The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Narcissism is rife with this one, thismorning

Huge difference between yourself and Caroline, Sarah

Caroline was well known and loved for being a successful tv star, host, presenter, West End star

You - stuck by a man who sent indecent messages to teen girls. Labelled the girls brave enough to speak out as 'mentally ill'. You serve your young daughters up daily to the dark web with images in bikinis, questionable thumbnails, disgusting vlog titles referring to 'cream pies'. Sold a replica of your own baby. The one you left alone on the beach, weaned on McDonalds and used as 'miscarriage ' clickbait during your whole pregnancy. Buy cheap tat imported from China to sell at ridiculously marked up prices to your teenage and vulnerable 'ifam' cult. And why? To feed your greedy, immoral lifestyle and bargain shopping addiction.

Caroline - a talented young women who didn't deserve any of the bad press

You and your greasy hubby - Absolutely Vile
Every bloody thumbnail is one of the females with their mouth open to a certain shape/size. It's beyond sickening

Reactions: 17
She needs to look closer to home before she dictates that online bullying/trolling has to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Was it particularly kind when Sarah and Chris harassed that Izzy girl?
Posting on stories about her, alluding to where she went to uni, threatening, making rape jokes, accusing her of being every single person who contacted a company about Chris and acting like she’s was in for with a bogus police case.
Did they think about their actions? How it would affect a completely innocent girl?
No? Didn’t think so.
Sorry, have to add here, also not forgetting the family they actually posted pics of and shared thousands upon thousands of times. Asking very openly if anyone knew these people and to private message them with any info, next day they said they had received what they needed. That is an online hate campaign! The only reason it is kept quiet is that the family doesn't want the images shared all over the internet again. I request no tattlers do please although you all have far more manners than this shower of shits! (y)
But knowing you have been branded a criminal by so many people all over the UK can you imagine what that does to you? not everyone noticed the actual reality of those images but a child was in them. Chris and Sarah watched the whole story on video not just images so know that no crime was ever committed. Yet Chris posted a very threatening post (bad boy) on that post knowing they did duck all just so people would get riled up and assume the worst. That was his motive not that he actually thought a crime had been committed. Sarah agreed it was in the interest of our great nation? why?
They sat and watched comment after comment all saying what did they steal, it was bleeping disgusting and I have to say it was up there with the worst things they have done, as actual personal images of this family got posted. I know many read my last post about it and thank you for the love you all showed x
Chris and Sarah could never explain away those comments or posts nor Shortle because they all watched the footage and know with 100% certainty that they are innocent that is why it was never reported to police as the first thing they would say is why did you do this what reason? what motive? why allow these hateful comments when we have just watched the same thing you did and see no crime was committed.
That's the one thing anyone in all this tit has on them that is enforceable by using their own social media to prosecute!
So you tell me how can Sarah post the tit she did on Instagram? do we think she should get away with it? absolutely not!
You know the ICO fine a bleeping fortune for data breaches! takes time but they get there in the end!
Also, I would like to add that not one of this shower of shits has ever acknowledged contacted or replied to any member of that family!
So why ask for details nope only reason is to try and scare people using the INGHAM! brand!
Fortunately, not all people are scared of social media and crappy arse YouTubers!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Sorry, have to add here, also not forgetting the family they actually posted pics of and shared thousands upon thousands of times. Asking very openly if anyone knew these people and to private message them with any info, next day they said they had received what they needed. That is an online hate campaign! The only reason it is kept quiet is that the family doesn't want the images shared all over the internet again. I request no tattlers do please although you all have far more manners than this shower of shits! (y)
But knowing you have been branded a criminal by so many people all over the UK can you imagine what that does to you? not everyone noticed the actual reality of those images but a child was in them. Chris and Sarah watched the whole story on video not just images so know that no crime was ever committed. Yet Chris posted a very threatening post (bad boy) on that post knowing they did duck all just so people would get riled up and assume the worst. That was his motive not that he actually thought a crime had been committed. Sarah agreed it was in the interest of our great nation? why?
They sat and watched comment after comment all saying what did they steal, it was bleeping disgusting and I have to say it was up there with the worst things they have done, as actual personal images of this family got posted. I know many read my last post about it and thank you for the love you all showed x
Chris and Sarah could never explain away those comments or posts nor Shortle because they all watched the footage and know with 100% certainty that they are innocent that is why it was never reported to police as the first thing they would say is why did you do this what reason? what motive? why allow these hateful comments when we have just watched the same thing you did and see no crime was committed.
That's the one thing anyone in all this tit has on them that is enforceable by using their own social media to prosecute!
So you tell me how can Sarah post the tit she did on Instagram? do we think she should get away with it? absolutely not!
You know the ICO fine a bleeping fortune for data breaches! takes time but they get there in the end!
Also, I would like to add that not one of this shower of shits has ever acknowledged contacted or replied to any member of that family!
So why ask for details nope only reason is to try and scare people using the INGHAM! brand!
Fortunately, not all people are scared of social media and crappy arse YouTubers!
Did it ever come about what they wanted that family for in the end?

Reactions: 4
And she's off on it again, but this time on her actual Instagram feed.

For the millionth time today, Sarah... duck you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did it ever come about what they wanted that family for in the end?
Yes, they posted pictures online :eek: just like all of the baby and me buyers do on trip advisor, and an honest review of the shop. And the same thing Inghams do every day. The Inghams are paranoid freaks!

Reactions: 6
The capitalization of YOUR is infuriating. F*ck off Saint Sarah

And the mindless ifam sheep telling Sarah to stay strong 🤯😡😠

They make vlogs flogging cheap Chinese blankets and visiting Morrisons 7 times a day for OUR entertainment? Oh no, what would we do without?

I see Gruesome Grooming Granny has liked that post, they're all on another bloody planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah has a very short memory! What of that horrid birthday card they sent to a 12 year old girl?! That poor girl could have been so terrified of that that things could have gone tragically wrong! Yes maybe the mum of unique fam may have been but wrong, but the inghams should never have targeted a 12 year old child! Imagine if Izzy has got that sent in a card - they’d have made 20 vlogs on it!

• Angry
Reactions: 40

I wonder who she copied and pasted her speil from, there doesn't seem to be a single spelling mistake and seemed quite articulate.

Reactions: 9
Sarah has a very short memory! What of that horrid birthday card they sent to a 12 year old girl?! That poor girl could have been so terrified of that that things could have gone tragically wrong! Yes maybe the mum of unique fam may have been but wrong, but the inghams should never have targeted a 12 year old child! Imagine if Izzy has got that sent in a card - they’d have made 20 vlogs on it!
Excuse me!?!? How do we know this happened?! That’s disgusting!!! Shame on them.

Reactions: 4
I wonder who she copied and pasted her speil from, there doesn't seem to be a single spelling mistake and seemed quite articulate.
I was thinking the post didn't sound like her, she must have at least read something similar somewhere

Reactions: 8
At this point I'm swiftly realising she is doing it to get a reaction. She has posted soooo many similar posts today, she knows what she's doing. Nasty rat. I agree @Flowerstar68 it seems a little too articulate for her. There's a few mistakes but no corkers like usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Crying at her saying she lives her life in the public eye. Her lack of self-awareness truly is startling.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm awaiting one of them to do some troggy speech about Caroline in tonight's vlog 😔 my bet was on Chris but now I'm not so sure. Chris posted rather late on insta last night, I think it was between 2am and 3am our time. Which I think means between 3am and 4am his time. Wonder what he was up to until that time

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen the exact same thing posted on social media from various sources. Sarah has simply copied it because she couldn’t possibly write anything that meaningful to save her life

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.