The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy (or rather, Creepy and his mum-the-chauffeur) will be doing another trip to the tip soon, pretending it's more stuff they're decluttering before the move, when in fact - as we realised with the last tip trip - it's just him dumping the commercial waste from all the Alibaba packaging in a domestic landfill site šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
We still on it, foo
Surely he is not dumping packaging from Alibaba items in a domestic landfill site or even a recycling centre, but that maybe proves that they dont have that much to get rid of. Also when they would be taking a lot of sold blankets to the post office they will be told to arrange a courier for that amount so again are the really selling the amount she makes out.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s always about her isnā€™t it !!! She said when them come back in stock you will have to get one , I bed she would charge them too x
She certainly will charge her the full price and delivery on top of that as she will have to take it to her because none of her family are allowed inside her house for some reason.

Reactions: 7
How is it a "job" exactly!? What is he being paid to do. I know nothing about skating but I gather where he is, is a big event? Is skating out of a lift part of it? Because from what I've seen, he is a one trick pony.
His pal Rich Breeds is there. He uploaded a video, and I'm guessing by the "woohoo" that Creepy was filming him. He's probably only going along to be their witch as usual.

And that first rule is why he probably isnt skating šŸ˜‚
That last rule, though... šŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How is it a "job" exactly!? What is he being paid to do. I know nothing about skating but I gather where he is, is a big event? Is skating out of a lift part of it? Because from what I've seen, he is a one trick pony.
exactly. I think itā€™s hilarioushow he truly believes heā€™s got some kind of gift. Heā€™s an old man playing on his roller boots šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ tagging along with the big boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes but WHEN ARE THEY PACKING TO MOVE HOUSE?! šŸ˜±

There's just no sense of urgency with these idiots.

Lazy will most likely be wondering round Matalan on moving day, and nothing will be packed until the removal van is there. Actually, I bet creepy will hire that damn trailer again and will be woohooing on his skates pulling it up to the new house.
ā€œwoohooing on his skates pulling it up to the new houseā€

I choked šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hope you said it was repulsive šŸ˜‚
I certainly did. It hasn't appeared on any other video I have watched so I'm hoping they are being looked in to. I did make me wonder though if it's only showing for people who have watched the video (I know we shouldn't give them views but I clicked on it absentminded)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Chrisā€™ latest Instagram post saying how this guys a total g and itā€™s polished to perfection? Is he talking about the same guy heā€™s filmed... falling over??
Genuinely confused

ps. Even though he fell over there is no way Chris is skating at that event. Thereā€™s not a 1 inch high rail in sight unless they have a kiddy area

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Chrisā€™ latest Instagram post saying how this guys a total g and itā€™s polished to perfection? Is he talking about the same guy heā€™s filmed... falling over??
Genuinely confused

ps. Even though he fell over there is no way Chris is skating at that event. Thereā€™s not a 1 inch high rail in sight unless they have a kiddy area
He nearly takes that poor woman's head off too! What a knob!

Reactions: 6
I certainly did. It hasn't appeared on any other video I have watched so I'm hoping they are being looked in to. I did make me wonder though if it's only showing for people who have watched the video (I know we shouldn't give them views but I clicked on it absentminded)
Iā€™m sorry to disappoint you but Iā€™ve seen that a few times before on all sorts of videos, I think thatā€™s just how they try to improve the algorithm to make sure you get recommended stuff youā€™ll actually like

• Sad
Yes but WHEN ARE THEY PACKING TO MOVE HOUSE?! šŸ˜±

There's just no sense of urgency with these idiots.

Lazy will most likely be wondering round Matalan on moving day, and nothing will be packed until the removal van is there. Actually, I bet creepy will hire that damn trailer again and will be woohooing on his skates pulling it up to the new house.
Right, considering the large amount of crap they have, theyā€™d need a good month of packing up. So weird.

Genuinely confused

ā€œabsolute hero that Iā€™ve looked up to all my lifeā€

he literally sounds like my skateboarder pre-teen cousin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s Valentines Day and Chris is away. Hmmmm... well I bet his latest side girl is having a lovely holiday.šŸ¤¢ Letā€™s just hope sheā€™s of age. Sarah doesnā€™t need a man, she has a granny.

Reactions: 16
Itā€™s Valentines Day and Chris is away. Hmmmm... well I bet his latest side girl is having a lovely holiday.šŸ¤¢ Letā€™s just hope sheā€™s of age. Sarah doesnā€™t need a man, she has a granny.
has she got a white stick and guide dog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Right, considering the large amount of crap they have, theyā€™d need a good month of packing up. So weird.
Theyā€™re really not in a hurry it seems but they said the buyer is ā€œdesperate to move inā€ .. not that desperate seeing as itā€™s been weeks and no sign of progress. So I take it they arenā€™t moving anytime soon

Reactions: 12
Lazy trying to flog second hand blankets on Alibaba and Me -

"They've LICHERALLYYYY (literally) just been taken out the packaging for photos and haven't been used!" - Aren't they the ones that Jace sleeps on when you go to the office? šŸ¤Ø

Instead of trying to greedily flog more at a "discounted" price, you could donate them to charity šŸ¤· just a thought, you greedy witch.

Hi LimeGoss,
I am confused by your DM, ā€˜All Tattle conversation has moved to Limegossā€™ I click on the link and itā€™s just an article about Influencers? The message implies that Tattle is no longer active,please explain!
They were on about the Tattle blog. Not the forums šŸ˜Š the blog gives good run downs of people discussed on Tattle. But don't worry, the forums remain here.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
why wasnā€™t Chris just driving to the airport like last time? Because your flight was later today and granny couldnā€™t make it to manchester airport and back in time for the school run like last time?
I cannot believe just how lazy and incapable Sarah is! How ridiculous is it that she canā€™t take her own children to school with a baby. Itā€™s not rocket science! Itā€™s been done before. Pathetic! Shameful. And she calls herself ā€œwonder mumā€. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s because the girls wonder where mum is! (sheā€™s on the couch)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.