Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamhead

VIP Member
Gooood evening GUYS, happy FRIYAYYY. I wanted to give you all a very lot of thanks for voting for my title.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to shoutout to all you trolls who commented on thread #81, it was a very lot the funniest thread to date.
In my opinion, of course, because some people might not think it was a very lot the funniest but i, well i dont know why im explaining myself, i dont need to explain myself. Anyway, iv really enjoyed it.

Don't forget to give this post a big thumbs up and comment down below if you think beans on toast is the most gorguss meal you've ever made.

Hi Steve 🤠👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Please go and read her latest insta or Facebook post about being a mum it’s absolutely hilarious
I almost died laughing. Sarah, you are far from "Wonder Womum". You do absolutely nothing for your children.

Did you take them to school last week? No, Grooming Granny mother-in-law did that.

Do you regularly take them to school? No. Your noncey husband does that.

Do you feed your children healthy, nutritious meals? No. You allow them to have sugar for breakfast, lunch and dinner... If you're feeling kind, you give them a side portion of maggot for dinner.

Do you know what temperature to set the oven to? No. Well, perhaps if you read the prepackaged shit you buy. But you have no clue about home cooked meals.

Do you know when the food is definitely cooked? When they bring it out in the McDonald's bag, perhaps. The rest of the time you don't bother to actually cook.

Do you pay bills? Don't know. Doubtful. I know you know how to fleece your followers, though.

You do nothing for your kids. Nothing. You've been sat in the same spot for hours on Instagram, filming your baby playing rather than getting down on the floor and playing with him, or taking him out to the park or somewhere interesting... Not a beach though, you'd probably leave him alone again there.

Instead of making sure your children are well cared for, you're too busy bigging yourself up on social media. The time it took your big meatball head to write that total bollocks about yourself, you could have taken the time to do the following:

- Physically interacted with your baby.
- Booked the girls appointments at the hairdresser's.
- Packed up a bit of the house.
- Made an appointment with the solicitors to divorce that creepy husband of yours.

Go eat another maggot, you absolute fucking knobend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

candy64

I hate to break this to you greepy but while you were in Spain someone at the airport has moved your car ( it could be the same people that left your patio doors open )
When your parked your car ( Jane dropped you off ) you were in a multi story car park with overhead lighting.and when you picked your car up ( Jane picking you up ) the car is in a outside carpark with street lighting.
You might think you can kid your Ifam.but here on Tattle life you will find we have a few more brain cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Anyone ever seen a door blow shut on a kid’s fingers? Lazy busy delivering ‘intruder’ monologue she’s been practising.😬
AC34A705-7F19-4629-AD7F-E66EC03E0DB2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Tattle predicted the maggot a while back 😂😉

The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

thegreencow

VIP Member
PARTY SUNDAY!

Lazy starts the vlog. She's in the car with Jace and Isla. Isla has a birthday party and she forgot so they're setting off for it. She isn't sure how Jace will be because he won't be able to go on the floor. They get lost and are late. Lazy didn't leave Jace with Creepy because he's off to a roller disco that he promised to take Esme to. :rolleyes:

Creepy is sat in the front seat of the car pretending he has been driving. He has just arrived at the roller disco with Esme and Isabelle. Creepy says it happens every weekend and he's wanted to come for a few weeks. Isabelle says they have been raving in the car, Lazy doesn't know how to tune the radio so they prefer being in the car with Creepy.:rolleyes:

Shots of the girls skating and Creepy tells Isabelle she did well.:sleep:

Lazy and Isla are back in the car and Isla is showing the camera some of what she got in her party bag. She got two bags of rainbow drops, which will continue to rot her teeth. They're off to join Creepy and the other girls at the other disco. More shots of skating. :sleep:

Lazy says she got back in the car because Jace was asleep. She tells us they have gone up to see the new house and the progress. Lazy says it's exciting, that they've filmed the progress but she can't include the footage for reasons she has already explained. I think this is all faked and I don't think they have a 'new house' at all. Her eyes are all over the place. She says the girls are excited to choose their bedrooms. Well if the house is still being built that could take months and their current seller will probably pull out. I hope she does and can't wait for that shit show to play out. They will blame the 'creepy weirdo's again'. Lazy says they are off to dinner.:sleep:

At the restaurant and Lazy has got more crap for Jace to eat because it was only 70p. Miss 'If a wan' a burga, i'll 'av a burga' has a burger. The heathy eating doesn't count at weekends. Lazy shows everyone's desserts except her own.:rolleyes:

Esme is home and says she is doing another riddle, she might do one every day of the week.

Creepy is in the girls' bedroom. He says he wanted to film this earlier but they went to the roller disco, to the house and straight to dinner. Everything happened very quickly. He isn't sure what the footage will be like. He tells us the roller disco was like and practically advertises it. Isla says tonight is teddy night.

Creepy tells Isabelle she is a 'boss girl' because she enjoyed skating. He says Prinny was on a mad one jumping on Isabelle's bed and running in and out of rooms.He was looking through the Alicante footage and he has a lot to go through. He and Lazy are gonna 'kick it' and watch Reign. Then he's gonna do his usual work messaging teenage girls and writing non-disclosure agreements.:sick:

End of vlog :sleep:

* I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I hope it goes well but I may need surgery. If so, I will obviously be unable to do these posts for a few days but I will be back in a few days. My vlog run downs are usually up by 7pm.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

ich2ux

The only thing she's probably fuming about this maggot situation is that they didn't spot it for clickbait.

"REAL LIFE BUSH TUCKER TRIAL- SMALL BUSINESS OWNER EATS MAGGOT 😱😱😱😱😱"

Can't wait for her to wake up and read tattle

'if I want maggot for me tea I will av maggot for me tea'
Please can we use this for the next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I have no idea if I'm correct but his eyes are bloodshot and he seems to have lost interest in his appearance, which smacks of either alcohol or depression. He's dressing like a chavvy teenager outside sports direct. His wife has lost her self esteem and seems to be either eating or drinking for Britain, unless it's a challenge with Brogan ta fatso. I don't doubt what he's done in the past, but I feel that he really should shut the accounts down and get his family help and back to some kind of real life away from vlogging and so on. Nothing can be done about the fact he's a perv.
I sadly have been blighted with severe mental health problems myself in the past. Thankfully with much appreciated love and support from a wonderful man and my beloved spaniel life is much improved.
The self imposed pressure Mr and Mrs Ingham put themselves under each day must be intolerable. They both appear to be low achievers with fanciful over inflated opinions of themselves. Their lack of intellect, life experiences and social skills do not bode well for them or their family. They are ‘at war with the world’ and perceive themselves to be constantly ‘under attack’ from haters or trolls. This cannot be good for anyone. Protracted stress and financial woes exacerbate neurosis. They have enjoyed an income which couldn’t have been dreamed of pre you tube, and benefited from ‘fame’ and travel
opportunities. Unfortunately they have not adjusted well to this and the allegations and negativity has rightly hit hard. I do think they both have mental health issues and have adopted unhealthy habits (food, alcohol, aggression) and unfortunately the children are being affected by it. They won’t see it but there is much more to life than money.

• Sad
Reactions: 63

Stephie

VIP Member
So... was Chris really driving in tonight's instalment of dumb and dumber?
Granny Jane. Then they took her to see the new house (although that little story line is debatable) and Lazy was very careful with the camera in the pub, because she was there too.

He can't fool us Tatters

Bet Creepy loved the roller disco. Bet he was sweating like...well like a nonce at a kids roller disco

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Impleo

VIP Member
Because this was very important to me, I went back and watched the footage and I'm 90% sure Sarah got the maggot plate, judging by the size of the salmon and the placement of the sauce.

These things matter. I feel relieved. Someone has pointed it out to her.

Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 12.15.38.png

It's amusing that a single maggot has got this thread fired up again :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Wilma57

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m a little late to the game Creepy, but I have actual work to do. If you want a face to face meeting then I will meet you in Florida. I will meet you at the Orlando airport. I will be the one in blue with a badge standing by the car with blue lights on top. I will even give you a free ride and will let you wear a nice set of bracelets. Come on over we have nice accommodations, three hots and a cot. I will be waiting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61