The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never quite got a handle on how her impregnation tallied with the timing of the allegations, but I've certainly always wondered why there's such a big age gap between her 3rd and 4th kids. Why?? It just adds to the CONSPIRACY THEORY (πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ» πŸ‘‹πŸ») that Jace was a money-making ploy. Anyone else would've had a two or three year gap, but SEVEN?? πŸ€”πŸ˜’
My Eldest Godson is 18, my youngest is 2, there's 4 more kids between :eek: (same family)

Hopefully people are taking plenty of screenshots?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chris has messaged admin on the fb group. Presumably to take the post down
That’s a tactic that’s proven extremely effective so far in stopping people talking about it............πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ps - could we all just take a minute to appreciate the commitment and vigilance of Steve. It’s been a boring week or so, but he was still ready to alert that back in minutes. Like an eagle. Great job, Steve!πŸ‘πŸ»

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
First time posting here, long time lurked though. I've been commenting on the post on fb so just wanted to say hello. I've voiced my opinions on that group before about the inghams, hopefully more will become aware of exactly what the ingham are
Welcome you are going to love it on here πŸ˜‚β˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never quite got a handle on how her impregnation tallied with the timing of the allegations, but I've certainly always wondered why there's such a big age gap between her 3rd and 4th kids. Why?? It just adds to the CONSPIRACY THEORY (πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ» πŸ‘‹πŸ») that Jace was a money-making ploy. Anyone else would've had a two or three year gap, but SEVEN?? πŸ€”πŸ˜’
Mines a 12 year age gap πŸ™ˆ but I do have a reason my first was twins and that scared me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s a tactic that’s proven extremely effective so far in stopping people talking about it............πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ps - could we all just take a minute to appreciate the commitment and vigilance of Steve. It’s been a boring week or so, but he was still ready to alert that back in minutes. Like an eagle. Great job, Steve!πŸ‘πŸ»
Admin dont seem to fussed. Have tagged Sarah to say they have replied to chris lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chris has messaged admin on the fb group. Presumably to take the post down
Uh oh I heard that the police have told him to tell them to take it down and if they don't then they should expect contact from a Gmail email in the very near future. πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is there a screenshot of Chris' message to the admin or is it a DM like he prefers?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is thoroughly entertaining, trouble follows them wherever they go πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»

β€œRemove the status and PM πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰β€ - Chris Ingham 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All these new people who will now be joining us in Switzerland, welcome, just bring the mint imperials we will all be fine. The more the merrier.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.