The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family Fizz’s birth vlog is due up, I wonder if Sarah is furiously refreshing YouTube waiting to see how many more views it gets than theirs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m still genuinely confused as to how they can afford this ‘new’ house.

Reactions: 15
I was going to say today wasn’t too bad as Esme got a good chunk of camera time and for the first time in ever ? Sarah didn’t let Isla hog the camera despite her trying several times today ! HOWEVER THEN Sarah & Izzy sat on the sofa asking Chris opinion on teenage girls clothes and showing him pics of some young girl in a short dress, for his approval !!!!! 🙄😑
As for the aliens hopefully they are going to collect the pair of them to take them off for some serious PROBING !!! 😎

👽

sarah & Izzy looked like actual TWINS in tonight’s vlog !

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Most normal people would wait to be in the new house before buying loads more tit to save having to take it with them, also they already have 2 sofas? One in the ‘cinema’ room could be put in the family room, they buy stuff for the sake of it to try to prove they’re doing ‘well’ in life.

Reactions: 35
I have never ever seen someone get so excited about buying more tat ! It’s like they have ruined this house and now are moving on to ruin another house with more tat !
There is absolutely not one thing in their house which is actually nice or homely ! She has no taste AT ALL !!!!
I have to agree with this, i do enjoy seeing peoples houses and often see something i think is really nice. There isnt a single thing in their house ive ever thought was appealing. Neither of them have any taste and it shows not only in their house decor but their clothing choices too!

Reactions: 32
I’m still genuinely confused as to how they can afford this ‘new’ house.
Maybe it's this one.

Gated ✅
Plenty of room out front for the chavavan ✅
Under £200k ✅

If you look at the horrendous furniture you'd think the Minghams had already moved in.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When Sarah was praising Esme about what her teacher said about her - did anyone notice how Isla had to steal the limelight by trying to impress Sarah by spelling February🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Maybe it's this one.

Gated ✅
Plenty of room out front for the chavavan ✅
Under £200k ✅

If you look at the horrendous furniture you'd think the Minghams had already moved in.
No Disneyesque window though. Are they hoping to gaze out and fantasise that they’re actually in Disney world.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to agree with this, i do enjoy seeing peoples houses and often see something i think is really nice. There isnt a single thing in their house ive ever thought was appealing. Neither of them have any taste and it shows not only in their house decor but their clothing choices too!
You mean you don't want a marble table that's too big for the room??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What shocks me the most how can they afford this so called house when financially they can’t be making as much money as before the creep was exposed surely this place has to be a rented house 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
So I see Isla is still spelling words out like a baby. Every kid I know age 5 and up would say "F-E-B" rather than sounding out the letters like "Fuh-Eh-Buh". Does she genuinely not know the alphabet yet or just acting like a 2 year old again?
God, she is infuriating and her parents do nothing to stop it. I dread to think what she's going to be like in ten years 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So I see Isla is still spelling words out like a baby. Every kid I know age 5 and up would say "F-E-B" rather than sounding out the letters like "Fuh-Eh-Buh". Does she genuinely not know the alphabet yet or just acting like a 2 year old again?
God, she is infuriating and her parents do nothing to stop it. I dread to think what she's going to be like in ten years 😐
It'll be the way schools teach phonics. Not sure about her year group though.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It sounds like they have got the original house they were looking at. They dropped so many crumbs that even Sarah couldn't hoover them all up. Inghams can't resist and opportunity to brag, though I have to say Sarah and Chris, you can only afford it because it's in Keighley, not sure what the humble working man there will think about one of YouTube's most questionable vloggers with a taste for 16 year olds moving in. Either that or they're having a laugh at our expense, but they seemed to be implying it.

Over to you Chris, you creepy weirdo.

Reactions: 21
What shocks me the most how can they afford this so called house when financially they can’t be making as much money as before the creep was exposed surely this place has to be a rented house 🤷‍♀️
Are we sure they’ve actually got a house, I mean seeing how deluded they are it’s possible they haven’t. Could this furniture buying And talk of bedrooms be all a ruse. I just can’t understand why security would be so high on their list of priorities that’s all.

Also Has their house actually sold because I can’t understand why the buyer wouldn’t want to move in ASAP.
My neighbours opposite me sold their house last year and they had already moved out within two weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So, in a matter of a few weeks, they've gone from building a house that'll take months to Creepy going there to measure up and buying furniture.
Rented

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.