The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm did they give us a few more clues about the whereabouts of the new house in the Roller Disco Vlog?

Chris told us where they had gone Roller Skating in Bradford and told us the finish times, and that they were still there beyond closing time (4pm).

after that, Sarah was in the car telling us Chris was inside the new house measuring or taking photos or whatever and it was 4.30 by this time.

So, it has to be somewhere within only a 15-20 minute radius of rollerblading (possibly even less as Chris said the roller blading manager let them stay beyond closing to do some filming). They had to finish filming, organise themselves back into the car, drive to the new house, and then Chris had to faff about maybe meeting the builder there.

Jesus, I don't even care. I just don't like being outwitted

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hmmm did they give us a few more clues about the whereabouts of the new house in the Roller Disco Vlog?

Chris told us where they had gone Roller Skating in Bradford and told us the finish times, and that they were still there beyond closing time (4pm).

after that, Sarah was in the car telling us Chris was inside the new house measuring or taking photos or whatever and it was 4.30 by this time.

So, it has to be somewhere within only a 15-20 minute radius of rollerblading (possibly even less as Chris said the roller blading manager let them stay beyond closing to do some filming). They had to finish filming, organise themselves back into the car, drive to the new house, and then Chris had to faff about maybe meeting the builder there.

I wouldn’t worry. The minute they move house they’ll tell everybody where it is. They crave the attention

they are such liars they’ll probably drive 20 minutes pull up at some mansion film themselves walking up the drive and then run back to the car to go to their actual house

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Oh, don't worry. They're not outwitting us. As soon as they show a lick of paint from the new house, one Tattler will instantly know the location.

Thing is - I don't think any of us truly give a tit where they live. We more give a tit that they make it so easy to find where they live. For people that moan about security and safety, they don't half put their kids in danger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wouldn’t worry. The minute they move house they’ll tell everybody where it is. They crave the attention

they are such liars they’ll probably drive 20 minutes pull up at some mansion film themselves walking up the drive and then run back to the car to go to their actual house
Sarah wont be part of that clip then, I doubt she can spell run!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was just another maggot monday!!! Lazy wishes it wasnt sunday. Cause chris's 'fun' day 🤢 its just another maggot monday!! 🎼🎵🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So was there actually an explosion? I mean I don’t know why I’m asking knowing how much they clickbait

Reactions: 4
Protect their children?! They don’t
know the meaning of the word.

My eldest watches a couple of other family vloggers and they’ve had comments turned off for months.

IMHO YouTube should just disable comments and not allow creators to switch them back on.

Of course if these channels ‘aimed at children’ were set correctly to YouTube kids then they wouldn’t have to worry about comments or time stamps.

Reactions: 12
So the cctv works when there’s a bang outside but not when they pretend there is an intruder. Okay huns

oh it wasn’t their cctv. So they’ve clickbaited someone else’s footage...

I thought the big thing last night was sarah eating maggot

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.