The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been browsing ‘Sarah Says Official’ on tiktok and it’s so nice to see Esme and Isabelle doing things other than acting for the bore-fest channel

Reactions: 3
I’ve just been browsing ‘Sarah Says Official’ on tiktok and it’s so nice to see Esme and Isabelle doing things other than acting for the bore-fest channel
They’re not really old enough for that weirdo infested site though.

Reactions: 14
Totally off topic, but I watched the Tyson fury documentary last night, and his wife has naturally long hair, the length of Sarah’s, AND it’s bleached, and it’s in so much better condition than Sarah’s too... and she has FIVE kids 🙃

Reactions: 5
Surely he is not dumping packaging from Alibaba items in a domestic landfill site or even a recycling centre, but that maybe proves that they dont have that much to get rid of. Also when they would be taking a lot of sold blankets to the post office they will be told to arrange a courier for that amount so again are the really selling the amount she makes out.
Its all lies. They have a lot of time on their hands and they prib spend most of it planning/setting up scenarios to do to blindside the viewers. Only thing is, us that live in the real hinest world can see bullcrap and deceit. We see it all minghams

Gotta be legally 16 to use that!!

exactly. I think it’s hilarioushow he truly believes he’s got some kind of gift. He’s an old man playing on his roller boots 🤣🤣🤣 tagging along with the big boys.
What makes me cringe is when isla went to a pals rollerskating party (7-8) yr olds and creepy decided to go and crash the kids party on his speedskates....now thats not right

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They’re really not in a hurry it seems but they said the buyer is “desperate to move in” .. not that desperate seeing as it’s been weeks and no sign of progress. So I take it they aren’t moving anytime soon
The buyer should just go straight to the builder as they are still building the exact same house as they are in, looks like one will be ready in a few months time - likely a good bit cheaper than Creepy and lazy are selling for.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The buyer should just go straight to the builder as they are still building the exact same house as they are in, looks like one will be ready in a few months time - likely a good bit cheaper than Creepy and lazy are selling for.
And Sarah said the newer ones have better storage etc herself. God knows why they’d buy that if they can get the same with better specs

Reactions: 11
Valentine's Day, Creepy is away, vlog is late... Coincidence?

Might have put that wedding ring back on a bit too prematurely, Lazy 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And Sarah said the newer ones have better storage etc herself. God knows why they’d buy that if they can get the same with better specs
Lets see how long it takes before sarah or chris cant help but brag how much money theyve forked out for this supposedly big mansion. Cos lazy cant help herself. Smug is too nice a word to use

Reactions: 8
That’s true, however the app is swarming with children, some born in 2007 like my great niece

Also, is the vlog still not up lmao 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why’s Isabelle open mouthed on the thumbnail which isn’t even her dad falling over it’s her dads idol who he goes giddy over?!

life long dream? To buy tickets to a rollerskating show that’s on every year. Seriously duck off you wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Following the batter recipe confusion I just saw from lazy I have an early suggestion for a title “basic batter for a basic witch😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
life long dream? To buy tickets to a rollerskating show that’s on every year. Seriously duck off you wet wipe
imagine being an almost 40 year old father, admitting to the internet that that’s your life long dream.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
he’s a drip.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why’s Isabelle open mouthed on the thumbnail which isn’t even her dad falling over it’s her dads idol who he goes giddy over?!

I was thinking the same thing. The thumbnail isn’t remotely connected to Isabelle in any way. I guess with views a very lot down they need a way to entice the peados!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.