The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony in Lesley saying that is that her own adult son is a little witch, witch

Imagine if we came on here and said izzy is a little witch...the uproar!

Even when things are said about the kids we make it clear it's the parents doing and it's the parents we are critiquing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't watch them anymore all I couldon't bare to line their hateful pockets. Judging by how many people buy blankets and watch other channels they appear on I think they only have about 5 k die hard fans . I'm pretty sure the rest watch just out of fascination . As in their downfall and how strange they live their lives .

Reactions: 11
‘Lemme right a reply.’

Thankfully his skills as a fully qualified pilot aren’t related to his spelling and grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've been ill the past week so have I missed anything of interest?

Bet shes blackmailed the new bff into a friendship...'you scratch my back we will scratch yours' promote each other on social network. God why do these imboceles think their sommat special?? Have you heard how the newbie talks?😥

• Wow
Reactions: 6
According to social blade they got 200k views yesterday. Considering the last 4 or 5 vlogs have barely hit 100k, more people appear to be watching previous vlogs than the current ones.

Based on Sarah having said they were raking in £10k a month when they were on 400k views per day, they're still making at least £5k a month from the vlogs and likely similar from the chinese blankets (which likely aren't declared through HMRC, and this is on the assumption they're making about £35 per blanket - all it takes is them to sell 150 blankets for £5k profit). Unfortunately it looks like they will still be about for a while yet. We can only hope and pray that their views tail off into insignificance and people stop buying her crappy blankets!
Well the baby jace dol
Omg how is this women getting away with this if this was my mother I would have disowned her 😡
They are truly vile...off camera. Thats discusting rachel and her daughter have had some nasty stuff done yo them off the minghams.

Hopefully mary shittle will have her shop shut down for selling other dolls off as her own and the baby jace dolls with another dolls head...baby jamie...omg how deceitful is she...face like a horse

I don't watch them anymore all I couldon't bare to line their hateful pockets. Judging by how many people buy blankets and watch other channels they appear on I think they only have about 5 k die hard fans . I'm pretty sure the rest watch just out of fascination . As in their downfall and how strange they live their lives .
[/QUOTE 100% AGREE. Most watch out of morbid curiosity now...haha to watch the family from hell try be something they legit are not. So cute 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
School? What’s that? Oh yeah, I forgot term times revolve around Lazy and what “surprise” holiday she’s booked next
Yes as you said Lazy sets the school terms for her kids and she seems also to like to talk about "her girls" going away for the night so has poor Jace turned into a girl now? Think its a disgrace the way she gets to come and go as they please as far as school goes.

Not sure if anyone is interested in these screen shots of Chris using people to troll me, but someone suggested i put them on here as we know creepy and lazy read here, hi Steve, hi Zelda. View attachment 85579View attachment 85576View attachment 85577View attachment 85578View attachment 85579
Unique Fam are very good and just reading here is a laugh. Lazy has a doting husband - she can keep him dont think anyone else would want him. They have the best job in the world travelling about - They only travelled about when someone else was paying it for them. They went to France in a caravan when they were paying themselves and even kept the toll road receipts so they could claim them against their expenses - that's not someone living the best life. Her daughter is getting bullied at school - do you wonder why.? with a step dad like she has. Anyway I dont mean to be detrimental to anyone with a caravan as we have a camper van and love getting away with it.

A director of a very successful company 😂😂😂. Next joke please.
He may be a director of something !! but it certainly is not a very successful company he would never be able to run a company properly nor would Lazy they have too many distractions to enable that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure if anyone is interested in these screen shots of Chris using people to troll me, but someone suggested i put them on here as we know creepy and lazy read here, hi Steve, hi Zelda. View attachment 85579View attachment 85576View attachment 85577View attachment 85578View attachment 85579
"An Amazing husband" 🤦🤣 Bloody hell Chris! So amazing that you were off shagging behind your wife's back and messaging teenagers to remove their clothes and skinny dip with you. Yeah, you're husband of the year year you are!

Unique Fam, you are a lovely family and have shown admirable restraint. The ingham parents and grandparents are disgusting human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I still cant get my head around adults wanting a reborn daoll
Any I've seen that have Baby Jamie have learning disabilities etc. If there are people out there that aren't children, don't have difficulties or have suffered loss then I will be shocked. Unfortunately weirdos have them too. I wonder if shortle herself has any, I dread what the inside of her home looks like.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why? How can you not be allowed to talk about someone?
We aren't meant to talk about those small flip flop channels as they crave the attention. We were allowed to discuss the besties when it was first discovered that they are now pals but that's now passed and we need to refrain from discussing any of them. It's so hard sometimes and I find myself wanted to say more than I can but it's the rules unfortunately and I can understand why

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.