The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow they are shopping ! I for one really love watching a family walk round the shops looking at more clothes for another holiday . It’s so inspiring . What a deserving wonderful family . I wish I could shop in river Island . Thankfully I don’t have to as I can watch this dynamic family do it instead . I wish I was more like Sarah I’m so jealous of her amazing life .
What a big fat massive Inspiration she really is .
She only does it for us 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only going by the thumbnail here. I’m sorry but what is Esme wearing? I had to look twice. Hardly appropriate for a 10yr child.
Also are these squeezing Isabelle into a tight top to make her boobs look bigger.
I guess they need keep the peados entertained somehow!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Isabelle doesnt seem to have any fashion sense :(

Sarah saying this time 2 years ago they were in NY and now theyre in cold rainy england. Wasnt new york freezing when they were there?

Last point does Isla not have a car seat?

Reactions: 8
SURPRISE MUMMY, DAUGHTER SHOPPING TRIP AND TRY ON! + WINTERCLASH 2020 FINALS!

Lazy starts the vlog. It's the first day of the February half term break and on the timehop it came up that two years ago they were in New York but now they're in rainy England with Storm Dennis. Someone has told Lazy that storms are named in alphabetical order.:rolleyes:There's no dance as it's half term and Lazy has been thinking about what to do. She was thinking about getting the train into Leeds to go to the city centre but it's too windy so they're off to Meadowhall because there's a few things she needs to take back and they need some holiday clothes as they are off on holiday shortly.:rolleyes:

They've arrived at Meadowhall to get some holiday clothes. Jace slept the whole way and Lazy gives the girls a budget of £30 each. The girls have run off ahead and Lazy struggles in the wind.

In Marks and Spencer they look at clothes. Isla tries on some dresses. Lazy says one looks like a nightie. Isla decides to get the yellow dress.

Creepy has just got ready for the day and he's off to the amateur and professional finals It's the day when all the major stuff is going down. He's off to warm up with his mates.:sleep:

Nanna gave Esme money to buy a Pandora charm. Lazy keeps telling us which one she likes and subtly tells Esme to hurry up.:rolleyes:Esme chooses the dog charm.

Back in Eindhoven and Creepy has some free time so he'd having a look at the city.:sleep:No one else is around except someone in a red top skating in the background.:rolleyes:Creepy says the government have turned some open spaces a 'skate park' and then admits it's just a plaza with some ramps and rails in. He and his mates are going to warm up there, then have a venture around for a couple of hours and see if they can get some good spots to film in before they need to head off to the skate park. It's going to kick off today.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is in Typo looking at phone cases. Then it's off to Select where Isabelle looks at some clothes. The girls try on tome clothes. Jace has apparently been shouting 'Dada' all day and Lazy says they will facetime Creepy soon.:rolleyes:Next it's off to Primark. The girls try on more clothes and Isla gets some trainers.

Skating in Eindhoven. :sleep:

Laxy's feet are humming and the girls wanted to sit down and eat. Isabelle and Lazy are having Chinese and Isla has a burrito.

Timelapse on the way home.

Riddle of the day. Isla shows a facemask.

Lazy says the girls are having a sleepover upstairs. She says Jace is happy to be home and he takes the remote control. She has a little trip planned for the girls tomorrow and they have no idea but Lazy is so excited.:rolleyes:They're going away for the night to do something super fun and she can't wait.:rolleyes:There's a lot of sorting to do tonight.

End of vlog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So someone in the public eye kills themselves, and Lazy makes it all about her. Seriously, Sarah - shut the duck up.
Yea course she will because sarah thknks of herself as a frickin super famous mom..the world does not revolve around her...it revolves around thd moon. Lol.

Reactions: 8
SURPRISE MUMMY, DAUGHTER SHOPPING TRIP AND TRY ON! + WINTERCLASH 2020 FINALS!

Lazy starts the vlog. It's the first day of the February half term break and on the timehop it came up that two years ago they were in New York but now they're in rainy England with Storm Dennis. Someone has told Lazy that storms are named in alphabetical order.:rolleyes:There's no dance as it's half term and Lazy has been thinking about what to do. She was thinking about getting the train into Leeds to go to the city centre but it's too windy so they're off to Meadowhall because there's a few things she needs to take back and they need some holiday clothes as they are off on holiday shortly.:rolleyes:

They've arrived at Meadowhall to get some holiday clothes. Jace slept the whole way and Lazy gives the girls a budget of £30 each. The girls have run off ahead and Lazy struggles in the wind.

In Marks and Spencer they look at clothes. Isla tries on some dresses. Lazy says one looks like a nightie. Isla decides to get the yellow dress.

Creepy has just got ready for the day and he's off to the amateur and professional finals It's the day when all the major stuff is going down. He's off to warm up with his mates.:sleep:

Nanna gave Esme money to buy a Pandora charm. Lazy keeps telling us which one she likes and subtly tells Esme to hurry up.:rolleyes:Esme chooses the dog charm.

Back in Eindhoven and Creepy has some free time so he'd having a look at the city.:sleep:No one else is around except someone in a red top skating in the background.:rolleyes:Creepy says the government have turned some open spaces a 'skate park' and then admits it's just a plaza with some ramps and rails in. He and his mates are going to warm up there, then have a venture around for a couple of hours and see if they can get some good spots to film in before they need to head off to the skate park. It's going to kick off today.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is in Typo looking at phone cases. Then it's off to Select where Isabelle looks at some clothes. The girls try on tome clothes. Jace has apparently been shouting 'Dada' all day and Lazy says they will facetime Creepy soon.:rolleyes:Next it's off to Primark. The girls try on more clothes and Isla gets some trainers.

Skating in Eindhoven. :sleep:

Laxy's feet are humming and the girls wanted to sit down and eat. Isabelle and Lazy are having Chinese and Isla has a burrito.

Timelapse on the way home.

Riddle of the day. Isla shows a facemask.

Lazy says the girls are having a sleepover upstairs. She says Jace is happy to be home and he takes the remote control. She has a little trip planned for the girls tomorrow and they have no idea but Lazy is so excited.:rolleyes:They're going away for the night to do something super fun and she can't wait.:rolleyes:There's a lot of sorting to do tonight.

End of vlog
She leads a very sad and lonely life in all reality...her bubble

That's exactly the response she's hoping for with her poor poor me insta post. Completely understand you feeling this way, she's a sneaky snake and knows what she is doing. She's taken a tragedy and used it to her advantage. Hoping it will all just go away. Well, it won't.
Shes guilty of trolling sending threatening letters and stalking so stfu sarah ingham

Reactions: 12
For our entertainment?! What world does she live in apart from ‘Sarah’s’ Nothing she or her family does is entertainment .

your husband is a groomer that was for entertainment purposes only? 🤦🏼‍♀️

You sell rubber dolls of your son, but you know that just for entertainment purposes 🤷‍♀️

You stage a break in but that’s okay ‘ifam’ we did that for your entertainment 🤬

We tested our teen daughter ‘lack of’ acting abilities by making a show of her being bullied at school but you know that was entertainment purposes ‘ifam’

We left our baby alone on a beach so we could all play around in the sea. Hell if someone had taken him we’ll we could have acted like the poor show Mcains - You know were the Inghams right and we can get away with whatever we want!

She truly does believe that everything she does is for entertainment purposes no crazy this is what your doing for a living your not a bloody actress (well you try to portray a fake life but your all pretty bad at it) so just give it up!!

Your a crap excuse of a mother which is plain to see in the vlogs because you choose to keep it in and yourself in the public eye! What on Earth do you actually do to benefit anyone? You stay with a Groomer, why? Is it because your that insecure? You know that no one else would want you? Or because you have a sick & twisted mind?! In some ways you two remind me a little of Fred & Rose West in the making. You got away with the grooming and it wouldn’t surprise me if there was something more sadistic and sinister to your characters.

The more I hear, see or watch of this family the more concerned I get. I just get a very uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach about them. Not just about what happens behind closed doors but also what is going on when the camera aren’t rolling. He gives me the impression of a predator that is on the hunt, he’s spending more time away from home. Something just feels off & I don’t think this is going to end with just the grooming messages

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She leads a very sad and lonely life in all reality...her bubble

Shes guilty of trolling sending threatening letters and stalking so stfu sarah ingham
Why does isla still speak likr a 4 year old?? Isnt she 8. Cos booboo isnt daddys little princess no more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A few thoughts,
Shouldnt Sarah use this weekend to pack up some of their house since they are moving soon. HAHAHA that woulld never happen.
Oh it must be so special having a girly sleepover every saturday with your sisters. specially since 2 out of the three sleeps together every single night.
They were going away tomorrow for a special trip, so why is the girls sitting on the counter doing some project in her instagramstories.
When Chris went into the skating thing didn't it look like there was a girl going in there with him, and who was filming, there was some kind of whistle closest to the camera and him whohooing further away.

Reactions: 13
Sarah preaching about bullies when she bullies her children, videos it and then post it on social media for your '1 million' cult to see.

Yesterday, despite knowing Esme is behind with her English, you shove a camera in her face and several times, ask her to say 'Valentines'. You had to ask her several times because she was embarrassed and humiliated. She repeatedly said no. How about you sit down with her? Go through her English studies? Dont film her failures for OUR entertainment.

Then today, Isabelle comes out of the changing rooms in clothing which you can clearly see shes excited about. It may not be to your liking Sarah but watching her face drop when you turned around and said 'is that fashion?' In a passive aggressive manner, you could clearly see you hurt her feelings and made her feel embarrassed about what's she wearing.

You hate us when we pick up you're bad grammar and lack of style, so why do you think it's acceptable to do it to your own children? You put your children down because of your own insecurities. Its disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
How can Chris and Sarah DARE say people should be kinder and considerate and use this awful situation for sympathy from their deluded ifam?!

Is this coming from the family that calls victims of abuse “mentally ill”?
Is this coming from the family that try to cover their disgusting lies by ignoring facts?
Is this coming from the family that use their children for financial gain?
Is this coming from the family that threatened to leak Alfie Deyes’ address?
Is this coming from the family that think it’s acceptable to make their “fans” send abuse to Chris’ victims?

They honestly disgust me more and more each day.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.