'm predicting 'We were super surprised to be snowed in our magical cabin - Dad cried tears of joy into the hot tub (EMOTIONAL)'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine having hashtags #spying and #hottub on YouTube anyway, never mind when it’s kids involved.

I really feel like they need to be stopped but how? Going for an education angle just seems to make them worse.

Reactions: 9
My Grandaughter is nearly 12 and no way is she allowed any Social Media accounts
She thinks we are all mean but tough.
I let her have what i thought was an innocent game and she had some bloke sending her messages
Her Mum and I check her phone so it was quickly found and removed, I felt terrible that it was me that had allowed her to download it in the first place :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Actually can't believe of all the places to visit in and around Durham, or even further in Northumberland, they've spent 2 days at Seaham. There is literally nothing there except the beach and an ice cream shop. So many museums, castles, cathedrals. And they go to the beach. On probably the coldest day this winter 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Actually can't believe of all the places to visit in and around Durham, or even further in Northumberland, they've spent 2 days at Seaham. There is literally nothing there except the beach and an ice cream shop. So many museums, castles, cathedrals. And they go to the beach. On probably the coldest day this winter 🤦‍♀️
Beach and an ice cream shop is basically The Ingham's dream destination. Can't get that totes emosh drone footage from inside a museum 🙄

• Haha
Another schoolday missed for the Ingham girls. Lazy said on Instagram stories they had a snow day but a quick check and the school was open today :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Wonder where poor Prinny is.
Prinny will be enjoying being away from them yet again and is probably with the rather sweet Coco. She must barely consider being their dog
as she spends so little with them. They are far to selfish to have a dog. She is way down on their list of priorities. The poor hound is relegated to the garden most of the time and looks so sad looking through the door to get in. Even when they are at home they are hardly in the house. It’s no life for an animal that thrives on interaction with their humans.
However, it’s all rather sad for Esme as she seems genuinely fond of Prinny who provides company and affection for her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.