The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @Ruth1983 for the inbetweeners inspired title with 19 votes.

Previous threads can be found here:

Great title - so moan a very lot has managed to save the NHS some dosh and plague the airline. Hope he’s in a very lot of poor agony for the duration and beyond.

Great title - so moan a very lot has managed to save the NHS some dosh and plague the airline. Hope he’s in a very lot of poor agony for the duration and beyond.
Pure agony, apologies

Reactions: 7
YouTube have removed the video of Isabelle swearing. I tried to find it yesterday it's gone.

He’s away playing Partridge with the boys again?! I get the feeling this thread may move quickly. Last time was brilliant.😂
Oh no, I'm trying to keep up with the Schofield threads too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
One minute Chris was going to go up hospital next minute he's gone away. DO NOT WASTE NHS TIME. Clearly he wasn't that bad, he doesn't go from what he was saying to going away. Knob head
I had what i thought was Sciatica before Christmas It lasted four weeks then i seemed to improve
The pain was excruiciating I couldnt even go loo without My Daughters help.
I never went to the Doctors I chose self help excercises from youtube and pain.
Fastforward to a week after Christmas when one of my toes turned blue and very painful.
My instinct told me something was seriously wrong so i did see my Doctor
He made me an urgent appointment at the hospital for the next day (New years eve )
I have been having tests over the last few weeks My last one is tomorrow an Ultra sound Doppler on both legs
to check my blood flow, they suspect i could have a blood clot Hopefully find out whats going on at my next appointment.
duck off Creepy with your bad back My Balls are on my chest but they are a damn sight bigger than yours :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So if he's away for nearly a week does that mean no big holiday for half term?

If he's gone to winter clash it ends Sunday so he could be back Monday?

Reactions: 5
So if he's away for nearly a week does that mean no big holiday for half term?

If he's gone to winter clash it ends Sunday so he could be back Monday?
Unless Gruesome Granny and Hi Steve drag the Chavavan to the local BM carpark
It doesnt look likely :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just wanted to point something out - Lazy posted about the toothbrush situation at around 10am. So once again Granny Troll is on school run duty. She's clearly only just woken up with Jace...

Unless, Lazy, you're a total woman who didn't brush her teeth before the school run? 😏

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Unless theyre going out to meet him?
Can’t really see Lazy packing the suitcases and transporting herself, the girls and Jace to an airport.
She can’t even take them to school in the mornings- go on Sarah show us how capable you are, change the bin again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just catching up with last nights episode, and I call absolute Bull tit on the bullying story. First off, we all know Chris hadn't gone to pick Isabelle up as he's currently off the road. And Lazys little rant was purely aimed at us Tattlers. 'I know it's not the childs fault, but the parents fault'. Soon back tracked when she realised she might get lynched next time she's dragged her lazy arse out of bed early enough to do the school run.

The bullying story was nothing more than an opportunity to once again, pretend Creepy is driving. And to have a pop at Tattle. Any decent parents would tell their kids to 'be nice' Lazy. But we also like to educate our kids the dangers of talking to weirdos online. Creepy weirdos like your sleezy husband. We don't like groomers. Nobody does.

Oh and to try and justify why Isabelle is packing her blankets yet again. She finds it 'relaxing'. Nothing like shoving a few Chinese blankets into plastic bags to get over hearing some truths about your poncy step father.

And another thing. If my child was in therapy to deal with a situation I have caused, and I lifestyle I refuse to change because it brings in the money. I'd be bleeping disgusted in myself

And Greta Thunberg 2.0 can shut the duck up banging on about Climate change whilst surrounded with plastic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
What really pulled at my heart was (whether this incident happened or not) Isabelle rang her mum, she was crying to her mum and clearly needed/wanted her mum.
Instead they send along creepy (who is the cause of the bullying) and Sarah sits on her arse surrounded by her cheap blankets ranting, why didn’t Sarah go!? She called Sarah!? She wanted Sarah!? Isabelle probably wanted a hug off her mum and instead is filmed after being upset and has to pretend all is well in her world?
ffs Sarah grow up and be a mother to your children
I honestly don't believe Isabelle phoned Sarah sobbing over being bullied. it just doesn't make sense! I know Sarah is a crappy mother at times, but surely she would have been out the door and already in the car before Isabelle got off the phone! Chris is not driving, we all know that.. so he would have had to phone his mother to come and collect him and bring him to the school.. and according to Sarah, he can't even walk properly! Nah, i'm not buying it. One of my kids was being bullied in school and I felt sick to my stomach over it. I went to the school and it was dealt with but as a parent, it's soul destroying to think your child is upset and you're not there to protect her. Sarah though, sends the groomer and picks up the camera!!? BULLSHIT
As for Creepys bad back, more BS. if it was that bad, he would have stayed at home and rested it/went to his GP, especially as he has this "skating project" to go to :rolleyes:

I had what i thought was Sciatica before Christmas It lasted four weeks then i seemed to improve
The pain was excruiciating I couldnt even go loo without My Daughters help.
I never went to the Doctors I chose self help excercises from youtube and pain.
Fastforward to a week after Christmas when one of my toes turned blue and very painful.
My instinct told me something was seriously wrong so i did see my Doctor
He made me an urgent appointment at the hospital for the next day (New years eve )
I have been having tests over the last few weeks My last one is tomorrow an Ultra sound Doppler on both legs
to check my blood flow, they suspect i could have a blood clot Hopefully find out whats going on at my next appointment.
duck off Creepy with your bad back My Balls are on my chest but they are a damn sight bigger than yours :ROFLMAO:
that sounds horrendous :( I really hope your appt goes well. I have been laid up with my back a few times, and like you said, couldn't even go to the toilet without help. thankfully I've been much better for the past couple of years. There's no way that fool is in the pain he says he is

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Just so there's no confusion for others, it's page 48 onwards that the thread title is chosen from.

I made an error, I'm human 🤷‍♀️ sorry. I seem to remember a while back I as told it was page 49 onwards then got told its 48 then got told its 49. So yeah it's 48 as you can see from the title being a changed.

Look Sarah and Chris. It's easy to admit your mistakes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I honestly don't believe Isabelle phoned Sarah sobbing over being bullied. it just doesn't make sense! I know Sarah is a crappy mother at times, but surely she would have been out the door and already in the car before Isabelle got off the phone! Chris is not driving, we all know that.. so he would have had to phone his mother to come and collect him and bring him to the school.. and according to Sarah, he can't even walk properly! Nah, i'm not buying it. One of my kids was being bullied in school and I felt sick to my stomach over it. I went to the school and it was dealt with but as a parent, it's soul destroying to think your child is upset and you're not there to protect her. Sarah though, sends the groomer and picks up the camera!!? BULLSHIT
As for Creepys bad back, more BS. if it was that bad, he would have stayed at home and rested it/went to his GP, especially as he has this "skating project" to go to :rolleyes:

that sounds horrendous :( I really hope your appt goes well. I have been laid up with my back a few times, and like you said, couldn't even go to the toilet without help. thankfully I've been much better for the past couple of years. There's no way that fool is in the pain he says he is
But that’s the kind of mother she is. Creepy is her slave boy. She never takes them to the doctor when sick he does. Never takes them them to school grooming granny or he does. She takes them shopping and to eat out

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just so there's no confusion for others, it's page 48 onwards that the thread title is chosen from.

I made an error, I'm human 🤷‍♀️ sorry. I seem to remember a while back I as told it was page 49 onwards then got told its 48 then got told its 49. So yeah it's 48 as you can see from the title being a changed.

Look Sarah and Chris. It's easy to admit your mistakes.
I honestly wasn't bothered 🤗🤗🤗

Thanks for starting the new thread 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Chris's illnesses are all psychosomatic, it's always the same pattern. Now he has to go away to skate with the big boys and he's got first day nerves.

He's got nothing at the moment. His wife brings in the bacon, thanks to Alibaba. He's been castrated on and offline thanks to haters like us. He's unemployable. He's getting older (it happens and it does take adjustment!). His future looks pretty crappy.

The few times I've tried to do it I've cocked it up, I've wimped out of doing it now 🤗

Reactions: 20
Just catching up with last nights episode, and I call absolute Bull tit on the bullying story. First off, we all know Chris hadn't gone to pick Isabelle up as he's currently off the road. And Lazys little rant was purely aimed at us Tattlers. 'I know it's not the childs fault, but the parents fault'. Soon back tracked when she realised she might get lynched next time she's dragged her lazy arse out of bed early enough to do the school run.

The bullying story was nothing more than an opportunity to once again, pretend Creepy is driving. And to have a pop at Tattle. Any decent parents would tell their kids to 'be nice' Lazy. But we also like to educate our kids the dangers of talking to weirdos online. Creepy weirdos like your sleezy husband. We don't like groomers. Nobody does.

Oh and to try and justify why Isabelle is packing her blankets yet again. She finds it 'relaxing'. Nothing like shoving a few Chinese blankets into plastic bags to get over hearing some truths about your poncy step father.

And another thing. If my child was in therapy to deal with a situation I have caused, and I lifestyle I refuse to change because it brings in the money. I'd be bleeping disgusted in myself

And Greta Thunberg 2.0 can shut the duck up banging on about Climate change whilst surrounded with plastic
Isla maybe a child but just looking at her annoys me these days and what's with the way she talks now she talks like a proper know it all, spoilt brat, they've ruined that child proper nasty attitude and funny thing is they can't see it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thoughts on the hypochondriac. I think his bad back is sooooo bad right now purely because he wants a reason to not go away with his skating buddies. I reckon things were maybe said last time regarding the hate he was bringing to their door. His backs not bad, did you see all those parcels he had to carry? He also was not laying on that germ infested sofa like someone who has a bad back would, that position would make it worse.
I have suffered from a bad back for about 30 years now and had 2 failed back surgeries and now need a wheelchair to get about so he has no bad back if he can do what he does both standing and walking also as you said the way he lies on the sofa another of his lies

Just thinking over the vlog last night. Sarah ranted about Isabelle being bullied at school and what she thought of the cretins there and in life in general. Then she appears again saying “I just wanted to come on here quickly and say” and then tried to backtrack. The point is that there was no need for her to do so, as Chris could have easily cut that part out and her film a new speech. She is so out of her depth that she doesn’t know if she is filming for YouTube or Instagram stories! And she always saying that people ask her on YouTube to show the blankets on Instagram - why would they ask for that? Or is that just me!
No its not just you they say stupid things as they dont really know what they are saying half the time she just thinks her blankets are the only ones on sale at such a cheap price NOT. If I was looking to purchase a blanket thats the last place I would purchase from

What really pulled at my heart was (whether this incident happened or not) Isabelle rang her mum, she was crying to her mum and clearly needed/wanted her mum.
Instead they send along creepy (who is the cause of the bullying) and Sarah sits on her arse surrounded by her cheap blankets ranting, why didn’t Sarah go!? She called Sarah!? She wanted Sarah!? Isabelle probably wanted a hug off her mum and instead is filmed after being upset and has to pretend all is well in her world?
ffs Sarah grow up and be a mother to your children
Sarah is no mother to any of her children now, she may have been in the days when they started up as they were so different then but money went to her head and now nothing is as important to her as money and money cant buy everything it can help but when a child is in need of their mother then the mother should be there for them nothing else and thats where she lets her family down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Greta Thunberg 2.0!!!! That has made my day!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This ‘bullying’ incident is purely to set the stage for them removing Isabelle and possibly Esme from private school. I’m willing to put money on it.
I agree with you.I also think they will home educate Isabelle.Of course we all know the only education she will get is holding a camera, shopping and how to pack blankets.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Thanks Nutty Nora I am sure it will be fine, I am not one to dwell on things
But will be glad to know what i have to deal with :)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.