The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks this is real?
All anyone wanted was for them to apologise... why don’t her and Chris just sit down and do a proper video admitted things they’ve done and how they are going to change things and maybe people would back off?
If she was back on twitter wouldn’t she announce it on her instagram though?

Reactions: 7
Sarah's account was showing as suspended the last time I looked (a fair few months back). That's not her old account.

Chris let his lapse and it was grabbed by someone who took the piss at first but isn't active now.

Reactions: 3
If you remember they moaned and wined all holiday. They had a newborn baby in 40 degree heat and sarah deffo didnt enjoy. Re: her beetroot face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
News just in

I call bullsh*t on that. If there's something wrong with the footage right now what makes him so confident that it'll okay to put up tomorrow? Nahhh there's trouble in paradise, especially given how quiet they've been

That or they're trying extra hard to disguise where they are 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
News just in

I call bullsh*t on that. If there's something wrong with the footage right now what makes him so confident that it'll okay to put up tomorrow? Nahhh there's trouble in paradise, especially given how quiet they've been
I’m absolutely devastated, what ever will I do with myself now?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well well well, they are turning into Zoe now aren’t they with the “lost footage” that just happens to show the R Fam 🤣 So so sad! Or couldn’t disguise the fact Creepy was with them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Well this feels like they're travelling and trying to keep it secret.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
((((Insert dramatic crying))))
Oooooommmmgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(((Collapse on floor)))
This is cos of you haterssssss!
((Cry cry sniff sniff)))
It was going to be totes amazing! So amazing they are even on line telling us it won’t post at 5pm! When this has happened in the past it took wayyyyy longer to tell us! So you haters will totes say it’s fake! Omggg!
((Cry cry a very lot))
I do hope creepy landed ok and didn’t get caught up at the airport like before!
I do hope they didn’t get kicked out the hotel!
I do hope they didn’t get a very lot of grief at the “event”

(((Cry cry bla bla bullshit bla bla)))

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
8C187CCF-080E-4E5A-A7DA-63953D8A45AA.jpeg

Chris purposefully deleting the vlog footage as it shows what he was REALLY up to

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Oh no, I won't be able to do my vlog run down 🙁

Such a shame that my ears won't be bleeding because of Lazy's voice tonight😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.