The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that some of you have gone out of your way to confirm the maggot infested plate was Lazy's brings me even greater joy than when I first read about maggot-gate this morning.

Bloody brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Please go and read her latest insta or Facebook post about being a mum it’s absolutely hilarious

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I Just say regarding ordering from China. I highly doubt she factored in the Chinese New Year which begins on January 25th and ends February 8th so means that order won't be processed or shipped so there will be massive delays. Again........an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought she'd had some sort of epithany and written a heartfelt post.

Turns out it's an #AD :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The maggot was definitely on Sarah's salmon. The other plate, one of the slices had fell apart. And you can see she gives that plate to Izzy.

Lazy had the extra protein 🐛 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bet she wishes she'd 'ad a burga' now 🐖
So she gave Isabelle the plate with the 'less perfect pieces' of salmon on and ended up with tbe maggot salmon. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Please go and read her latest insta or Facebook post about being a mum it’s absolutely hilarious
She's having a laugh,she doesn't put a warm meal in her children's bellies, that would be 5guys,mcdonalds,carverys, harvesters, chocolate makers, sweet factory's, pizza hut, and any other fast food, pre packaged food she can find. Hugs them when they are hurt unless whipping a camera out is classed as a hug I don't think so. She's a tit mum and didn't someone say she wasn't that close to her mum anyway and her grandparents had her the most and took her away. Mum of the year you are not Mrs Ingham, you are damaging your children, and they do not have a social life you have made sure of that one, they occasionally see others and that's just so you can try to prove a point.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I've got second hand embarrassment. Posts like that are not meant to be written for yourself by yourself.

Has she photoshopped the image, bottom left hand corner?

Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 13.15.02.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
When you edit a photo of yourself, paying particular attention to the waist/chins/breasts...
20200205_131412.jpg

But forget to slim down your sausage fingers 🌭🤦🏼‍♀️

20200205_131426.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is she having a bleeping laugh? She is so delusional if she believes she does what she wrote on Instagram. 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:
Maybe Chris should put on his 'Wonder Womum' jumper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have they sent her a xxxl jumper because she is not that small!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No wedding ring still 👀 wonder if it’s too small for the mighty meaty sausage fingers!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perfect mum who lets her son play with Prinnys bone. Waiting for the “we don’t understand what happened as prinny has never shown aggression before, but she attacked Jace. So we feel we can’t take the risk anymore and decided that prinny would be bettter off in a quiet home with no children.” Poor prinny is now where to be seen in her instastory - probably stuck outside in the cold agin for hours!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
No wedding ring still 👀 wonder if it’s too small for the mighty meaty sausage fingers!
Didn't she just buy new ones too 🤣🤣maybe she knows what Christopher malcolm was up to on his last day without his friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Serious question, on labels in the uk do they show where the item is manufactured and also washing directions. Just curious as to what is written on lazy’s bespoke labels.

Reactions: 4
Reading all the questioned Sarah as child ‘wondered’ about her mum, I wonder what questions her girls and Jace will wonder about their mum.

How does she know what time we need to get up for school at? She’s not even awake til 3 hours later.
How does she know what temperature to set the microwave to for dinner?
How does she know how to peel the lid off our Dairylea Dunkers for tea?
What’s the smell coming off her?
How many chins does one woman need?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Serious question, on labels in the uk do they show where the item is manufactured and also washing directions. Just curious as to what is written on lazy’s bespoke labels.
Her stuff just has her tag on it and that’s it!
no care instructions or anything even come in the bag!

Reactions: 6
omfg I just read her insta story, what tit comes out her mouth, since when have you given your kids medicine when they are sick, I’ve only seen creepy do that. When have you actually cooked a healthy meal for your family from scratch, not emptied out precooked meal onto a plate!!! wonder mum you certainly NOT!

Her stuff just has her tag on it and that’s it!
no care instructions or anything even come in the bag!
Thank you, maybe I should ask the question on babyandme 🤪

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.