The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the maggot gets mentioned tonight.
and before she whinges about trolls, you stuck a camera in your daughters face filming and laughing when she found a caterpillar in her food remember Sarah

Reactions: 11
Imagine if the Inghams lived in Northern Ireland...
"OMG Bomb Scare in our neighbourhood!!"
"Stormont Government did what??"
"Stuck on the M1 going to Dublin!!"
"Stopped by the PSNI and Gardaí!!"
"OMG PRIMARK BURNT DOWN!!!" (a true story 🤣)

She's an INTENSE fan in Northern Ireland, spending silly amounts of money on merch. She appears to be a grown woman, but her thinking is infantile. She's constantly sending gifts to the Minghams and creating edits on Instagram. I can't work out what she's about. Maybe she's on a spectrum, but I utterly despair at her lack of perspective. And now she's bought PLANE TICKETS to meet them 🙄🙄🙄
Fortunately, I have not seen a single piece of Ingham merch around here, but I guess we're not safe! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Isla actually has the smallest room in our new house, but it’s ok because she chose it.”
Well - iddy biddy bedroom for an iddy biddy Isla. BUT - as you claim Jace is equally as iddy biddy they could SHARE the bedroom 🙂 if they are so iddy biddy they will have plenty of room!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
According to the mary shortle fb page emails have been sent for the jace meet up. How long till the location is leaked?

People are already asking Sarah on there if they can hold Jace 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Why does Lazy always refer to sweets and cakes (eksetra.eksetra) as a 'treat' when they eat them every day?

Lazy, something you don't often eat, is a treat. Not something which is part of your staple diet. Such as in your case, an apple,.or an orange would be a 'treat'. Or even Monday nights maggot.

Not a cream cake, or chocolate bar, or crisps or sweets you so obviously eat every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Isla actually has the smallest room in our new house, but it’s ok because she chose it.”
Well - iddy biddy bedroom for an iddy biddy Isla. BUT - as you claim Jace is equally as iddy biddy they could SHARE the bedroom 🙂 if they are so iddy biddy they will have plenty of room!
Why wouldn’t Jace have the smallest room he’s a baby! How about isabelle? She wouldn’t need a lot of room for toys etc. Or is only because this room has the Disneyesque window?

I guess no one else got a look in, did they?

Are they going to have cinema room?
Playroom?
As I mentioned if Isla has the smallest room where is all the plastic tat going to be stored?
What about an office.

Sarah we know you have a big gob, but perhaps stop blabbing on about the new house. We know you want people to find out where it is so you can yet again blame haters and stalkers. (Mind you, you only need to look at some of your ifam for that creepy behaviour)

Oh and perhaps when you do eventually move to this Mediocre house stop vlogging for a few days until you’ve actually settled in.
Then just a suggestion. Don't film anywhere outside the house or in neighbouring area. That way you won’t need to worry about security or not feeling safe.

Reactions: 14
According to the mary shortle fb page emails have been sent for the jace meet up. How long till the location is leaked?

People are already asking Sarah on there if they can hold Jace 🙄
Lazy will probably ask event guests to feed and change his nappy. A group of childminders for the afternoon except she makes the profit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who in their right mind gives a baby cinnamon breakfast cereal 😡. The amount of sugar in those things Jace was eating is awful. And I wish Lazy would stop touching her hair with her sausage fingers every 2 seconds. Sorry she’s just a poor excuse for a mother. The crap she feeds poor Jace makes me so angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Who in their right mind gives a baby cinnamon breakfast cereal 😡. The amount of sugar in those things Jace was eating is awful. And I wish Lazy would stop touching her hair with her sausage fingers every 2 seconds. Sorry she’s just a poor excuse for a mother. The crap she feeds poor Jace makes me so angry.
The amount of salt and sugar in that little boy must be sky high!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/propert...gallery.html?propertyId=83977547&photoIndex=2 I reckon this one, I also can’t get over how cheap the house prices are up there!
Could be this one. They are stupid if they spend that much. With their views dropping, no ad deals or won’t be long till they have to sell it or lose it. Another family did the same thing. Brought a house well above their means based on a youtube projectors now they are in thousands of pounds of debt and struggling to sell it on. They regret buying it. These youtubers are so stubborn. They won’t quit. And there is no way Chris could get a real job that pays well enough to pay for a house that much. I’m shocked they would even get a mortgage for that amount. Unless it’s a dodgy one. We will soon see anyway. They are some of the dumbest people I’ve ever seen. They want to keep acting like they have loads of money when in reality they don’t. They won’t accept that youtube is failing and it will end without the next few years. People get bored. People stop watching. People grow up. Some of the old school youtubers used to get higher views back in the day. Now some of them get under 50k.
Maybe this is the house
I don’t think so as it only has one lounge and they claim the house they are getting has 2. I would say it’s more likely to be the first one someone posted on here that is really cheap.

Reactions: 6
Lazy will probably ask event guests to feed and change his nappy. A group of childminders for the afternoon except she makes the profit!
I’m disgusted this is able to go ahead and parents, carers etc are allowing their children or vulnerable people to be in the company of that creepy nonce and his fat slob of a wife.

Just wandering, will they be filming the event?

Are they going to get permission from all those attending to be filmed and then put all over YT

I’m disgusted this is able to go ahead and parents, carers etc are allowing their children or vulnerable people to be in the company of that creepy nonce and his fat slob of a wife.

Just wandering, will they be filming the event?

Are they going to get permission from all those attending to be filmed and then put all over YT
Just join support the inghams fb page you will soon find out where it is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isla was saying that Sarah had learnt something else new recently (other than the SATs), that February is spelt February not Febuary. I thought it was interesting that Isla could spell it better than her mother, Sarah didn't look very impressed it was brought up. I'm not sure if Sarah is dyslexic, obviously no issue if she is, it's just that she does seem to struggle with suitable words and spelling.
THEY ARE JUST ALL PIG tit THICK ! 🐖

I believe it’s called ‘Chocolate Starfish’
Ffs lol 🤮

I didnt even understand what she was trying to spell, the phonics were wrong with some letters in my opinion
I think they are trying to wind up tattle life just so they will be kept in the run as such but if that was they way my 8 year old was spelling I would be finding out what can be done to help her get over the baby stage but Lazy likes to keep little iddy biddy Isla

Reactions: 5
Imagine working all your life and spending a small fortune on your home. Your happy and comfortable and then in the only nearby house the Inghams move in !!! 😳 then you spot them with their cameras everywhere they go and ask what’s going on ! They explain they are super duper YouTube famous with over 1 million fans and have other Successful empires ! AKA newly set up Chinese import businesses 🧐 You are intrigued so google your new neighbours “ hey google who are the Ingham family ? “ 🙃

poor bastards ! Talk about lowering the tone and dropping the value of their property !

SOON COME ( me thinks ) 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine working all your life and spending a small fortune on your home. Your happy and comfortable and then in the only nearby house the Inghams move in !!! 😳 then you spot them with their cameras everywhere they go and ask what’s going on ! They explain they are super duper YouTube famous with over 1 million fans and have other Successful empires ! AKA newly set up Chinese import businesses 🧐 You are intrigued so google your new neighbours “ hey google who are the Ingham family ? “ 🙃

poor bastards ! Talk about lowering the tone and dropping the value of their property !

SOON COME ( me thinks ) 🤓
If they end up moving to Armley (a house was posted further up) there will absolutely be a mob after Chris.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They keep dropping hints about the new house. They call us the crazy weirdos and yet all they do is add fuel to the fire, encouraging people to go and look and find the house. If they didn't want anyone to find out where they live then they should've shut up and not said anything until they moved.

But so far they have said it;
- is new build
- is in a gated road/community
- has Disneyesque windows
- has a big garden
- has marble flooring downstairs
- Is a 5+ bedroom house
- Isla's bedroom has an odd shaped ceiling and is the smallest
- Isabelle and Esme are getting double beds

With all this information someone will find out where the new house is sooner or later.
What is the fascination about the double beds for Issy and Esme? neither need one so would it not be better to have some space in their room rather than the room full of furniture etc.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.