The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
more clickbait. Bullies are cretins for insulting Isabelle but they then name a title saying they have insulted her? bleeping morons

Reactions: 13
Thoughts on the hypochondriac. I think his bad back is sooooo bad right now purely because he wants a reason to not go away with his skating buddies. I reckon things were maybe said last time regarding the hate he was bringing to their door. His backs not bad, did you see all those parcels he had to carry? He also was not laying on that germ infested sofa like someone who has a bad back would, that position would make it worse.
I reckon if you can up off a sofa with one free hand (camera in other) without wincing or shuddering then there's duck all wrong with your back.

Reactions: 15
Funny how their new intro is all holidays and swimming pools when in reality the large majority of their blogs are home bargains, packing and selling blankets ... must have struggled to find those clips to make them look interesting

I still don’t understand how one short paragraph has so many jump cuts in it?! Like every few words, I’ve never seen any other youtubers do this it’s so strange

why is Chris talking like he’s entered this blading competition? Surely we will see the results if they have. Do they have a ‘one trick and a bad back’
category ?

Still pretending Chris is driving I see. But his rucksack is in the back of sarahs car when she is waffling on. Save yourself the energy guys we aren’t stupid

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Best family vloggers ever

Yesterday: Bullied at school

Today: Insulting my teen daughter

I f*cking hate them. Run, Issy.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
My thoughts on the vlog:

- So you clickbait Isabelle being bullied one day, and then clickbait insulting her the next 🤨

- Lol. More driving footage. You're still not fooling anyone, Creepy. Say hi to designated driver Granny Troll for us 😉

- So "boss mum" Lazy has left Creepy to do her work once again. Thought this was just something for you, Sarah? You seriously live up to your name - Lazy.

- Hahahahahaha, caught out. Unlucky, Creepy. Knew Granny Troll was there.

- "He needs 6-9" Really, Sarah? You're still trying to squeeze him into smaller sizes? 9-12 would fit him perfectly. Your obsession over his size (and the girls) is just weird.

- If Jace has a fever, why have you kept him in that really thick jumper? 🤨 Are you a bleeping idiot? Wait, we already know the answer to that.

- Nice to see all those packaged foods for Jace 🙄 they're ok in moderation, but it just shows how lazy she is. Some say 12+ months on them too...

- Kitchen sides are a bleeping tit tip as usual.

- Ew. Just no. Isabelle mentioning that Creepy won't be there for Valentine's day... Made my skin crawl 🤢

- "and we've... I mean I've got to get the girls to school" - you mean Granny?

- "You should definitely speak up for anything that has hurt you or doesn't feel right..." Oh, like the victims of your dirty husband?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
No mention of his back today (although I did skip through!) hes such a hypochondriac!

Reactions: 12
So they used 3 cars to the postoffice today. Is Hi Steve also in the fake caredriving scheme now. Or was it their favourite neighbour.

Thoughts on the hypochondriac. I think his bad back is sooooo bad right now purely because he wants a reason to not go away with his skating buddies. I reckon things were maybe said last time regarding the hate he was bringing to their door. His backs not bad, did you see all those parcels he had to carry? He also was not laying on that germ infested sofa like someone who has a bad back would, that position would make it worse.
The woman is gonna have 3 girls all needing paychiatric help and a son who will have ocd and a germ fear. These parents are flipping bad!! Sooner they are blobbed from you tube the better

Reactions: 9
IS SHE FOR REAL?
Speak up always and all that?

those girls tried to speak up to you as a trusted adult Sarah and you BLOCKED them. You didn’t even tell them to speak to their parents. And then went on to say one had mental health issues??

do you listen to your own nonsense?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Why did I just spend five minutes of my life being shown a variety of baby snacks ? My youngest child is 9 😂 . Talk about a vlog filler!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long do we reckon before Isabelle is pulled out of school for good? I give it until July.
Izzy is just a cardboard character and thinks by making up silly dances with her sisters is great for her future. Education doesnt matter. Just cos sarah was a dole dosser and lacked love as a kid.

Reactions: 21
Why did I just spend five minutes of my life being shown a variety of baby snacks ? My youngest child is 9 😂 . Talk about a vlog filler!
Its like they're lost. I don't know who they're appealing to now. I guess she's ditched the tweens to become a mumpreneur but that will get tired very quickly when people rumble that they've been conned.

With or without his wedding ring that quickly disappeared. Chris how can you leave Sarah in that house when someone attempted to very cleverly break in with no mess etc, because everything you say and do the pair of you lie and make up fabricated stories thinking everyone is stupid and gullable.
The man would rather be a child fiddler and skate...hes what 40. Bet sarah will spend all week moaning

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Chris went because he thinks he is a hard man lol. If he had approached those boys they would have probable ripped the piss out of him sending him crying. Chris you are a wimp. And I wouldn’t go about approaching young kids. Remember what happened last time. If I was the parent of the boy I would be up at the school making a huge complaint about the inghams publicly slating my child to thousands of people. Sarah looked tooooo happy to be talking about her child getting bullied. I would be angry and sad. Not holding back the smiles and laughing like she was. What a sick sick women. If it’s true someone called her step dad a nonce to her it’s only her parents fault. No one else’s. They just get worse this family.
Esmes riddle of the day was so insensitive in my opinion anyone else agree or am I being too dramatic? The riddle was about a car crashing and people dying 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just thinking over the vlog last night. Sarah ranted about Isabelle being bullied at school and what she thought of the cretins there and in life in general. Then she appears again saying “I just wanted to come on here quickly and say” and then tried to backtrack. The point is that there was no need for her to do so, as Chris could have easily cut that part out and her film a new speech. She is so out of her depth that she doesn’t know if she is filming for YouTube or Instagram stories! And she always saying that people ask her on YouTube to show the blankets on Instagram - why would they ask for that? Or is that just me!
Oh shes losing her reality brain alright. Delusions of grandeur that one.

Reactions: 4
Can’t ypu tell the alibaba blankets are flying through her grubby fingers.... she has actually spent money on some appropriate food for jace!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.