The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry but looks dont begin to cut it Beauty comes from within.
It doesnt *really* though and I personally dont think we should be posting negatively about the looks or size of a 14 year old , especially when she didn't chose to be a public figure and is being pimped out by her scummy parents

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It doesnt *really* though and I personally dont think we should be posting negatively about the looks or size of a 14 year old , especially when she didn't chose to be a public figure and is being pimped out by her scummy parents
In fairness, I never said Isabelle or Sarah were ugly. Sarah is a despicable person. Even if she was the most beautiful woman in the world, id still class Isabelle inheriting anything looks or personality wise from her as a bad thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Excuse me I have not posted anything negative about a 14 year old I have never posted anything at all about the Children
and never would The photo I have posted is Mother of the year That vile witch reaps what she sows.

Omgggggggg ladies! I’m getting an exactreplicanothinglikemyson doll. I won’t tell you what I’m paying but it’s defo a very lot!! Cos you are my mates I’m going to give you it for £199.99 plus p&p!!!!
Love you!
Oh Ruth you are so very Kind
The only problem is My Son Claims benefits So would i be allowed to purchase do you do payment plans
and will you be holding a top secret Tea party/Meet and greet thingy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh I don't know. Give her some credit... the faces she pulled when they were knees deep in discussing the bridge jump were miles better! Full of empathy.
This is why you dont becomd a vlogger...what you put out there for all to see cannot be taken back. Silly beaver

Reactions: 9
Stories about suicide always hit me hard, I’m sure I’m not the only person that has been emotional over the death of Caroline Flack, it’s so sad.
I’m all for people sharing their stories and giving helpful information to those who may need it, what I can’t stand is the people who conveniently speak up when something like this happens and more or less makes it about themselves.
duck you Sarah.
The difference between Caroline and you cannot be further apart.
She was relentlessly targeted and harassed by trolls, the despicable british tabloids and media outlets for something that she was determined to prove her innocence for.
Unfortunately she will not get to do that now, the poor woman probably felt like her entire life was over and didn’t see any other way out.

Your sneaky slimeball of a nonce HUSBAND was accused of inappropriately messaging young vulnerable TEENAGERS that was later proven to be true and the police CONFIRMED it. Now I don’t know about you but to most normal people, that is completely unacceptable and disgusting. People are going to react to it and surprise surprise, you and your husband are going to get hate for it. That is your HUSBAND’s fault, nobody else’s. You’re not so innocent either, little miss perfect. You ignored the girl/s? that tried to reach out to you and tell you in private and you ignored them and called her/them CRAZY for everyone to see.
Lovely actions coming from a cow that’s apparently all about positivity and so against bullying.
To top it all off, that isn’t even all of it! You’ve both trolled people, exploited your children for money and now your daughter is getting shouted things at in school but you’re still so insistent on playing the “poor us” card.
You and your husband are to blame for it all and you know it. Your loving husband is a cheat that has apparently always cheated on you and will probably continue to do so and you’ll forever be the doormat if it means you keep the money rolling in with your pathetic scam of a “business”. One google of your name and people can see the things you and your husband have done. This is your bed now, lay in it and take some bleeping responsibility.

I know they’ve done many bad things by the way, I just don’t want to bore you all anymore with listing everything when you all probably know more than I do!!
Apologies for my rant that probably didn’t make much sense but this is what happens when it’s 4.35am, I’ve had no sleep, I’m ill and then I see the hypocritical cow post stuff on Instagram as if she’s so badly done by, she’s forever playing the mental health card and I’m sick of it.
(Where was your sympathy for the person that jumped off a bridge and so rudely delayed your airport journey for your 9,999th holiday?)

Also, Hi Steve
. 🖕
Well said couldn't agree more 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The only problem is My Son Claims benefits So would i be allowed to purchase do you do payment plans
[/QUOTE]

Pffftttttttt! How very dare you ask! On this occasion cos Im wondermum I will, interest is added at the fair rate of £1.50 per £1 borrowed. The tea party is an invite only free event that costs only an extra £46! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In fairness, I never said Isabelle or Sarah were ugly. Sarah is a despicable person. Even if she was the most beautiful woman in the world, id still class Isabelle inheriting anything looks or personality wise from her as a bad thing.
Izzy must look like her dad with the darker features. Sadly the others are like creepy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s supposedly so “itty bitty”, she should be in a booster then. I bet she refuses, and Isla calls the shots around there.
Lazy controls what everyone wears n eats within that clan. That poor baby wears some very old fashioned stuff...bit like her. Frumpy

Reactions: 3

Pffftttttttt! How very dare you ask! On this occasion cos Im wondermum I will, interest is added at the fair rate of £1.50 per £1 borrowed. The tea party is an invite only free event that costs only an extra £46! X
[/QUOTE]

OOh your Ruthless, How about a Freebie and i will promote it for you

Ruthfam Forever woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I will gift you both one free for £100 xxxx
OOh your Ruthless, How about a Freebie and i will promote it for you

Ruthfam Forever woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Creepster is due back tomorrow isn't he?

Did you know??

Did you know I was born on a Sunday? Its about as relevant

Imagine going for a pregnancy shoot and ending up with photos that make you look like you're a fish having a poo

"ohhh guyyyzzz stop bullyin' meh yeh! I had a burgah for ma tea and now I got a bad bellah! Stop trolling me oh em gee i will dox ya!! I will knife ya yeah!"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How the duck does this happen?
(Caveat: I know they probably have no input on how Alexa responds, but my God isn't it telling.)
This is not an editing trick, if you have Alexa, ask the same question, you'll get the same answer.

With regard to your disgusting band-wagoning today Sarah, we are here for a reason, and I'm not going anywhere.
Work it out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.