The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but ffs ! He literally is going to have multiple stains in his pull ups from meeting a man who play with rolly boots?!? Cringe! Serious cringe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’d be concerned about my health if I was as swollen as Sarah. It’s not just because she’s overweight, surely? It’s concerning tbh
Coupled with Lazy always being out of breath I would be very concerned too.

Reactions: 9
OOh check out Shergars new Video
I just had to comment
Dont worry i took a screenshot before it gets deleted :ROFLMAO:
2020-02-14 (2).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why the hell does Sarah constantly lift her elbow up like a chicken wing when she’s talking?! I’m sick and tired of Isabelle wiping snot down the entire palm of her hand!!! So bleeping gross 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
My favourite part of tonight's offering was watching Lazy pretend to count the remaining blankets in the office but not turning the camera around to the (still full) shelving! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What's the name of the other ingham dog..asking for a friend

It's where prinny stays

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jaackmate‘s new video talking about tiktok

‘the only people on this app are like 14 year old girls’

’is Chris Ingham on there’

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Never mind the aforementioned beer battered pancakes, that baby boy is never without food being thrown at him. He is unable to self soothe or be distracted without food. He is constantly mouthing for food. She alleges he wouldn’t sleep last night so she gave him formula at stupid o’clock. He was possibly hyped up but couldn’t possibly need milk. If he was thirsty boiled water would have sufficed. The children are all rewarded with food ..., and lazy lives to stuff herself stupid. It really does not bode well for the future, or health.

“woohooing on his skates pulling it up to the new house”

I choked 🤣🤣😭😭
Me too almost met my maker 👼

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.