The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like that "Stacey and Lottie" 's house. The ones that threw Isabelle a birthday party.
You're officially a genius. What corporation do you work for. Where did they find you 😎

It's definitely Creepy. Remember, most of his flab is at the front. Beer belly and man boobs.
Same chairs too so you're bang on, nice one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im currently experiencing a UTI, and my gosh there is no way i would be 'riding it out' the weekend was pure hell for me not being able to go doctors or pharmacy. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
First sign of a UTI and I’m pissing in to my nearest container and shipping it across to the docs in a bid to get antibiotics ASAP!!! And if it’s on a weekend you’ll find me sat on the toilet with a litre bottle of water in my hand trying to squeeze out every last drop of piss😂. No way could I flounce about Manchester with one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Im with you on that ive had 3 in the last 3 months and each time ive had antibiotics for it and been told to drink loads of water to flush my system , its got to the point now where ive got to go to the clinic to get oestrogen into my system as water infections are caused by lack of oestragen apparently I drank cranberry every day and as another poster pointed out its great for clearing cystitis but not a UTI, she will damage her insides leaving it, theyre painful and make me get a temp and terrible aches in my back as well as the ususal stinging, my doctor said it can be caused by being overweight as well and in some cases a lack of personal hygiene although im the opposite on that score , too much greasy food can cause it too
A few years back my cousin had a UTI. She thought it would just clear on its own so didn’t bother going to the docs. A couple days later she ended up being rushed to hospital and was diagnosed with sepsis. Thankfully she survived, but Yes although a rare occurrence she should still get checked out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.