The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SURPRISE MUMMY, DAUGHTER SHOPPING TRIP AND TRY ON! + WINTERCLASH 2020 FINALS!

Lazy starts the vlog. It's the first day of the February half term break and on the timehop it came up that two years ago they were in New York but now they're in rainy England with Storm Dennis. Someone has told Lazy that storms are named in alphabetical order.:rolleyes:There's no dance as it's half term and Lazy has been thinking about what to do. She was thinking about getting the train into Leeds to go to the city centre but it's too windy so they're off to Meadowhall because there's a few things she needs to take back and they need some holiday clothes as they are off on holiday shortly.:rolleyes:

They've arrived at Meadowhall to get some holiday clothes. Jace slept the whole way and Lazy gives the girls a budget of £30 each. The girls have run off ahead and Lazy struggles in the wind.

In Marks and Spencer they look at clothes. Isla tries on some dresses. Lazy says one looks like a nightie. Isla decides to get the yellow dress.

Creepy has just got ready for the day and he's off to the amateur and professional finals It's the day when all the major stuff is going down. He's off to warm up with his mates.:sleep:

Nanna gave Esme money to buy a Pandora charm. Lazy keeps telling us which one she likes and subtly tells Esme to hurry up.:rolleyes:Esme chooses the dog charm.

Back in Eindhoven and Creepy has some free time so he'd having a look at the city.:sleep:No one else is around except someone in a red top skating in the background.:rolleyes:Creepy says the government have turned some open spaces a 'skate park' and then admits it's just a plaza with some ramps and rails in. He and his mates are going to warm up there, then have a venture around for a couple of hours and see if they can get some good spots to film in before they need to head off to the skate park. It's going to kick off today.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is in Typo looking at phone cases. Then it's off to Select where Isabelle looks at some clothes. The girls try on tome clothes. Jace has apparently been shouting 'Dada' all day and Lazy says they will facetime Creepy soon.:rolleyes:Next it's off to Primark. The girls try on more clothes and Isla gets some trainers.

Skating in Eindhoven. :sleep:

Laxy's feet are humming and the girls wanted to sit down and eat. Isabelle and Lazy are having Chinese and Isla has a burrito.

Timelapse on the way home.

Riddle of the day. Isla shows a facemask.

Lazy says the girls are having a sleepover upstairs. She says Jace is happy to be home and he takes the remote control. She has a little trip planned for the girls tomorrow and they have no idea but Lazy is so excited.:rolleyes:They're going away for the night to do something super fun and she can't wait.:rolleyes:There's a lot of sorting to do tonight.

End of vlog
”Nanna gave Esme money to buy a Pandora charm.” i’m surprised Isabelle and especially Isla were okay with that...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isabelle doesnt seem to have any fashion sense :(

Sarah saying this time 2 years ago they were in NY and now theyre in cold rainy england. Wasnt new york freezing when they were there?

Last point does Isla not have a car seat?
She’s supposedly so “itty bitty”, she should be in a booster then. I bet she refuses, and Isla calls the shots around there.

Reactions: 9
How dare the Lazy cow ride on the back of Caroline's Sad passing.
it really does show her true Colour's

Reactions: 25
Let’s face it, she wanted him to be a girl. She buys him girl items and puts him in a frilly red heart girl blanket. It’s not about your taste Sarah.
That poor baby has a horrible future...imagine him seeing a freaky doll of himself !!! Omg.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any ideas,? Gone to pic Chris up at the airport and straight off away in the mornings my guess
Sarah’s on the booze! Well, it’s been a very stressful week 🙄 The Ingham’s seem to live off pub grub...explains the swollen extremities.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They weren’t around when it happened. Isla would have thrown a fit because she didn’t get one too.

He’s going to rebel!
Didn't they get some clothes or something but Sarah did not want to buy something for Esme because she was so particular in clothes.
And then they wanted to give her something special.Yada yada yada

Reactions: 2
Re the Pandora charm, did she actually say that "we were going to choose one for her but thought it would be nice for her to choose her own"
Bloody hell.

How can Chris and Sarah DARE say people should be kinder and considerate and use this awful situation for sympathy from their deluded ifam?!

Is this coming from the family that calls victims of abuse “mentally ill”?
Is this coming from the family that try to cover their disgusting lies by ignoring facts?
Is this coming from the family that use their children for financial gain?
Is this coming from the family that threatened to leak Alfie Deyes’ address?
Is this coming from the family that think it’s acceptable to make their “fans” send abuse to Chris’ victims?

They honestly disgust me more and more each day.
Yes, hell yes!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry, have to add here, also not forgetting the family they actually posted pics of and shared thousands upon thousands of times. Asking very openly if anyone knew these people and to private message them with any info, next day they said they had received what they needed. That is an online hate campaign! The only reason it is kept quiet is that the family doesn't want the images shared all over the internet again. I request no tattlers do please although you all have far more manners than this shower of shits! (y)
But knowing you have been branded a criminal by so many people all over the UK can you imagine what that does to you? not everyone noticed the actual reality of those images but a child was in them. Chris and Sarah watched the whole story on video not just images so know that no crime was ever committed. Yet Chris posted a very threatening post (bad boy) on that post knowing they did duck all just so people would get riled up and assume the worst. That was his motive not that he actually thought a crime had been committed. Sarah agreed it was in the interest of our great nation? why?
They sat and watched comment after comment all saying what did they steal, it was bleeping disgusting and I have to say it was up there with the worst things they have done, as actual personal images of this family got posted. I know many read my last post about it and thank you for the love you all showed x
Chris and Sarah could never explain away those comments or posts nor Shortle because they all watched the footage and know with 100% certainty that they are innocent that is why it was never reported to police as the first thing they would say is why did you do this what reason? what motive? why allow these hateful comments when we have just watched the same thing you did and see no crime was committed.
That's the one thing anyone in all this tit has on them that is enforceable by using their own social media to prosecute!
So you tell me how can Sarah post the tit she did on Instagram? do we think she should get away with it? absolutely not!
You know the ICO fine a bleeping fortune for data breaches! takes time but they get there in the end!
Also, I would like to add that not one of this shower of shits has ever acknowledged contacted or replied to any member of that family!
So why ask for details nope only reason is to try and scare people using the INGHAM! brand!
Fortunately, not all people are scared of social media and crappy arse YouTubers!
I didn't see what this family were supposed to have done for it to be shared all over facebook

Reactions: 1
A Reminder of the Face When The poor person Jumped off the motorway bridge
making them late getting to the Airport.
I cannot even begin to have a thought like that in my head Absolutely no Kindness or compassion
But she expects it from others No duck off Lazy good for nothing Ingham.
Screenshot (64).png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Can someone tell me what mascara Sarah uses please so I know which one to never buy.

I’ve been a silent reader of these threads forever but I just wanted to say you lot on here have had me in stitches on my commutes to work so thank you. Keep it up ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A Reminder of the Face When The poor person Jumped of the motorway bridge
I cannot even begin to have a thought like that in my head Absolutely no Kindness or compassion
But she expects it from others No duck off Lazy good for nothing Ingham.View attachment 84972
She looks like a demon there

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A Reminder of the Face When The poor person Jumped of the motorway bridge
But she expects it from others No duck off Lazy good for nothing Ingham.View attachment 84972
Oh I don't know. Give her some credit... the faces she pulled when they were knees deep in discussing the bridge jump were miles better! Full of empathy.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.