The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, in a matter of a few weeks, they've gone from building a house that'll take months to Creepy going there to measure up and buying furniture.
Rented
They’re lucky their audience is mainly children or brainless adults because otherwise how would they be able to pull the wool over their eyes.
The ifam seriously need to wise up.

Reactions: 20
Apologies if I’m late to the game on this one, I’ve just watched a video on the pitfalls of family vlogging and was delighted to see our boy Creepy get a special mention! (1.6 Million views too! 😂)

The whole video is interesting but scroll to 13:45 if you only want to see the Creepy reference. X

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I see Isla is still spelling words out like a baby. Every kid I know age 5 and up would say "F-E-B" rather than sounding out the letters like "Fuh-Eh-Buh". Does she genuinely not know the alphabet yet or just acting like a 2 year old again?
God, she is infuriating and her parents do nothing to stop it. I dread to think what she's going to be like in ten years 😐
I didnt even understand what she was trying to spell, the phonics were wrong with some letters in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg just watched the watson family shes brought ingham hoody says sarah jane watson loves the ingham family I'm sure sarah jane us not her name shes one who brought rubber jace she be going to the super dooper party

Reactions: 4
It'll be the way schools teach phonics. Not sure about her year group though.
I'm sure by her age though they're usually using the normal alphabet? If that's not the case though am happy to be corrected and I feel bad for my comment, but to be fair Isla does often act like a baby so that was my immediate reaction lol

Reactions: 16
Looked like Isabelle had been crying to me, and copying Zoe the day after? But the difference is she actually bought these storage solutions and not just made content for a vlog as they had bugger all else to do!

Reactions: 6
It'll be the way schools teach phonics. Not sure about her year group though.
I clearly remember in reception/year 1 sitting on the carpet in front of my teacher at least once a week and reciting the whole alphabet to practice. She would've/should've been taught how to pronounce each letter properly. It's definitely taught in infant school. Isla is now in the juniors. I see a lot of children younger that Isla saying the alphabet perfectly. Sarah claims she is top of the class but Isla's development seems delayed slightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they claim to be moving Because they don’t feel safe, trolls outing there address excetera, excetera. Then why did Sarah proceed to tell everyone that Islas new room is a weird shape and has a weird ceiling. I mean I’m sure It wouldn’t take long for someone to find it based on just that information?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so confused... Are they now saying they are getting the house built? I'm sure they went the other day to check how it's coming along

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I will say one thing. Chris is right about ikeas meatballs they are sooo good, veggie ones are nicer tho you creepy bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isla was saying that Sarah had learnt something else new recently (other than the SATs), that February is spelt February not Febuary. I thought it was interesting that Isla could spell it better than her mother, Sarah didn't look very impressed it was brought up. I'm not sure if Sarah is dyslexic, obviously no issue if she is, it's just that she does seem to struggle with suitable words and spelling.

Reactions: 13
Isla was saying that Sarah had learnt something else new recently (other than the SATs), that February is spelt February not Febuary. I thought it was interesting that Isla could spell it better than her mother, Sarah didn't look very impressed it was brought up. I'm not sure if Sarah is dyslexic, obviously no issue if she is, it's just that she does seem to struggle with suitable words and spelling.
That would be her excuse but I think she's just as thick as two short planks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.