The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt Lazy waffling on about Valentines day teethers a while ago? Isnt valentines day next week? Will she ever learn how to efficiently and effectively run this ‘business’? Doubt it.😂🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im a nosey witch and had a look on his insta page. Do you think this is what he intended or do you think he wanted them to sign it?
He asked for "signed autograph" 🤣 that can't have been right!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just come across this. Doesn’t apply directly to the Inghams. But Alfie deyes, zoella, the rest of gleam etc and every other youtuber who pretends ‘the rules are confusing’

really simple flow chart.

Sarah. ‘Are you receiving a free product’ if yes it needs to be clearly marked. Doesn’t matter how small the company is.
Also, if advertising your own stuff and it’s not clear it’s an ad it needs to be marked too.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Someone asked if it will be a tea party like originaly stated and Shortle responded saying there will be tea and cake for all invited. Cheapo Morrisons tray bakes at the ready
Oh cake goody Sarah you can all have cake as a treat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if the location will be leaked on the Support group for the Inghams some people have mentioned on here before,
I can imagine all those attending have had to reply, saying they won't leak the location. Perhaps they attached a pic of an NDA written on an Ibis napkin for them to sign 🤷

Lazy, just answer a simple question for once, it's not difficult!
She'd make a great politician.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know! I was thinking the same too. As I said before, she should be getting investigated for child neglect.
Lazy gives the baby big portions so we see it and then she takes it away from him the same as she did with the pizza that day she must think we are all as daft as her if she thinks that she is fooling us with what Jace eats. There is no baby that could eat a plateful like that. Lazy enjoys watching our reaction to what she puts up

Reactions: 7
Really? A grown man in an ifam onesie??
He best have learning difficulties and not understand how inappropriate that is !!!! Otherwise WTF ?! 🤯

I know I'm giving her ideas but I think this'll be her next thing she "designs"
There's a few different designs on there which I'm going to screenshot to see which one she comes up with.
well every single time someone on here says ‘ I bet she will do this or that next ‘ whatever THIS or THAT is ... she bloody well does 😳 so yeah STOP giving her ideas FFS ! 😆 Left to her own devices she won’t last 5 mins but if everyone on here keeps helping her She will be up for business wondermum 🙄 of the year ! ( in China anyway ) 🇨🇳

Reactions: 8
He best have learning difficulties and not understand how inappropriate that is !!!! Otherwise WTF ?! 🤯

well every single time someone on here says ‘ I bet she will do this or that next ‘ whatever THIS or THAT is ... she bloody well does 😳 so yeah STOP giving her ideas FFS ! 😆 Left to her own devices she won’t last 5 mins but if everyone on here keeps helping her She will be up for business wondermum 🙄 of the year ! ( in China anyway ) 🇨🇳
This is why I posted, to prove that she does steal our ideas 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's this one.

Gated ✅
Plenty of room out front for the chavavan ✅
Under £200k ✅

If you look at the horrendous furniture you'd think the Minghams had already moved in.
I think it is this! If you look at the floor plan Isla's room will be the small room in the attic conversion, the window is like a sky light. The house is horrible and they won't be gaining any extra space I wouldn't have said 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.