The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really just slated Isabelle's old school's prom! They vlogged that and praised the place at the time!
stating the amazing mums and dads all clubbed together for food etc. They went on to praise the kids then donated the leftover food to the homeless! And that is classed as bodged job (cant understand put on accents sorry) ?? Respect and manners this family do not have!
View attachment 80469
From what I remember her and some other mums organised isabelles "prom" not the school.

Reactions: 2
We need a new thread, was there even any suggestions?
Someone mentioned the "If I want a maggot for my tea, I'll have a maggot for my tea' line but I don't want to take credit for it, it was earlier in the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"rust me on this" 😂 is that a hint on the quality of the swimming facilities
There will be a riot at the hotel when they find out about Chris being there. Not exactly got anywhere to hide lmao. It will either be they are getting commission from any of the holidays that have sold and they are not actually going to be staying there or if they want a free holiday this is the only thing they can get. How they have fallen having to promote this dump of a hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There will be a riot at the hotel when they find out about Chris being there. Not exactly got anywhere to hide lmao. It will either be they are getting commission from any of the holidays that have sold and they are not actually going to be staying there or if they want a free holiday this is the only thing they can get. How they have fallen having to promote this dump of a hotel
I was wondering this. Would be easy to say now they are going but then not actually go

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.