The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt Lazy waffling on about Valentines day teethers a while ago? Isnt valentines day next week? Will she ever learn how to efficiently and effectively run this ‘business’? Doubt it.😂🙄🤔
She probably means Valentine's Day 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who in their right mind gives a baby cinnamon breakfast cereal 😡. The amount of sugar in those things Jace was eating is awful. And I wish Lazy would stop touching her hair with her sausage fingers every 2 seconds. Sorry she’s just a poor excuse for a mother. The crap she feeds poor Jace makes me so angry.
Exactly! He’s not even 1 year yet and he’s had every kind of sweet or crap food. My babies got to try cake on their 1st birthday. That poor kid eats it daily! I think she should have gone the jarred baby food route rather than attempt to feed him what she eats, which is total crap. Baby led weaning is for people who eat healthy. 🤦🏼‍♀️ And she convinces herself that going vegetarian will help her weight. Honey...those carbs you’re packing in your face are going right to that ass!!

Reactions: 15
They keep changing their story with the house, but have now gone silent on it all. I reckon it's another new build (of course) and that's what they meant about it being built (but tried to make themselves sound better by acting as if they'd drawn up a blueprint for the house etc).

It's all a bit weird. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but they never do. They're so shady.
Thank you, this explains why I was so confused!

Reactions: 2
What is the fascination about the double beds for Issy and Esme? neither need one so would it not be better to have some space in their room rather than the room full of furniture etc.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Isla got one soon after since she always had to have what her older sisters have.

A friend has just posted this link on FB and I just had to share, remind you of someone :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 7
2 things brought to my attention and sorry if it’s been said a million times but 1. Have you seen the prices of those BOSS baby things she’s flogging along with the over priced blankets ? The woman who buys clothes for £2 is selling a babygrow for £16 😱😱😱

2. Also I don’t watch Izzy’s channel EVER I have probably seen 3 of her videos because they are so cringe and forced but I was ordered to watch this one 🙄😆

WTF how many times does she say literally ? Why is she waving those huge hands about in a pantoesque manner 😬 I apologise in advance because I know I’m being mean but honest to God that poor girl is the most awkward 14 year old I’ve ever seen ! She has zero natural flair in front of the camera and is totally winging it the whole way through ! 😩 I can not believe for one moment that she likes doing those videos ! Her peers must rip the piss out of her at school FFS ! Let her being a regular teenage girl for pity’s sake ! Just because Mia Fizz makes videos ( and does them rather well I have to say ) doesn’t mean Izzy has to try and copy her ! She isn’t convincing and it’s painfully cringe to watch ! I HAVE A HORRIBLE FEELING THEY FORCE HER INTO DOING THESE TO MAKE MORE MONEY FOR THEM ! 😢 Maybe little kids would like them but any chance she had of being a cool kid at school is gone the second any of them watch these sassy belle videos ( even the name 🤦🏽‍♀️ ) tit !

Ironically the only one out of the 3 girls that has natural flair and presence in front of a camera is Esme the one Sarah doesn’t like putting in the videos because ISLA is some a horrid precocious brat in front of the camera 😩 and Izzy is plastic and fake 😞 But Esme is just herself and that’s why she’s likeable she doesn’t suddenly change into a fake performing monkey when the camera is on her she’s just her usual bubbly funny self .... Izzy could have some great hidden talents but how the hell will she ever find out what they are when she’s having to spend her free time performing ‘ very badly ‘ 😬on a YouTube channel for money that she doesn’t seem to see ?!

It’s really sad ! & just WRONG !

Child services should now include watching random children’s YouTube videos to see if they need intervention ! I’m not an expert so I’m only surmising but they need to move with the times and start checking these family channels out imo

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They said there are 2 lounges and the kitchen in there looks really small at least in comparison to the one they showed which was like a football pitch 😆. You think the poundland princess would settle for that ? I’m guessing they would take that as a rental but for a family home that they are buying I think it will be a lot bigger and much grander ! What with them being upper class now ( private schooling and their entrepreneurial projects 😑 )you might be right but I’m expecting a mansion ! 🤔
Remember it has to be in the "Gated community" this one did have gates but not what I would have expected for a "gated community" however it is cheap so you never know she also said it was a new build

Reactions: 4
Imagine working all your life and spending a small fortune on your home. Your happy and comfortable and then in the only nearby house the Inghams move in !!! 😳 then you spot them with their cameras everywhere they go and ask what’s going on ! They explain they are super duper YouTube famous with over 1 million fans and have other Successful empires ! AKA newly set up Chinese import businesses 🧐 You are intrigued so google your new neighbours “ hey google who are the Ingham family ? “ 🙃

poor bastards ! Talk about lowering the tone and dropping the value of their property !

SOON COME ( me thinks ) 🤓
It would be devastating. I can’t imagine having them in my neighbour hood. Same situation with the private school. Parents sending their children to private school are themselves are well educated and have professional careers. The schools offer academic and sports scholarships to intellectually gifted or talented children. These children usually do very well and quickly adapt to the new ethos this fabulous opportunity offers. The Ingham kids seem neither academic or talented. I can’t imagine how they cope with their peers. Esme was invited to a friends and Lazy was so impressed by the families Porsche it was splattered all over you tube. Poor kid she’s not going to be asked back. These children are really going to suffer emotionally (probably are now) and will lack meaningful relationships and social skills, like their mother as a consequence of the parents overwhelming stupidity. Rant over

Reactions: 18
Remember it has to be in the "Gated community" this one did have gates but not what I would have expected for a "gated community" however it is cheap so you never know she also said it was a new build
Oh okay I missed the ‘ new build ‘ part. The way she was talking I was expecting something like the kardashians live in 😎😆

If this is the blanket that she chooses to promote her items then what must the rest be like? It's insulting to the people she tries to sell to. If I'd bought that from Next, I'd have it straight back for a refund, but Next wouldn't do that because they have quality control. Luxury and bespoke my arse. She's such a shady shyster, only a matter of time before the brainwashed figure it out.

View attachment 80341
I have said before about the quality of the blankets and especially the pom poms as they look as if they could fall off and if a baby got that in its mouth it could chock easily. My answer regarding the quality control was "I am not selling you anything" but thats ok cause I would not pay even a penny for the shady shysters blankets

Exactly! He’s not even 1 year yet and he’s had every kind of sweet or crap food. My babies got to try cake on their 1st birthday. That poor kid eats it daily! I think she should have gone the jarred baby food route rather than attempt to feed him what she eats, which is total crap. Baby led weaning is for people who eat healthy. 🤦🏼‍♀️ And she convinces herself that going vegetarian will help her weight. Honey...those carbs you’re packing in your face are going right to that ass!!
My grandson was tasting cake for the first time on his first birthday also and he did not really like it so it just goes to show Jace must be used to sweet things as that was what was wrong with my grandson it was too sweet for him

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My Beautiful Stepdad was a Guardsman, A very proud Coldstream Guard
If he was here now he would be mortified that the Uniform he was so proud to wear
Was Being featured on bleeping cheap Chinese Tat to line the Inghams pockets
R.I.P Dad ❤
My grandad and his brothers were also Coldstream guards. Proud men who gave their all for our wonderful country. Never mind the disdain these gentlemen would have for the Ingham’s , they would disown me for watching them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I expect the Ingham trolls. Hi Steve. Will put out fake locations on twitter etc to try and trick the ‘haters’
Someone will drop a cod and blurt out the details somewhere. Ifam aren't the sharpest tools in the box 😅

Reactions: 6
What is the fascination about the double beds for Issy and Esme? neither need one so would it not be better to have some space in their room rather than the room full of furniture etc.
because to lazy that’s a status symbol. She is buying a super duper humongous house. All she thinks of is showing off and thinking that’s what people want to see and hear. But that will put people off. They reason they were so popular in the early days was because they were relatable. Now they are beyond deluded and showing how miserable they are. They only go out as a family as Chris uses the kids as a shield as he is scared of his own shadow.

But look at the news today a Scottish Minister resigning for messaging a 16 year old. And rightly people are disgusted regardless of what’s illegal and not. He used his status exactly like Chris thinking he is untouchable and can do what he likes. Chris thinks he can hide behind the law but YouTube should of brought down the channel and given they are wanting to show to protect kids now more than ever after looking at todays press the channel should be removed.

That family have caused nothing but misery to young children’s life’s. They have threatened and bullied kids behind fake profiles yet still think they are untouchable. I hope with the press today people will relate it back to what Chris did and push for them to be shut down for good. Groomers are not wanted and that’s what you are Chris. You have shown time and time again how much scum you really are. As for your wife she is just as bad for allowing it to happen and condoning his behaviour.

I for one am so glad people are talking about what he did again. You think people are jealous of you. No, who would be jealous of having a husband like that. Who prays on innocent children. 16 is still a child. The children need safeguarding from social services against the parents as all they are interested in is exploiting them for any penny the can get.

i hope people get on this story and compare it exactly to Chris and YouTube finally takes action

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was joking about the house I posted a link to - it was because it was cheap in a 'how the mighty have fallen' kind of way. The area looks rough as a badger's arse though, so Seacroft Sarah would fit in well tbh.

Those t-shirts are dreadful quality and will be out of shape after one wash. Look at the state of the material round the neck on the one she used for the publicity shot. Actually cringing for her and anyone who buys them.

1581004618099.png

Jace has had 6 months of being fed foods that are high in salt and sugar which will have set his tastebuds on the road to disaster. You only have to look at Lazy and Katrina to see that the family has a tendency to pile on the weight. Lazy is obese and can't walk & talk without sounding like a stream train puffing away. Chris doesn't fare much better - he might not be obese (yet) but his body is flabby with no muscle tone and he's developing a large pair of moobs (which he probably fondles at night). Seems that rollerbladding doesn't do much for your body shape.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.