The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou for answering question. Oh my that's so weird, so the minghams are happy with this kind of behaviour and don't find it at all creepy or stalkerish, I'd rather have tattlers for sure hating on me than obsessive ifam it's those kind of people you have to watch, they are the ones who end up outside your house watching your every move. So she hates the tattlers saying we are obsessed with her life and doesn't feel safe but she's OK with obsessive ifam that are creepy and obsessive. They don't feel unsafe in slightest by how they behave they just hate the fact we highlight the tit they cause and we lose them money and she's not living the zoella dream. The house price bracket the houses they are looking at if any that's been found on here are average its just that the houses look big is because of area being cheaper. In 10 to 20 years where will they be hopefully lost everything. They don't deserve any of what they have. They have done nothing for it. Easy come easy go.
I dont understand how they will get another mortgage as they have no prove of accounts and Banks etc want proof that you can afford to repay the mortgage. If they are purchasing rather than renting (which we will never know) they must be using false figures in order to achieve such a high mortgage or perhaps they dont know how it works and they dont already have the new one in place.

Reactions: 8
I’m disgusted this is able to go ahead and parents, carers etc are allowing their children or vulnerable people to be in the company of that creepy nonce and his fat slob of a wife.

Just wandering, will they be filming the event?

Are they going to get permission from all those attending to be filmed and then put all over YT
Probably was in the terms of buying somewhere that if you attend you agree

Reactions: 2
Much as I dislike miss bratty for all her baby talk etc etc, no one corrects her speech, is it because they always have a camera aimed at lazy and creepys face all the time and the kids just eend up talking to a lense and not an actual face. Saw in one vlog them all out to dinner, creepy was filming lazy talking into her camera........what a life!!!!🤦‍♀️📷📸📹
I would not like their life "for all the tea in china" as the saying goes. Firstly they are NOT happy people secondly they dont have a life as they are always play acting so they dont really do what they should be doing and thats looking after the family they dont care what is going on around them as long as they have the click bate to put on to everyone at 5.00pm daily. The whole family have no friends and that must be a awful feeling to be just a family unit nothing else. If you say anything about that to them they quickly tell you that you are jealous of them, now WHO would be jealous of them?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I expect the Ingham trolls. Hi Steve. Will put out fake locations on twitter etc to try and trick the ‘haters’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone asked if it will be a tea party like originaly stated and Shortle responded saying there will be tea and cake for all invited. Cheapo Morrisons tray bakes at the ready

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone asked if it will be a tea party like originaly stated and Shortle responded saying there will be tea and cake for all invited. Cheapo Morrisons tray bakes at the ready
Hopefully Sarah isnt baking them with her new favourite extra ingredient 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Have to fight Sarah for it

• Haha
How many times per week does a 10 month old baby need chips, chocolate and slabs of breaded/battered fish? Those bleeping cinnamon cereals also have 4.1g of fat and 6.7g of sugar per serving too. That poor baby is going to end up like his mother, with added diabetes 😡
What about the portion sizes she gives him? That meal in IKEA? I would eat a meal that size. All the baby does is eat He's going to become very overweight and unhealthy I just couldn't believe the portion she puts in front of him. My 12 yr old doesn't eat as much

• Sad
  • Sick
What about the portion sizes she gives him? That meal in IKEA? I would eat a meal that size. All the baby does is eat He's going to become very overweight and unhealthy I just couldn't believe the portion she puts in front of him. My 12 yr old doesn't eat as much
I know! I was thinking the same too. As I said before, she should be getting investigated for child neglect.

Reactions: 3
Imagine if the Inghams lived in Northern Ireland...
"OMG Bomb Scare in our neighbourhood!!"
"Stormont Government did what??"
"Stuck on the M1 going to Dublin!!"
"Stopped by the PSNI and Gardaí!!"
"OMG PRIMARK BURNT DOWN!!!" (a true story 🤣)

Fortunately, I have not seen a single piece of Ingham merch around here, but I guess we're not safe! 👀
If the Inghams lived in NI, Chris would have got his knees done in July 2018

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Anyone notice Lazy isn’t banging on about breastfeeding. In the vlog yesterday 2 baby bottles on the countertop, wonder when she is going to let everyone hear about it, maybe she’s now hoping those granny tits will bounce back 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My 20 year old son would struggle with the portion sizes of some of the things she feeds him!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
F135ABB2-FB44-4612-98E8-F192FDF46DFC.jpeg Interesting response to a question!!! Still did not answer the question though, the lady asked where the product was manufactured!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.