The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im bigger than Sarah (I think) and my feet don't look like that I think she needs to be checked out for diabetes or something , I was suffering badly with weight and ive started SW and so far in 3 weeks lost nearly half a stone, mine was a blood test which showed I was borderline for Diabetes and it scared me .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Celebrating pancake day eh Sarah :unsure: SHROVE! Tuesday. Sweetheart, it actually has real meaning and celebration. To obtain absolution for sins by way of Confession and doing penance, to be absolved from their sins! Get ya ass to confession Sarah you may still be there on Shrove Tuesday many sins have been committed by you!
Tuesday, 25th Feb that is! Stupid witch!
Lazy has no idea what Lent is. She will assume it is related to borrow. Wish sh would give something up (not for lent) but for us tattlers. Creepy or you tube would be a great start. What are you giving up for borrow (lent) SARAH 🙄

Those feet are like fat gammon steaks....ugly

100% literally
I’m sure there has to be something seriously the matter with her health. Her feet are more swollen than the bloated rest of her. That is saying something 🤮 Apologies to the NHS employees in WEST YORKSHIRE but she really needs to be examined and tested for diabetes, liver disease, obesity ..., burger-itis or plain gluttony. She is in her mid thirties at most what a disgraceful state to be in. Can you just imagine the state she’d been in
spawning another x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
As much as I hate Sarah and Chris I really do wish she would get checked out at the doctors for the sake of her children. She lost her mum young and surely she wouldn't want history repeating itself?

Also why has Isabelle stuck gems all over herself on insta?

Reactions: 15
As much as I hate Sarah and Chris I really do wish she would get checked out at the doctors for the sake of her children. She lost her mum young and surely she wouldn't want history repeating itself?

Also why has Isabelle stuck gems all over herself on insta?
Just went to look 🤦‍♀️ clearly Isabelle is going for something here but I have no idea what

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chris keeps saying ‘we’ did ... yet there’s no sign of him skating anywhere. I don’t go to an Elton John concert, film it and say ‘we’ performed ...’we’ had a crazy show etc... Chris has bought a ticket and is a spectator from what I’ve seen. Probably got an autograph book
Coupled with Lazy always being out of breath I would be very concerned too.
And not able to get out of bed to get her kids to school! Wouldn’t you be so embarrassed having your MIL come over to do the school run so you can sleep in till mid morning - after your kids, including your 7 year old, have been left to get ready themselves! And what sort of MIL enables this....unless there is something more going on which I think 100%. Drinking, depression or similar. Only reason I can see that sort of behaviour justified by those around her!

Reactions: 22
And not able to get out of bed to get her kids to school! Wouldn’t you be so embarrassed having your MIL come over to do the school run so you can sleep in till mid morning - after your kids, including your 7 year old, have been left to get ready themselves! And what sort of MIL enables this....unless there is something more going on which I think 100%. Drinking, depression or similar. Only reason I can see that sort of behaviour justified by those around her!
I agree with every think you say ,her laugh is not normal it’s to erratic which is a sign of depression and not bothered about her appearance and her kids is a tell tell sign. She needs help big time or she will have a full on meltdown.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she doesn't even get out of bed and take her kids to school
Get up, get your daughters ready and take them to school Lazy, without any help from granny

Reactions: 16
Get up, get your daughters ready and take them to school Lazy, without any help from granny
The worst part to me is that when Chris worked shifts she used to get up and be that school run mum. What the hell changed! She drives now so it should be even easier.

Reactions: 16
I’ve said it time and time again as have everyone on here but it can’t be said enough . How is a woman whose a self proclaimed super mum honestly getting away with having to have her mother in law come over to do a school run ? So what if she has a baby .
Why have so many children if the logistics of school runs etc don’t work ?? Lying in bed getting bigger and unhealthier by the day , eating fatty sugary food , never putting her phone or camera down for five minutes is embarrassing to woman kind.
My daughter is a single parent and happily deals with it all herself and let’s me just be a grandma . I’m not called upon to drive over and do the school run etc . I’ve done all that with my own children . I have the glorious job of just being grandma doing all the fun stuff without any of the work .
Of course I will help if it’s ever needed but honestly that’s next to never as she is a capable young woman whose responsible
and energetic and doesn’t need me for any of that .
My son doesn’t have children yet but trust me If his wife was constantly needing me to ferry her children around and to be there while my son went off skating for example , I simply wouldn’t do it . That would be her job not mine . That wouldn’t be warranted as a reason for me to have to pick up the slack . They are all as bad as each other in my mind . How this lazy woman has been able to make so much money from doing nothing all day whilst claiming to be mum of the century baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s just completely ridiculous and embarrassing she has to get Jane to take the kids to school ! It would actually be good for Jace to be up early and in a routine !
Guess what Sarah the rest of us with babies actually get up super duper early get the kids ready for school and do the school run every single bloody day !!!
She has made Jace into the way he is with his not sleeping and being up so late because she is so bloody lazy !!! Yet she complains about it all the time !!

Reactions: 22
They once said that Granny lives half an hour away as well. It's not liike she's only up the road. That's an hour round trip every morning that she takes them to school.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The worst part is she won’t shut the duck up about solo parenting ...

Same way she went on and on about solely breast feeding. It’s like if she tells herself it enough times she’ll believe it.

They once said that Granny lived half an hour away as well. It's not liike she's only up the road. That's an hour round trip every morning that she takes them to school. And school is only a five minute walk from their house. I don't ubdrstand why Isabelle and Esme can't just walk to school each day.
She’d be coming over to work in the sweatshop anyway though. No way she doesn’t work there mon-fri

Reactions: 15
Just caught up and watched, quick question though. When Esme was with Jace and “granny” was there, why wasn’t granny with Jace and he was all the way upstairs with Esme filming?What was granny doing? I think Esme was left with Jace whilst she took the others to dance Myself and if so that’s so very wrong at that age and even given the fact they don’t feel safe in the house surely you wouldn’t ever put a 10yr old in that situation! Let alone with a baby too. Her feet and her wrists are so swollen that really really isn’t normal!

Reactions: 9
Apart from being incredibly lazy, is there another reason she refuses to pick the girls up from school??! Has she fallen out with someone, or doesn’t want to be seen at school for fear of judgment from other mothers?! I don’t know but there’s a common theme here, even when Isabelle was being ‘bullied’ she never went to get her🤔🤔 think there’s something more at play than just being lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Apart from being incredibly lazy, is there another reason she refuses to pick the girls up from school??! Has she fallen out with someone, or doesn’t want to be seen at school for fear of judgment from other mothers?! I don’t know but there’s a common theme here, even when Isabelle was being ‘bullied’ she never went to get her🤔🤔 think there’s something more at play than just being lazy!
Doesn’t want to be chased for school fees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe granny has to do the school run as Chris has ordered or asked her too because he doesn't trust Sarah for some reason, or he doesn't trust Sarah on her own with the kids. We don't see granny (may hear her) on the vlogs, who says she goes home. Maybe she stays while Chris is away. But for appearance sake she has to stay hidden.

Reactions: 8
I bet when Jace is ready for school nursery they put him in afternoons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.