The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About Creepy wearing the same clothes again when he's away. You see if he wears the same outfit everyday it's difficult to know when the footage was filmed. So let's say if he wanted to bugger off to chill with a prostitute or some fangirl, he could use footage from previous days. We use it in the reality show industry all the time for continuity, easier edits but basically it's done to trick the audience.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
About Creepy wearing the same clothes again when he's away. You see if he wears the same outfit everyday it's difficult to know when the footage was filmed. So let's say if he wanted to bugger off to chill with a prostitute or some fangirl, he could use footage from previous days. We use it in the reality show industry all the time for continuity, easier edits but basically it's done to trick the audience.
Agree. I said I thought he did this delibrately before too. Bang a load of footage out in one day and then can do what he wants the rest of the time

Reactions: 11
Yep his pal pretty much confirmed this when he commented "now change your clothes!"

Reactions: 5
So we need a low down of someone’s day....here’s mine....

Alarm goes off at 6.30....roll out of bed looking naturally beautiful and youthful, I had little blue bird pull back the covers and gently dress me in my uniform
Breakfast of toast with marmite (haterz gonna hate)
Go out to my carriage pulled by 2 beautiful stallions (Audi tt that has a mind of it’s own)

Short shift at work (6hours) alas I have to arrive on time as I actually have a proper grown up job like everyone except minghams.
6 hours of drug charts, blood pressure checks, many other checks, grab a sip of water, hand over to next staff member

Come home to a teenage child thing welcoming me with open arms And saying “goodbye mummy dear I love you and hope you had a splendid day” (read this as “where’s my nitro charger/there’s nothing in the full fridge to eat/I’m going out)

Assist the cleaning fairies in transforming my Disney castle into a palace (read this as cleaning up cat fur, picking up sons clothes, walking dog, picking up dog poo, cooking dinner after washing hands)

Sit down to watch a video on a family of AMAZING BEEEEUUUUTIFUL influencers but alas, it’s not there as they have so many haterzzzzz

Now sat on my tod, watching last nights “stenders!
Good job it's on again to night!! Will mick and Linda make it off the boat! Grab your toast and marmite 😁 and enjoy your Ingham free evening!

Tune in tomorrow guyzzzzz for much the same 😉😁

Mwahhhhhh 💋
Will do .I'll even bring the ☕ if you supply the marmite!!#yaeitherloveitirhateit

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well I'll be darned!! Rmemeber last time he went away I wondered if they would be greeting him at the airport with a homemade banner? They only went and did it this time 😂

There's also no comments (that I can see) on the community post announcing there's no video. So many people give two hoots.... NOTTTTT!!!
Haha i saw the tiktok and rolled my eyes hard!! He's been away skating not fighting in a war...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love that there is no vlog and this thread has more pages than when there is a vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At first I thought maybe the Inghams had gone to the Blackpool comes to Oldham event but none of the slots start at 8.30 like she claimed. Unless she made a boo boo. I'd laugh very hard.

Sarah's live on insta boo boos

Sarah's got a urinary tract infection guyzzz. Yummy

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I've had to turn off, she's just too annoying.

The good news is I found out it's Isla appreciation day tomorrow, so ya know.. Im happy I didn't miss that one.

So Sarah said the beginning of the vlog and the end of the vlog was salvageable but nothing in the middle 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The good news is I found out it's Isla appreciation day tomorrow, so ya know.. Im happy I didn't miss that one.

So Sarah said the beginning of the vlog and the end of the vlog was salvageable but nothing in the middle 🤔
Ha the middle bit would have been them making the banner with thier mates. Event in the morning banner making then picking Chris up...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

How is her yelling GOOOOOOOD MORNING IFAM! still salvageable nooooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shoot! Inspired by it being Isla appreciation day and knowing it was international women's day on the original meet and greet date.... I have now discovered March 7th is WORLD MATHS DAY!! How appropriate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
if u look at playlists on their channel, then you notice one has been updated today and there's a private video, that means they do have a vlog but they chose not to release it
so they've probably fallen out with that family/something has obviously happened lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So their vlog tomorrow should be 60 minutes long with two days worth of footage? Hands up if you think it will be the same length as the last few, or even shorter!! 🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.