Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OctagonPixie89

So I've been investigating the Chinese blanket empire and I'm 95% sure I've found lazy's supplier.

https://abc-tex.m.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2706.amp_ws_detail.company

This store on Alibaba makes all lazy's current products, offer 'hundreds of designs' (which you can't see on their store) and will add your own label to the products.

So I decided to do some undercover work. I set up an Alibaba account posing as Etsy store looking for blankets to sell and began messaging the store.

Pretty sure this: https://m.alibaba.com/product/62006....html?spm=a2706.wapshop.113.18.41f96e4dC7QLdS is lazy's 'teen and me' blanket. Note how much of a profit the minghams will be making off this, with a £10.53 wholesale price Vs their HUGE £46.99 price!!!!!!

I asked the company how I could view the other designs they offer, hoping I'd uncover lazy's catalogue and was told that they can print any design for the website shutterstock.com. I didn't even need to pay to use the site myself if I told them the type of designs I wanted they would send me some to pick from!!! They were nice enough to immediately start sending some nice pink designs for me to pick from, it was that simple....

Screenshot_20200213-123551~2.png

So my next stop was to look on Shutterstock for lazy's gorgeous designs, and 30 seconds later....

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/ima...n-illustrations-different-cosmetics-722329810

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/ima...n-galaxy-fantasy-background-pastel-1055265833

I'VE DONE IT, I can set up my own Chinese blanket empire and retire into my Disney mansion!!!

Just waiting for the lovely Ella on alibaba to get back to me about how I design my own label or if they can do that for me as well 😉

All done on my lunch break btw, so it was soooooo difficult. I definitely need a lie down on the sofa and burger now 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 139

Appanappa

Chatty Member
What really pulled at my heart was (whether this incident happened or not) Isabelle rang her mum, she was crying to her mum and clearly needed/wanted her mum.
Instead they send along creepy (who is the cause of the bullying) and Sarah sits on her arse surrounded by her cheap blankets ranting, why didn’t Sarah go!? She called Sarah!? She wanted Sarah!? Isabelle probably wanted a hug off her mum and instead is filmed after being upset and has to pretend all is well in her world?
ffs Sarah grow up and be a mother to your children

• Sad
Reactions: 82

Kat5998

VIP Member
If Chris had his own range (creep and me) this would be the top seller
4867C699-1665-49C4-8150-423AF1DFC01C.png

These would fly off the shelves like hot cakes for sure!
9C38641A-21E3-4B1E-80AC-FA4CF44DCF85.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Stephie

VIP Member
Just catching up with last nights episode, and I call absolute Bull Shit on the bullying story. First off, we all know Chris hadn't gone to pick Isabelle up as he's currently off the road. And Lazys little rant was purely aimed at us Tattlers. 'I know it's not the childs fault, but the parents fault'. Soon back tracked when she realised she might get lynched next time she's dragged her lazy arse out of bed early enough to do the school run.

The bullying story was nothing more than an opportunity to once again, pretend Creepy is driving. And to have a pop at Tattle. Any decent parents would tell their kids to 'be nice' Lazy. But we also like to educate our kids the dangers of talking to weirdos online. Creepy weirdos like your sleezy husband. We don't like groomers. Nobody does.

Oh and to try and justify why Isabelle is packing her blankets yet again. She finds it 'relaxing'. Nothing like shoving a few Chinese blankets into plastic bags to get over hearing some truths about your poncy step father.

And another thing. If my child was in therapy to deal with a situation I have caused, and I lifestyle I refuse to change because it brings in the money. I'd be fucking disgusted in myself

And Greta Thunberg 2.0 can shut the fuck up banging on about Climate change whilst surrounded with plastic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

moimoi

VIP Member
Can't really add anything that hasn't already been said, but FUCK RIGHT OFF SARAH.

YOU'RE the one that broadcasts/exploits yourself and your family day in and day out.

YOU'RE the one that stuffs her gob with 26 orange Twirls a day and feeds her newborn Greggs pizza.

YOU'RE the one that left aforementioned newborn on a beach by himself.

YOU'RE the one that's a nonce sympathiser and stayed with that ginger child predator.

YOU'RE the one that rips off your followers with £5 Chinese blankets and marks them up to £50.

YOU'RE the one that knows your mother in law grooms your followers to troll others.

YOU'RE the one that encourages her children to create suggestive videos on TikTok.

YOU'RE the one that created a lookalike doll of your son for any old pweirdo to get their hands on.

Take some bloody responsibility woman!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
@OctagonPixie89 wow well done!😜 it's very obvious she is ordering from there as the stock seems to take a while to arrive as well. She's good at the old denying/lying though. Still she's had plenty of practice living with gormless. I wonder how many takes she needs to stop herself from laughing while describing how she designed and inscribed a pink allaboutmebaby notebook while throwing the screeching bored baby a pound of biccys to rub intuh the carpet
My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Unique Fam!

Not sure if anyone is interested in these screen shots of Chris using people to troll me, but someone suggested i put them on here as we know creepy and lazy read here, hi Steve, hi Zelda. Screenshot_20200216-184132_Gallery.jpg 20200216_185512.jpg 20200216_185602.jpg Screenshot_20200216-181843_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200216-184132_Gallery.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Isla Vass

E424340A-A33B-45B4-93F4-44990A962A1E.jpeg

Thankyou Sarah fountain of stupid Mingham for ending hate and negativity in one Instagram post x

Sarah likening her job to celebrities, athletes and don’t forget the classic brain surgeon fuckery she once spewed. Sarah you don’t do shit, you’re not entertaining anyone with your hourly shopping spree’s at B&M or Morrison’s, you’re definitely not inspiring anyone with the “treats” you give to yourself and your children every minute. You need a serious reality check.

I love how she always brings up the fact that she HAS to explain herself about everything. Sarah, NOBODY ASKED. The only real explanation we’ve ever wanted was the one about your husband being a complete and utter creep and maybe you both explaining your disgusting actions from then on.

It’s an insult to us that you believe we see our post’s as jokes or just an opinion, the majority of us here will not let your husband’s actions be forgotten about and nothing about it is funny, it’s all based on facts and yes it is necessary.

If we’re the so called trolls that are trying to “ruin your life” then whatever, il take that. I’ve been called worse things by better people.
If I was doing a job and in return it was affecting my family so badly like you claim then I’d quit complaining about it and stop filming my life for everyone to see and go get a regular job. You talk bullshit and your actions prove you really don’t care as long as you’ve got some money coming in. I worry for your kids I really do.

One last thing, as a kid I was taught to not be greedy, especially after my birthday or Christmas as I most likely got plenty of presents to last me a long time. The amount they “Treat” their children is astounding to me, they’ve had enough presents to last a bloody lifetime. A pandora charm for Esme just because? It’s appalling. Anybody else have similar thoughts?
I remember getting excited if I was given £1 or £2 and I really appreciated it, I also remember my mother telling my nan to put her money away many times.
Here’s an idea Sarah, why don’t you take your grandmother out for a meal, hell, why not let your grandmother come over for an afternoon as it’s clear she hardly see’s her grandchildren despite constantly buying them things. A lot of elderly people just about have enough pension to get by, tell her to put her purse away and stock her up with some food?
Fucking hell, do something.

Another rant over, sorry folks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
IS SHE FOR REAL?
Speak up always and all that?

those girls tried to speak up to you as a trusted adult Sarah and you BLOCKED them. You didn’t even tell them to speak to their parents. And then went on to say one had mental health issues??

do you listen to your own nonsense?

• Heart
Reactions: 58

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- So you clickbait Isabelle being bullied one day, and then clickbait insulting her the next 🤨

- Lol. More driving footage. You're still not fooling anyone, Creepy. Say hi to designated driver Granny Troll for us 😉

- So "boss mum" Lazy has left Creepy to do her work once again. Thought this was just something for you, Sarah? You seriously live up to your name - Lazy.

- Hahahahahaha, caught out. Unlucky, Creepy. Knew Granny Troll was there.

- "He needs 6-9" Really, Sarah? You're still trying to squeeze him into smaller sizes? 9-12 would fit him perfectly. Your obsession over his size (and the girls) is just weird.

- If Jace has a fever, why have you kept him in that really thick jumper? 🤨 Are you a fucking idiot? Wait, we already know the answer to that.

- Nice to see all those packaged foods for Jace 🙄 they're ok in moderation, but it just shows how lazy she is. Some say 12+ months on them too...

- Kitchen sides are a fucking shit tip as usual.

- Ew. Just no. Isabelle mentioning that Creepy won't be there for Valentine's day... Made my skin crawl 🤢

- "and we've... I mean I've got to get the girls to school" - you mean Granny?

- "You should definitely speak up for anything that has hurt you or doesn't feel right..." Oh, like the victims of your dirty husband?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

karmacoma

Chatty Member
This ‘bullying’ incident is purely to set the stage for them removing Isabelle and possibly Esme from private school. I’m willing to put money on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Ruth1983

VIP Member
So we need a low down of someone’s day....here’s mine....

Alarm goes off at 6.30....roll out of bed looking naturally beautiful and youthful, I had little blue bird pull back the covers and gently dress me in my uniform
Breakfast of toast with marmite (haterz gonna hate)
Go out to my carriage pulled by 2 beautiful stallions (Audi tt that has a mind of it’s own)

Short shift at work (6hours) alas I have to arrive on time as I actually have a proper grown up job like everyone except minghams.
6 hours of drug charts, blood pressure checks, many other checks, grab a sip of water, hand over to next staff member

Come home to a teenage child thing welcoming me with open arms And saying “goodbye mummy dear I love you and hope you had a splendid day” (read this as “where’s my nitro charger/there’s nothing in the full fridge to eat/I’m going out)

Assist the cleaning fairies in transforming my Disney castle into a palace (read this as cleaning up cat fur, picking up sons clothes, walking dog, picking up dog poo, cooking dinner after washing hands)

Sit down to watch a video on a family of AMAZING BEEEEUUUUTIFUL influencers but alas, it’s not there as they have so many haterzzzzz

Now sat on my tod, watching last nights “stenders!

Tune in tomorrow guyzzzzz for much the same

Mwahhhhhh 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Isla Vass

Stories about suicide always hit me hard, I’m sure I’m not the only person that has been emotional over the death of Caroline Flack, it’s so sad.
I’m all for people sharing their stories and giving helpful information to those who may need it, what I can’t stand is the people who conveniently speak up when something like this happens and more or less makes it about themselves.
Fuck you Sarah.
The difference between Caroline and you cannot be further apart.
She was relentlessly targeted and harassed by trolls, the despicable british tabloids and media outlets for something that she was determined to prove her innocence for.
Unfortunately she will not get to do that now, the poor woman probably felt like her entire life was over and didn’t see any other way out.

Your sneaky slimeball of a nonce HUSBAND was accused of inappropriately messaging young vulnerable TEENAGERS that was later proven to be true and the police CONFIRMED it. Now I don’t know about you but to most normal people, that is completely unacceptable and disgusting. People are going to react to it and surprise surprise, you and your husband are going to get hate for it. That is your HUSBAND’s fault, nobody else’s. You’re not so innocent either, little miss perfect. You ignored the girl/s? that tried to reach out to you and tell you in private and you ignored them and called her/them CRAZY for everyone to see.
Lovely actions coming from a cow that’s apparently all about positivity and so against bullying.
To top it all off, that isn’t even all of it! You’ve both trolled people, exploited your children for money and now your daughter is getting shouted things at in school but you’re still so insistent on playing the “poor us” card.
You and your husband are to blame for it all and you know it. Your loving husband is a cheat that has apparently always cheated on you and will probably continue to do so and you’ll forever be the doormat if it means you keep the money rolling in with your pathetic scam of a “business”. One google of your name and people can see the things you and your husband have done. This is your bed now, lay in it and take some fucking responsibility.

I know they’ve done many bad things by the way, I just don’t want to bore you all anymore with listing everything when you all probably know more than I do!!
Apologies for my rant that probably didn’t make much sense but this is what happens when it’s 4.35am, I’ve had no sleep, I’m ill and then I see the hypocritical cow post stuff on Instagram as if she’s so badly done by, she’s forever playing the mental health card and I’m sick of it.
(Where was your sympathy for the person that jumped off a bridge and so rudely delayed your airport journey for your 9,999th holiday?)

Also, Hi Steve
. 🖕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Stephie

VIP Member
Narcissism is rife with this one, thismorning

Huge difference between yourself and Caroline, Sarah

Caroline was well known and loved for being a successful tv star, host, presenter, West End star

You - stuck by a man who sent indecent messages to teen girls. Labelled the girls brave enough to speak out as 'mentally ill'. You serve your young daughters up daily to the dark web with images in bikinis, questionable thumbnails, disgusting vlog titles referring to 'cream pies'. Sold a replica of your own baby. The one you left alone on the beach, weaned on McDonalds and used as 'miscarriage ' clickbait during your whole pregnancy. Buy cheap tat imported from China to sell at ridiculously marked up prices to your teenage and vulnerable 'ifam' cult. And why? To feed your greedy, immoral lifestyle and bargain shopping addiction.

Caroline - a talented young women who didn't deserve any of the bad press

You and your greasy hubby - Absolutely Vile

Attachments

• Heart

Anyways

Sarah preaching about bullies when she bullies her children, videos it and then post it on social media for your '1 million' cult to see.

Yesterday, despite knowing Esme is behind with her English, you shove a camera in her face and several times, ask her to say 'Valentines'. You had to ask her several times because she was embarrassed and humiliated. She repeatedly said no. How about you sit down with her? Go through her English studies? Dont film her failures for OUR entertainment.

Then today, Isabelle comes out of the changing rooms in clothing which you can clearly see shes excited about. It may not be to your liking Sarah but watching her face drop when you turned around and said 'is that fashion?' In a passive aggressive manner, you could clearly see you hurt her feelings and made her feel embarrassed about what's she wearing.

You hate us when we pick up you're bad grammar and lack of style, so why do you think it's acceptable to do it to your own children? You put your children down because of your own insecurities. Its disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Angry

Missusnaz

VIP Member
That woman had a very short memory doesn’t she! I am livid! Caroline was torn apart by the media relentlessly, she couldn’t see her boyfriend or be in touch with him in any way, shape or form or would risk going to prison. Had a court case coming up and ongoing legal issues with the CPS, lost her job, her livelihood everything...what’s happened to you since your husband messaged young people? Other that a few sponsorship deals...nothing!!!! You carry on as normal..the marriage carried on as normal and you continue to make a lot of money! A few comments about parenting and the way you look is nothing in comparison to what she had to endure! Do the press camp outside your door? Do they follow you and pap you everywhere you go? No! So get off your high horse and admit to being a nasty troll yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

cherry89

Don't know if anyone clocked this in last night's video, but when Creepy was gushing about the skaters he met he said he'd been a fan of them since he was "a little kid, since I was 14 years old. Isabelle's age"
If a 14 year old is still a "little kid" to Chris, what on earth does he think a 16 year old is...!? 🤢
That sicko knows exactly what he's doing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52