The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Chris went because he thinks he is a hard man lol. If he had approached those boys they would have probable ripped the piss out of him sending him crying. Chris you are a wimp. And I wouldn’t go about approaching young kids. Remember what happened last time. If I was the parent of the boy I would be up at the school making a huge complaint about the inghams publicly slating my child to thousands of people. Sarah looked tooooo happy to be talking about her child getting bullied. I would be angry and sad. Not holding back the smiles and laughing like she was. What a sick sick women. If it’s true someone called her step dad a nonce to her it’s only her parents fault. No one else’s. They just get worse this family.
Chris took his mummy with him to isabelle's school because he was scared of the bigger boys....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t ypu tell the alibaba blankets are flying through her grubby fingers.... she has actually spent money on some appropriate food for jace!!
They fill up on calorific snacks ....if they are at the office cabin....they dont have tea!!

Reactions: 3
Creepy you spend so much time editing the vlog and you still mess up,At the start of your vlog you say you have just dropped the girls off at school and then gone straight to the office.then you go on to talk about jace and you say he was looking better when you left him about 9 15. so which one is it. So you didnt drop the girls off at school your mum did. then she picked you up to take you to the office at 9.15

Reactions: 34
Bullied at school and bullied at home, poor girl
It’s so sad to see the sadness in her why can’t her parents see she just wants to be a normal 14 year old girl she’s made to act so many years younger for her sisters it’s not fair , they need to stop shoving that bleeping camera in those kids faces and let them grow 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Creepy you spend so much time editing the vlog and you still mess up,At the start of your vlog you say you have just dropped the girls off at school and then gone straight to the office.then you go on to talk about jace and you say he was looking better when you left him about 9 15. so which one is it. So you didnt drop the girls off at school your mum did. then she picked you up to take you to the office at 9.15
Also he said that Jace didnt have a "fever" but then when sarahconartist came on she said Jace had a fever....then still took him out in the snow to mix with fake friend 2's sproglet...cock up of a vlog....as per

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched, but that title... wow.

These two really are the scum of the earth... I cannot.

Total degenerates. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Forest holidays or Scotland
I’m going to Forest Holidays, don’t send them there!
Wherever they go won’t happen until Tuesday or late Monday because Creepy is away until Monday.
Lazy has been buying Jace summer clothes from Next, so maybe somewhere is the sun?

Reactions: 3
One minute Chris was going to go up hospital next minute he's gone away. DO NOT WASTE NHS TIME. Clearly he wasn't that bad, he doesn't go from what he was saying to going away. Knob head
Hes addicted to pain!! Hes on sick benefits

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I wonder if they pay their school fees term to term. Maybe she will pull Izzy out of school this term?
Also Sarah said in yesterday's vlog rhs for the next few days she will be off living her best life and has sooo many social events arranged. She is clearly not anticipating another call from heart broken Izzy to pick her up.
🙄

Reactions: 12
INSULTING MY TEEN DAUGHTER!

Creepy is sat in the office and says Jace was unwell last night. He tells us about the rash, fever and he was whingey. Jace was awake a lot last night. Creepy has done the school run and come straight to the office. Jace is at the house with Lazy, who's meeting her friend. Creepy is about to sort the international postage. Today's a mad one because he has a flight tomorrow to the Netherlands and has to be at the airport early. :rolleyes: He's off to Winterclash in Eindhoven and it's gonna be a mad few days and a very lot of big names will be there. :rolleyes: The lineup is insane guys. :sleep:He will be gone for more days than Alicante. Sarah has been understanding and Granny Lesley Jane is helping. He needs to pack and get sorted as he has a flight at 8am in the morning.

It's snowing and Lazy wants it to be springtime. :rolleyes: She's feeding Jace rice krispies. Jace was restless in the night, awake about every 20 minutes, moaning in his sleep and he was hot so Lazy got him Calpol. Lazy couldn't sleep because she thought the worst. She's off on a playday with Jace today with her neighbour. She films Jace and the neighbour's child.

Lazy is in the car and has joined Jane and Creepy on a post office run. They have filled up three cars with Creepy in front of her. Of course she doesn't show us there are three cars though because there probably aren't. :rolleyes: Lazy feels bad for the post office. They're off to Guisely after because Lazy needs to collect Jace's clothes she ordered for an upcoming summer holiday and Creepy needs some more clothes. :rolleyes:

At the post office and Creepy says they have unloaded the cars and post office will hate them. Lazy says they'll all be watching as they love the channel. :rolleyes:

Lazy says Creepy was sat in the car whilst she went to Next and Asda. She is sat in the back of the car with Jace. Creepy is in Sports Direct. Jace has a fever so they took it in turns to go to the shops. Lazy thinks he could be teething as his top teeth are breaking through. Lazy went to Asda to get swimwear for Esme and Isla but they didn't have any in store.

Home and Jace is eating. Jane is at the house and Lazy shows the food Jace likes. She says Creepy won't be happy as Jace has left crumbs of oatie bar on the floor. :rolleyes:

Jace is in the kitchen and Creepy asks Jace why he has been pulling stuff out of his case. Lazy has gone to get Isabelle and Esme from Dance. Isla is on Creepy's laptop doing school work. When lazy is home she says Isla loves learning about biology. Isla has been learning about ears and bacteria. :sleep:

Isabelle and Esme are in the playroom and make up a dance. They're doing it to an emotional song because Creepy and Lazy will be apart for Valentine's Day and they want to make it special. Someone pass me a bucket. 🤮🤮

Isabelle tells Creepy and Lazy they might've heard some thudding and some holes in the floor. Lazy says she didn't actually and says they are ballet dancing elephants. Isabelle says her and Esme want to show them a dance because it's nearly Valentine's day. Lazy starts singing 'All by myself'. :rolleyes:

They try to do the dance in the living room but it was the wrong way so they all go upstairs. Lazy forgot how comfortable the sofa was. She films her rabbit teeth and Isla. They film parts of the dance to some crappy music. It's so cringey. Lazy doesn't like anything more in the whole wide world than the girls doing little random things like that in the evening. :rolleyes:

Lazy says they are ending the vlog as they need to be up in the morning to get the girls to school and so Creepy can go and get his flight. She's off out with her Nanna too. Thank you for watching and thank you for the love and support for Isabelle over the bullying incident. The school are dealing with it and Lazy is sure Isabelle will tell the world how she is feeling and an update on the incident in the next few days. :rolleyes: She reaches out to the ifam and says to speak out. A problem shared is a problem halved. Of course it is... unless you're groomed by Creepy because Lazy will just block you and accuse you of being mentally ill. :rolleyes:

Riddle of the day

End of vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
So they used 3 cars to the postoffice today. Is Hi Steve also in the fake caredriving scheme now. Or was it their favourite neighbour.

Would that be there favoutite neighbour friend ,who they like thay much ,they take a poorly jace round to play with their baby 🤔

Why is Isabelle at nearly 15 doing dance rountines with her little sister infront of her parents. Im sorry but its no wonder shes bullied.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Why is Isabelle at nearly 15 doing dance rountines with her little sister infront of her parents. Im sorry but its no wonder shes bullied.
It's something Esme and Isla should be doing. Thiers nothing wrong with makeing up dance routines, I did at that age but never to preform in front of people!! Always when I was home alone with smash hits TV blasting out.

Reactions: 23
The clock in the girls bedroom is up and down off that wall so much! I think it was off the wall in tonight's vlog as Esme did her (insensitive) riddle before bed, and she was most likely told to take it down so as to not show the late time she went to bed!

• Haha
It wouldn't surprise me if that old crow of a grandmother is pootling around in Creepy's car without even being insured to drive it.

Reactions: 13
So they are going on some warm vacation soon Sarah says, may it be they have made a deal with Club Mac to go during winter break up since the july one had to be cancelled. You go now, but keep it quiet.

Reactions: 5
Would that be there favoutite neighbour friend ,who they like thay much ,they take a poorly jace round to play with their baby 🤔
Yes most people would cancel a playdate if their baby had a fever surely?! And last thing is needed was to be dragged our shopping

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.