The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain to me the house situation?? I think maybe they are selling and are moving to rented instead? I cant believe how much money they spend! I am so confused. It took me almost a year to sell buy from start to finish!

Reactions: 3
Just remember that they might have a bit money and getting themselves a nice house but Creepy Chris will always have Ginger pubes #fireknackers #gingerninja

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thank God I went to Ikea today and not yesterday. If I’d bumped into them two imbeciles I would’ve followed them around, sticking two fingers up at the camera and ruining their footage.

The house buying thing has jumped hasn’t it? Or have I missed something? I thought they lost the house in Utley? If they end up in Utley it’s only 3.5 miles from me 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who's chantella ( sorry to be behind on this one)
She's an INTENSE fan in Northern Ireland, spending silly amounts of money on merch. She appears to be a grown woman, but her thinking is infantile. She's constantly sending gifts to the Minghams and creating edits on Instagram. I can't work out what she's about. Maybe she's on a spectrum, but I utterly despair at her lack of perspective. And now she's bought PLANE TICKETS to meet them 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They keep dropping hints about the new house. They call us the crazy weirdos and yet all they do is add fuel to the fire, encouraging people to go and look and find the house. If they didn't want anyone to find out where they live then they should've shut up and not said anything until they moved.

But so far they have said it;
- is new build
- is in a gated road/community
- has Disneyesque windows
- has a big garden
- has marble flooring downstairs
- Is a 5+ bedroom house
- Isla's bedroom has an odd shaped ceiling and is the smallest
- Isabelle and Esme are getting double beds

With all this information someone will find out where the new house is sooner or later.

Reactions: 18
No wedding ring still 👀 wonder if it’s too small for the mighty meaty sausage fingers!
Maybe she smelled other women on his tiny sausage when he came back from Spain unshowered. She probably is refusing to wear it right now.

Nice toy there Jace.
Mother of the year award again to lazy
And don’t you love how she always hands him a book to play with, rather than sit there and read it to him? Lazy ass.

Who can edit this to something hilarious?!
I think an “Ifam” should gift this to her.👌

I was going to say today wasn’t too bad as Esme got a good chunk of camera time and for the first time in ever ? Sarah didn’t let Isla hog the camera despite her trying several times today ! HOWEVER THEN Sarah & Izzy sat on the sofa asking Chris opinion on teenage girls clothes and showing him pics of some young girl in a short dress, for his approval !!!!! 🙄😑
As for the aliens hopefully they are going to collect the pair of them to take them off for some serious PROBING !!! 😎

👽

sarah & Izzy looked like actual TWINS in tonight’s vlog !
Isla tried to put her “know-it-all” butt into the part where they were telling Esme she did good in school. Seriously that child can’t let anyone else have a moment. 🙄🙄

Oh I have so many:
An Ingham vlog
Sarah's cackle
Creepy Ingham
Lazy Ingham
Baby and me tit merch
Watching Creepy try to skate
Creepys gangsta lingo
The Ingham diet
Should play a drinking game while watching the vlog and every time they do this, take a shot. Except it would give them views.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So I see Isla is still spelling words out like a baby. Every kid I know age 5 and up would say "F-E-B" rather than sounding out the letters like "Fuh-Eh-Buh". Does she genuinely not know the alphabet yet or just acting like a 2 year old again?
God, she is infuriating and her parents do nothing to stop it. I dread to think what she's going to be like in ten years 😐
👏👏👏 EXACTLY THIS ? That style of spelling words out is embarrassing, barely acceptable for pre schoolers never mind an almost 8 year old ! 😫 & she’s the one they are always saying is the clever one in the family ! 😂

There was me saying she didn’t manage to hog the camera but tried several times , I forgot about the COUNTDOWN SPECIAL WITH ISLA 😆

Ber err aaa t 😑

Jokes aside that kid is in for a huge shock when she gets older and realises she’s so unpopular because she’s just horrid character ! How on earth can she be SO different to Esme who’s a lovely girl ? Well, see when Sarah was on about buying things for their new bedrooms and she’s saying I’m going to get Isla this , this , this and this ..... 🙄🙄🙄 and then she says she’s getting Izzy something and THEN as an after thought she says ‘ oh and Esme ‘ EXACTLY THAT ! Esme is ALWAYS the after thought in her mother’s thoughts and affections so when ever she does get a look in she’s so touched and grateful ! CHRIS used to fill in the gaps and make up for Sarah’s lack of interest in Esme but hes too busy WITH IZZY 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Creepy looked extra creepy when lazy was filming him filming on the sofa in IKEA. He genuinely looked so weird and creepy. What 40 year old bloke uses a camera like that and films himself in a shop full of people? Weirdo.

Reactions: 22
She's an INTENSE fan in Northern Ireland, spending silly amounts of money on merch. She appears to be a grown woman, but her thinking is infantile. She's constantly sending gifts to the Minghams and creating edits on Instagram. I can't work out what she's about. Maybe she's on a spectrum, but I utterly despair at her lack of perspective. And now she's bought PLANE TICKETS to meet them 🙄🙄🙄
Thankyou for answering question. Oh my that's so weird, so the minghams are happy with this kind of behaviour and don't find it at all creepy or stalkerish, I'd rather have tattlers for sure hating on me than obsessive ifam it's those kind of people you have to watch, they are the ones who end up outside your house watching your every move. So she hates the tattlers saying we are obsessed with her life and doesn't feel safe but she's OK with obsessive ifam that are creepy and obsessive. They don't feel unsafe in slightest by how they behave they just hate the fact we highlight the tit they cause and we lose them money and she's not living the zoella dream. The house price bracket the houses they are looking at if any that's been found on here are average its just that the houses look big is because of area being cheaper. In 10 to 20 years where will they be hopefully lost everything. They don't deserve any of what they have. They have done nothing for it. Easy come easy go.

Reactions: 12
How many times per week does a 10 month old baby need chips, chocolate and slabs of breaded/battered fish? Those bleeping cinnamon cereals also have 4.1g of fat and 6.7g of sugar per serving too. That poor baby is going to end up like his mother, with added diabetes 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I believe they are moving into the original house they showed pictures of. I think the whole, "builder sold it to his friend, " thing was a load of bollocks

Reactions: 18
The way Chris said ‘ah yeah’ when Isabelle showed him the picture of a teenage girl in a dress she liked made me feel physically sick. It just wasn’t a normal reaction of a step dad. Granted, I know this isn’t a normal family and Chris is a nonce but he doesn’t help himself does he.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
They keep dropping hints about the new house. They call us the crazy weirdos and yet all they do is add fuel to the fire, encouraging people to go and look and find the house. If they didn't want anyone to find out where they live then they should've shut up and not said anything until they moved.

But so far they have said it;
- is new build
- is in a gated road/community
- has Disneyesque windows
- has a big garden
- has marble flooring downstairs
- Is a 5+ bedroom house
- Isla's bedroom has an odd shaped ceiling and is the smallest
- Isabelle and Esme are getting double beds

With all this information someone will find out where the new house is sooner or later.
They also talk a very lot of tit so it could be a 2 bed council house for all we know

I’m failing to see how, if they are going to continue blogging everyday that they aren’t going to give away their house. Sarah doesn’t move off the sofa for starters. No way they can never film anything in the house

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What shocks me the most how can they afford this so called house when financially they can’t be making as much money as before the creep was exposed surely this place has to be a rented house 🤷‍♀️
I have a small YouTube channel and I recently monitized. In a month 20,000 views made $40 so 100,000 would make around $200 1 mil $2000
On social blade they had over 6 mil views last month so that's $12000 add to that the Alibaba and me sales and the cheap tatty merch they sell to teens they arnt doing bad. But with the views dropping like they are even if they can afford this house now they won't afford it for long unless they quit the holidays and put all their money into securing the future when YouTube dies for them and they have to get actual jobs.

Reactions: 11
Much as I dislike miss bratty for all her baby talk etc etc, no one corrects her speech, is it because they always have a camera aimed at lazy and creepys face all the time and the kids just eend up talking to a lense and not an actual face. Saw in one vlog them all out to dinner, creepy was filming lazy talking into her camera........what a life!!!!🤦‍♀️📷📸📹

Reactions: 17
I want to offer my condolences to the poor maggot Sarah ingested last night. It has to hang around in her intestine festering and spawning its young all the while listening to her cackle about Chinese corona infected merch

So I see Isla is still spelling words out like a baby. Every kid I know age 5 and up would say "F-E-B" rather than sounding out the letters like "Fuh-Eh-Buh". Does she genuinely not know the alphabet yet or just acting like a 2 year old again?
God, she is infuriating and her parents do nothing to stop it. I dread to think what she's going to be like in ten years 😐
l had no idea what the duck she was spelling. ln Australia we stop pronouncing letters like that in kindy. A girl with big teeth like that should be able to say ABC and not abc

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.