The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris keeps saying ‘we’ did ... yet there’s no sign of him skating anywhere. I don’t go to an Elton John concert, film it and say ‘we’ performed ...’we’ had a crazy show etc... Chris has bought a ticket and is a spectator from what I’ve seen. Probably got an autograph book

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Notice lazy didn’t show the empty office now all the Chinese blankets are sold ... funny that !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Not going to give Creepy fanboy's clickbait title much of a mention. How old is he?!

- Nice to see the healthy eating is going well. Pancakes for dinner, apparently.

- Why are you letting Jace touch all your stock?

- "We've got Granny with us" of course you do. Can't live without old Granny Troll, can you?

- No, I don't really feel lonely and like I have nobody to talk to if my husband is away. Why? Because I have friends.

- I thought Creepy went shopping for new clothes? He's wearing the same stuff as the previous day again. After travelling etc, would you not want something fresh to wear? He's so grim.

- "They scream Mum or Dad... Usually Dad." You're not really helping your cause are you, Lazy? No wonder you didn't leave the groomer. He seems to do everything.

- Was that the rollerblading accident? Hardly near horrific, was it?

- Clock is off the bedroom wall again 🙄😂

- Granny still around doing parenting duties. Starting to feel a bit sorry for Hi Steve. You must be missing your wife.

- Creepy, you are such an embarrassment.

- I wish Isabelle would stop rubbing her nose the way she does. She does it in nearly every video. Get a tissue. You're 14, not 5.

- Bring Lazy up some breakfast in the morning? Think you should just do some for Granny instead. Lazy won't be up till 10am.

- Yeah, ok. Lazy, if you're going to pretend that the girls left all the chocolate, you should probably ensure that when you show the "after" shot, that there's not more on there than the "before" shot. You're fooling nobody.

IMG_20200214_182529.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Celebrating pancake day eh Sarah :unsure: SHROVE! Tuesday. Sweetheart, it actually has real meaning and celebration. To obtain absolution for sins by way of Confession and doing penance, to be absolved from their sins! Get ya ass to confession Sarah you may still be there on Shrove Tuesday many sins have been committed by you!
Tuesday, 25th Feb that is! Stupid witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was thinking the same thing. The thumbnail isn’t remotely connected to Isabelle in any way. I guess with views a very lot down they need a way to entice the peados!
Riddle me this
Riddle me that
Tell the inghams
Theyre full of crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Not going to give Creepy fanboy's clickbait title much of a mention. How old is he?!

- Nice to see the healthy eating is going well. Pancakes for dinner, apparently.

- Why are you letting Jace touch all your stock?

- "We've got Granny with us" of course you do. Can't live without old Granny Troll, can you?

- No, I don't really feel lonely and like I have nobody to talk to if my husband is away. Why? Because I have friends.

- I thought Creepy went shopping for new clothes? He's wearing the same stuff as the previous day again. After travelling etc, would you not want something fresh to wear? He's so grim.

- "They scream Mum or Dad... Usually Dad." You're not really helping your cause are you, Lazy? No wonder you didn't leave the groomer. He seems to do everything.

- Was that the rollerblading accident? Hardly near horrific, was it?

- Clock is off the bedroom wall again 🙄😂

- Granny still around doing parenting duties. Starting to feel a bit sorry for Hi Steve. You must be missing your wife.

- Creepy, you are such an embarrassment.

- I wish Isabelle would stop rubbing her nose the way she does. She does it in nearly every video. Get a tissue. You're 14, not 5.

- Bring Lazy up some breakfast in the morning? Think you should just do some for Granny instead. Lazy won't be up till 10am.

- Yeah, ok. Lazy, if you're going to pretend that the girls left all the chocolate, you should probably ensure that when you show the "after" shot, that there's not more on there than the "before" shot. You're fooling nobody.

View attachment 84048
That baby is not getting the proper attention. Sarah moans he doesnt sleep and cant be arsed making formula...how cruel is she. Also.did anyone notice she lied about the pancake maker she said shed lost...then she showed the box with one shed bought...then said "oh i found it" err you lied you dipshit

• Angry
Reactions: 7
A SURPRISE LIFE LONG DREAM CAME TRUE! + NEAR HORRIFIC ROLLERBLADING ACCIDENT CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

Lazy screeches good morning. :rolleyes: Jace has had breakfast and it's a sunny day. She bought some pancake pans yesterday. There is a recipe on the back of the box and one of the ingredients is beer, which Lazy is amazed about.:rolleyes:She isn't sure when Shrove Tuesday is but she might just make some pancakes tonight.:rolleyes:

At the office now and Lazy has some photos to take, Instagram posts to do and orders to send off. She can't believe how empty the rooms both are. There are a few of the rabbit blankets left, ten of the flamingo and one mermaid. Lots of teether rattles left that no one wants though.😂

Lazy is at the post office with Jane. The hardest thing about Creepy being gone is having no one to talk to.:rolleyes:They're off to get some ingredients for pancakes.

In Eindhoven now and the skate park hasn't opened yet. The weather has been awful so they haven't been able to go to the skate spots they wanted to visit.:rolleyes:They're off to the shops and then Creepy is going back to his room to do the vlog and paperwork. He's going to the skatepark for 5pm. He's just bumped into two of his skate idols.:rolleyes:

Isla is home from school. She got into Lazy's bed at 1am and she's the first Ingham child to do that.:rolleyes:Jace was still awake at 1am. Prinny licks Jace and then Jace goes to put his hand in his mouth. Lazy tells Isla they're making pancakes that evening. Isla has been translating her name into Greek and Lazy says names are the same in other languages.

Back with Creepy and he films people skating. Some guy falls on his arse and Creepy turns it into a slow mo.:rolleyes:

Riddle of the day. Esme is upstairs with Jace with Granny babysitting whilst Lazy takes Isabelle to dance.:rolleyes:

Lazy has found a hot stove to put pancakes on. They have prepared some chocolate, fruit and marshmallows for the pancakes toppings. She gives Jace some fruit, a marshmallow and a magic star.:rolleyes:

More skate clips. It's been a crazy day. Creepy says its been hard to film but they've just done the first competition or whatever. It went off and was insane.:rolleyes:He's had one of the best day in his life and met someone he's looked up to since 14. He feels emotional thinking about it. He hates the photos take of him and it was life changing.:rolleyes:He'll never forget this day in a long time.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Isla is scared of an egg. She's heard someone can stand on an egg and it doesn't break. They make the pancake mixture, pour it into the pan, choose their topping and eat.

Valentine's Day is tomorrow and Creepy isn't there so Isabelle has found a rose, a rose mat and paper to make some cards for Lazy. The girls make the cards upstairs.

The only problem with pancakes is you can only make one at a time on the crepe machine and Lazy wasn't keen in the thick ones. By the time she got around to eating her own one, everyone else had gone upstairs. She's bathed Jace in the sink and it about to end the vlog.:rolleyes: She's looking at the pancake toppings. The girls have eaten all the fruit but left the sweets and chocolate (that's Lazy's midnight snack sorted then).:rolleyes:Jace crawls along the kitchen floor. His top teeth are coming through and they're sore.

End of vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Chris keeps saying ‘we’ did ... yet there’s no sign of him skating anywhere. I don’t go to an Elton John concert, film it and say ‘we’ performed ...’we’ had a crazy show etc... Chris has bought a ticket and is a spectator from what I’ve seen. Probably got an autograph book
Think hes not there with a load of lads...hes a loner

Reactions: 10
Ok first of all stupid thumbnail

When Sarah is with Jace - gets trapped in the high chair indefinitely, completely ignored because she’d rather do her monologue in one take
When Jace is with Esme she actually picks him up before resuming filming - see Sarah? It’s not that hard....

Isabelle talking about bringing Sarah breakfast in the morning - LOL girl she’s gonna kill you for cutting her beauty sleep 2-3 hours short

Jace: reaches for a piece of fruit
Sarah: no no you’ve had enough of that
Jace: stuffing mini marshmallows in his mouth
Sarah: 😀 you little monkey

absolutely hopeless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Regarding Sarah laughing at the ingredient of beer for batter, Sorry has Sarah never heard of ‘beer-battered’??? Oh my god why does she lack such general knowledge. She’s clueless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
LAZY HASN’T HEARD OF BEER IN PANCAKES!!
Given how many meals out she eats she must have had beer battered fish and chips. The beer in the batter mix makes it light and fluffy and extra tasty too. Pancakes are simply a batter mix and are so lovely. Given that her huge level of food expertise is in gluttony and not cooking I should not be surprised. She really is clueless.
She hadn’t seen her pancake pan since she moved so bought another. What pray did she use last year - the pub?? Given the size of her she must eat as many as the tiger in the little black sambo books. Which I understand are no longer in use due to the racial innuendo the terms provoke.

Reactions: 12
I’d be concerned about my health if I was as swollen as Sarah. It’s not just because she’s overweight, surely? It’s concerning tbh

Reactions: 21
Instead of the thumbnail “Removing our daughter from school”
We should really have “We removed our kids from YouTube”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.