The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please go and read her latest insta or Facebook post about being a mum it’s absolutely hilarious
I almost died laughing. Sarah, you are far from "Wonder Womum". You do absolutely nothing for your children.

Did you take them to school last week? No, Grooming Granny mother-in-law did that.

Do you regularly take them to school? No. Your noncey husband does that.

Do you feed your children healthy, nutritious meals? No. You allow them to have sugar for breakfast, lunch and dinner... If you're feeling kind, you give them a side portion of maggot for dinner.

Do you know what temperature to set the oven to? No. Well, perhaps if you read the prepackaged tit you buy. But you have no clue about home cooked meals.

Do you know when the food is definitely cooked? When they bring it out in the McDonald's bag, perhaps. The rest of the time you don't bother to actually cook.

Do you pay bills? Don't know. Doubtful. I know you know how to fleece your followers, though.

You do nothing for your kids. Nothing. You've been sat in the same spot for hours on Instagram, filming your baby playing rather than getting down on the floor and playing with him, or taking him out to the park or somewhere interesting... Not a beach though, you'd probably leave him alone again there.

Instead of making sure your children are well cared for, you're too busy bigging yourself up on social media. The time it took your big meatball head to write that total bollocks about yourself, you could have taken the time to do the following:

- Physically interacted with your baby.
- Booked the girls appointments at the hairdresser's.
- Packed up a bit of the house.
- Made an appointment with the solicitors to divorce that creepy husband of yours.

Go eat another maggot, you absolute bleeping knobend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
I almost died laughing. Sarah, you are far from "Wonder Womum". You do absolutely nothing for your children.

Did you take them to school last week? No, Grooming Granny mother-in-law did that.

Do you feed your children healthy, nutritious meals? No. You allow them to have sugar for breakfast, lunch and dinner... If you're feeling kind, you give them a side portion of maggot for dinner.

Do you know what temperature to set the oven to? No. Well, perhaps if you read the prepackaged tit you buy. But you have no clue about home cooked meals.

Do you know when the food is definitely cooked? When they bring it out in the McDonald's bag, perhaps. The rest of the time you don't bother to actually cook.

Do you pay bills? Don't know. Doubtful. I know you know how to fleece your followers, though.

You do nothing for your kids. Nothing. You've been sat in the same spot for hours on Instagram, filming your baby playing rather than getting down on the floor and playing with him, or taking him out to the park or somewhere interesting... Not a beach though, you'd probably leave him alone again there.

Instead of making sure your children are well cared for, you're too busy bigging yourself up on social media. The time it took your big meatball head to write that total bollocks about yourself, you could have taken the time to do the following:

- Made an appointment with the solicitors to divorce that creepy husband of yours.

Well said!! I fully agree with everything written

• Heart
Reactions: 24

God, Sarah irritates me more than a pesky wasp at a picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
10 MONTH OLD BABY BOY SAYS AMAZING NEW WORD!!

Lazy says it's a busy day today. She has a call soon from the merchandise company. Then practically through gritted teeth she corrects herself to supplier. It's nearly midday and Jace has been playing with his toys in the living room all day. They are close to putting the pocket money range on the ifam store website. Lazy has a delivery for Alibaba and Me. Creepy has been sorting paperwork for the new house.

Before she goes to the office, Lazy is at B&M for more storage for her rattles. Lazy is disappointed that only 2/3 boxes of her 20 crate delivery is coming today. :rolleyes:

Creepy is at home with Jace, who is asleep. He has been packing up and sorting out the house ready for the upcoming move. He's going to pack the girls' bedrooms and the playroom.:sleep:

Lazy has found the storage she needs for the office and some wall art that she says she will use for Jace's bedroom/for a prop photo. She's also got some soup, Nutella bars and some hair nets On the way to the checkout she finds a LED light for Isla's new bedroom. :sleep:

At the office and Lazy says she has filled her new drawers with the teethers. She's off to get Isla and drag her back to the office to work. Lazy has found some duvet covers to sell on Alibaba and Me and shows her new London blanket.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and stood by the sofa next to Creepy. Creepy says he hasn't got much done with Jace. Jace is trying to get to Creepy's biscuits. There's clean up projects throughout the house. Creepy says Jace if interested in steps now and then tries to get him to say 'dog'. He doesn't but Creepy calls him a clever boy. He's not a dog, Creepy.:rolleyes:

Lazy has tempted Isla back to the office with a cuppa soup and some quavers.:rolleyes:

Lazy has picked up Esme and Isabelle. They are in Morrisons collecting dinner. Isabelle and Lazy are having salmon and everyone else is having haddock. In the chocolate aisle and lazy has found the smarties buttons for Creepy.

Esme is in the living room playing with Jace. Lazy advertises some dolls they got gifted for Jace months ago.:rolleyes:

Lazy prepares dinner and her and Isabelle are having salad with their fish. Isabelle says dinner was delicious and that she's in the mood for a rave so she's going to listen to some music. Another of Esme's riddles.

Lazy is sat on the sofa having spent an hour finalising a Teen & Me product with Isabelle. They needed to come up with a quote for it. She says Isabelle chose it all. They're going to finalise and pay for it tomorrow.

Creepy wants to do a new intro after seeing a video of a baby getting excited over their intro song. This baby is 'one of the ifam' despite the fact she has yet to say her first word. Creepy says he has no energy motivation tonight. Lazy does her screechy laugh and says it's because he ate pollock. Creepy stripped the girls' beds earlier and they weren't happy because he put the bedding back on wet, Lazy sa
ys a normal person would put a fresh set on the bed, Creepy says he likes the feel of pbed.:rolleyes:autting clean sheets on the

End of vlog

** Thank you everyone for your kind words and understanding what I've been at the hospital for ages today so sorry if this rundown isn't up to normal standard but I'm exhausted. Everything went well though and hopefully my results will be good when I get them in a few days.
She's having a laugh,she doesn't put a warm meal in her children's bellies, that would be 5guys,mcdonalds,carverys, harvesters, chocolate makers, sweet factory's, pizza hut, and any other fast food, pre packaged food she can find. Hugs them when they are hurt unless whipping a camera out is classed as a hug I don't think so. She's a tit mum and didn't someone say she wasn't that close to her mum anyway and her grandparents had her the most and took her away. Mum of the year you are not Mrs Ingham, you are damaging your children, and they do not have a social life you have made sure of that one, they occasionally see others and that's just so you can try to prove a point.
Proving a point is exactly what she does because when she sees on here that everyone is talking about the kids not getting a social life the next thing you hear is one of the girls going to see a friend and that is the only time they get to meet their friends. Taking the girls away on long holidays like that is not doing them any good as they are confined to keeping each other company and not getting to talk and play with others the same age as themselves.

Reactions: 11
This maggot thing is hilarious 🤣 how you gonna worm your way out of this one Lazy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Tattle predicted the maggot a while back 😂😉

The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.