The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope very muchly that this event wasn't a paid promotion 😅 oh silly me, they no longer get those

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There either gone away or some think has happen as there is no way they wouldn’t vlog as they will lose money 🤷‍♀️
Also without going into much detail certain you tubers have taken down footage today 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wonder if they have gone to visit the friends in Missouri? Just throwing that out there 😂🤣🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
If they cannot post a vlog they should do a rant to keep us happy. It can be done in 15 minutes no need for editing keep it real....

The problem today is they probably don’t have enough content without putting the R family in it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This was posted today but thiers no way to say it was filmed today "home day" hmm
You can keep videos without posting them the same day, ive seen other tiktok videos say 'found in drafts' etc. So could be a ploy to get people thinking they are home when they are not

Reactions: 11
Maybe this was always the plan, to keep whatever 'event' they did today secret so people won't contact the company.

This was posted today but thiers no way to say it was filmed today "home day" hmm
I bet that's not from today.

Reactions: 3
Maybe this was always the plan, to keep whatever 'event' they did today secret so people won't contact the company.

I bet that's not from today.
You could be right. We got invited to an influencer event with Man City womens team, it was held yesterday. We couldn't go in the end, thank god if those clowns were there!

Reactions: 10
So we need a low down of someone’s day....here’s mine....

Alarm goes off at 6.30....roll out of bed looking naturally beautiful and youthful, I had little blue bird pull back the covers and gently dress me in my uniform
Breakfast of toast with marmite (haterz gonna hate)
Go out to my carriage pulled by 2 beautiful stallions (Audi tt that has a mind of it’s own)

Short shift at work (6hours) alas I have to arrive on time as I actually have a proper grown up job like everyone except minghams.
6 hours of drug charts, blood pressure checks, many other checks, grab a sip of water, hand over to next staff member

Come home to a teenage child thing welcoming me with open arms And saying “goodbye mummy dear I love you and hope you had a splendid day” (read this as “where’s my nitro charger/there’s nothing in the full fridge to eat/I’m going out)

Assist the cleaning fairies in transforming my Disney castle into a palace (read this as cleaning up cat fur, picking up sons clothes, walking dog, picking up dog poo, cooking dinner after washing hands)

Sit down to watch a video on a family of AMAZING BEEEEUUUUTIFUL influencers but alas, it’s not there as they have so many haterzzzzz

Now sat on my tod, watching last nights “stenders!

Tune in tomorrow guyzzzzz for much the same

Mwahhhhhh 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Well I'll be darned!! Rmemeber last time he went away I wondered if they would be greeting him at the airport with a homemade banner? They only went and did it this time 😂

There's also no comments (that I can see) on the community post announcing there's no video. So many people give two hoots.... NOTTTTT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.