The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The maggot was definitely on Sarah's salmon. The other plate, one of the slices had fell apart. And you can see she gives that plate to Izzy.

Lazy had the extra protein 🐛 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bet she wishes she'd 'ad a burga' now 🐖
Don't know about a burga shes probably had the galloping wildies all day with the maggot , well done that maggot

Because she was to busy getting her perfect vlog footage 😂
maybe if she had of used her wide angled lense she would have seen it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It'll be the way schools teach phonics. Not sure about her year group though.
By Year 3, they should be using "Eff, Eee, Bee" rather than the phonetic sounds. My son, same year group, slowly stopped using the phonetic sounds throughout Year 2.

Reactions: 14
I've caught up with this thread 👍🏻 The Minghams are still, evidently, limping along with this charade. I dipped into the Quare One's insta - she's sailing close to the wind, isn't she, with these undeclared adverts and minuscule tagging of 'Gifted' that you'd need a microscope to spot (or, if you're a professional Tattler, just an ever-ready judgemental eye 🕵🏻). She needs pulling up on that.

Chantella, what bleeping planet are you on, girl?
I hope the Minghams come good on their back-room Rubber Jace meet-up because Chantella, the brainwashed dope, has booked flights from Northern Ireland and a hotel 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope the Minghams come good on their back-room Rubber Jace meet-up because Chantella, the brainwashed dope, has booked flights from Northern Ireland and a hotel 🙄
It's not gonna end well for poor poor Chantella

• Sad
There's SOOO many cheap 5 bed property's within 5 miles of their current home with small bedrooms with slanty ceilings. They're all putrid!

Chantella 😂 I remember her from the hoodie order. What. A. Name.

Reactions: 11
Chantella 😂 I remember her from the hoodie order. What. A. Name.
Yeah, maybe I'm verging on breaking a Tattle rule by focusing on someone who's just a fan - although she is a vlogger in her own right - but I do wonder about that kid. Her adoration of the Minghams is concerning.
Sending 'thank you' gifts to Sarah because Sarah deigned to post her the Chinese tat she bleeping paid for anyway. What's that tit about? Lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who's chantella ( sorry to be behind on this one)

Reactions: 1
I think Lazy means Isla has apex ceilings she’s such a dick. Honestly they threw away the best bit when her mum gave birth to her. And that poor settee in Ikea I hope no one wants to buy that after bubbles devere just threw her fat arse down and about buckled it. It’s a wonder creepy didn’t get sprung up into the air when she sat on it with that force LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
When you edit a photo of yourself, paying particular attention to the waist/chins/breasts...View attachment 79948

But forget to slim down your sausage fingers 🌭🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 79950
This woman needs medical advice have you seen the size of that ‘paw’. There doesn’t seem to be a shortage of appointments locally as Creepy is at the GP weekly with repeat prescriptions (pain killers/psychotropic drug monitoring/rationing et al). She meanwhile is ballooning (probable food/alcohol abuse/side effects of antidepressants) we can’t say - but her doctor could. Her fingers, increased weight and intermittent breathless are worrying.
She is nowcurrently at risk of parasitic 🐛 infestation and needs to prevent its spread. Never mind coronavirus - Lasy and her little wriggler (not Creepy) is single handily a threat to the greater populous of the North.

I think Lazy means Isla has apex ceilings she’s such a dick. Honestly they threw away the best bit when her mum gave birth to her. And that poor settee in Ikea I hope no one wants to buy that after bubbles devere just threw her fat arse down and about buckled it. It’s a wonder creepy didn’t get sprung up into the air when she sat on it with that force LOL.
A placenta that lived .......,

A placenta that lived .......,

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.