The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had what i thought was Sciatica before Christmas It lasted four weeks then i seemed to improve
The pain was excruiciating I couldnt even go loo without My Daughters help.
I never went to the Doctors I chose self help excercises from youtube and pain.
Fastforward to a week after Christmas when one of my toes turned blue and very painful.
My instinct told me something was seriously wrong so i did see my Doctor
He made me an urgent appointment at the hospital for the next day (New years eve )
I have been having tests over the last few weeks My last one is tomorrow an Ultra sound Doppler on both legs
to check my blood flow, they suspect i could have a blood clot Hopefully find out whats going on at my next appointment.
duck off Creepy with your bad back My Balls are on my chest but they are a damn sight bigger than yours :ROFLMAO:
I hope your results come back clear for you, but it will always be on your mind now even if you get the all clear. Good Luck

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bet they’re clapping their greedy hands with glee this morning!! Clickbaiting and over sharing personal information has worked look at the views, they are so going to drag this out! Disgusting cretins themselves 🤬🤬
I’m not buying it. The views were below 40k around 10pm last night.

Reactions: 6
Poor isabelle. Phoned her mam for some comfort and she sends creepy instead. Why?? They splash their life all over social media, of course she's going to get bullied for all the tit they put out there

Reactions: 17
I’m not buying it. The views were below 40k around 10pm last night.
Total day's views on social blade were about 63k just before midnight. Not a chance in hell they racked up 140k legit views overnight when the bulk of their viewers are british kids

Reactions: 8
Poor isabelle. Phoned her mam for some comfort and she sends creepy instead. Why?? They splash their life all over social media, of course she's going to get bullied for all the tit they put out there
I was bullied at school both physically and emotional when I was 12. My mum was up at school nearly every week. This school was a private one. Apparently you don't get chucked out of a private school but asked to leave. This is what happened to this bully. (He went to local high school and got into a big fight the first day he was there and gotten beaten up by my brothers good friend)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel if Isabelle is lucky she has a whole other family she could spend time with if she wasnt happy at home, which lets face it she probably isnt. She must read online and see whats said about chris and she probably knows its true.
I can imagine why this is probably what got her so upset yesterday, they say the truth hurts.
When did they last mention anything about Izzy being with her dad and his family?

• Sad
I can’t stop thinking about creepy turning up at the private school for Isabelle. As if you’d want a man dressed as a 14 year old emo kid to advocate for you. Can you imagine him in a meeting with the head of year? ‘Can we afford the school fees? No. Hell no!’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t stop thinking about creepy turning up at the private school for Isabelle. As if you’d want a man dressed as a 14 year old emo kid to advocate for you. Can you imagine him in a meeting with the head of year? ‘Can we afford the school fees? No. Hell no!’
I think Granny fetched her - If Chris had he'd have been woo'hooing and blogging it - plus the small fact he can't drive at the minute - look forward to the pretending to drive to the airport video tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do wonder if it was chris who insisted on getting her. He has said before when isabelle is ill she rings him because sarah refuses to get her.

Reactions: 4
Poor Creepy and Lazy are missing out on Disney land holidays 😁

The SacconesJolys are in Disney Florida 😁and Mrs Hinch is in Disney Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had what i thought was Sciatica before Christmas It lasted four weeks then i seemed to improve
The pain was excruiciating I couldnt even go loo without My Daughters help.
I never went to the Doctors I chose self help excercises from youtube and pain.
Fastforward to a week after Christmas when one of my toes turned blue and very painful.
My instinct told me something was seriously wrong so i did see my Doctor
He made me an urgent appointment at the hospital for the next day (New years eve )
I have been having tests over the last few weeks My last one is tomorrow an Ultra sound Doppler on both legs
to check my blood flow, they suspect i could have a blood clot Hopefully find out whats going on at my next appointment.
duck off Creepy with your bad back My Balls are on my chest but they are a damn sight bigger than yours :ROFLMAO:
I had sciatica a,few years ago now, couldn't stand the pain, it was excruciating in fact! Not pleasant at all, not had it again, thankfully!

With Chris away and the shitstorm that is most likely to occur because of it, I’d like to take this time to make a request. Not for me, but for Chris and Sarah. They read here too as we all know so with that in mind, everyone PLEASE, small words. Short sentences. All ‘there’s’ to be interchangeable. They can’t keep up otherwise 😔

Feel free to use all the expletives though. They don’t struggle with those 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think Chris went because he thinks he is a hard man lol. If he had approached those boys they would have probable ripped the piss out of him sending him crying. Chris you are a wimp. And I wouldn’t go about approaching young kids. Remember what happened last time. If I was the parent of the boy I would be up at the school making a huge complaint about the inghams publicly slating my child to thousands of people. Sarah looked tooooo happy to be talking about her child getting bullied. I would be angry and sad. Not holding back the smiles and laughing like she was. What a sick sick women. If it’s true someone called her step dad a nonce to her it’s only her parents fault. No one else’s. They just get worse this family.

Reactions: 25
But that’s the kind of mother she is. Creepy is her slave boy. She never takes them to the doctor when sick he does. Never takes them them to school grooming granny or he does. She takes them shopping and to eat out
She doesn’t do anything that doesn’t benefit her, like school run and docs appts. It’s way too much effort.

Of course shopping and eating out is a different story. After all bargain basement tat and burgers definitely benefit her and not in a good way either

Reactions: 12
He was probably faking his back so he can have an excuse why he is away skating. His trip with the boys showed how tit he really is at skating and this way he can put it down to his back for missing his moves or not being able to keep up with the boys. He is delusional. He likes to big up he is good at things when truth is he is thick as mince and tit at anything he does. Even editing takes him hours when it really shouldn’t.

how he always pretended to be a pilot or training to be one, it’s constant fabricated lies. He try’s to convince himself he has done nothing wrong and believes himself to be right he is that psychotic.

they honestly need reporting to social services as they are clearly showing a pattern on their channel of desperation and doing anything to exploit their children and having them at the office every night..... they need intervention from authorities. They have gone too far recently and do not have their Childrens welfare in their minds. Enough is enough

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.