The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you’re bleeping telling me Jace’s ‘new word’ was “geh” - 🤦🏼‍♀️ He was babbling for god sake!!!!
nutella bar for breakfast 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hense esmes teeth being discoloured and foul along with iddy biddys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So you’re bleeping telling me Jace’s ‘new word’ was “geh” - 🤦🏼‍♀️ He was babbling for god sake!!!!
nutella bar for breakfast 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hense esmes teeth being discoloured and foul along with iddy biddys.
She's said he's been saying mummy and daddy for ages. I've not heard him say anything

😂😂

Sarah me dear... Flashback to the pre-orange twirl fingers (I think)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's said he's been saying mummy and daddy for ages. I've not heard him say anything

😂😂

Sarah me dear... Flashback to the pre-orange twirl fingers (I think)
Yes!

Credit to Sarah though, wet wipe Chris doesn't appear to be on that vlog at all. He was probably in a strop with the heat but still refusing to remove his beanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure she said in a later story she said the delivery was stuck in Korea
She did say Korea and then tried to style it “koreaour “ Korea - courier into one word & this just shows just how lazy she is , she knew she messed up but couldn’t be arsed to do it again and thought no doubt ‘ hey my buyers wont care where it comes From so long as they know that either jane , Chris or I have touched the outside of the plastic shrink wrap bag ... they will be star struck and delighted. sad part is she’s right ! 😏

Reactions: 12
Sounds like my kind of diet :ROFLMAO: - all jokes aside those kids eat a heck of a lot of sugar and fat. They are not fat by any stretch of the imagination but it may catch up with them or show in other ways in their health, even as they get older :( x
I used to be very skinny as a child up until i was in early 20's, then i hit 25 and i gained so much weight. All i lived on was junk food (was told by hospital to do this as i was underweight, should have stopped as an older teen though). Went from size 6 (uk) 7st.....to size 14 12st. In about 3 years.

Reactions: 5
Sarah looks so genuinely confused by the world around her. Even the words that come out of her own mouth are confusing to her, it's so weird.

You can actually see the cogs turning when she's desperately searching for a modicum of intelligent life within her own brain, obviously with no luck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
'We were originally in chats with a company that was going to handle all of our merchandise for us. Unfortunately the prices they originally came up with, me and Chris weren't happy with. We thought it was way too expensive. We want it to be affordable for everyone. The prices we were originally quoted were just ridiculous. There were no way we were going to charge those prices. t-shirts start at £20 and hoodies were £35-£40, which I though was insane and there was no way me and Chris would charge those prices.'

How times change
View attachment 79647View attachment 79645

https://invidio.us/watch?v=Am__dJ08WDo (6:00)
Just thought this deserved another share ! Imagine if a non YouTube celeb said these things and then proved to be liars it would be news everywhere but some how youtubers are slipping through the gaps. THEY SEEM TO BE ABLE TO DO & SAY WHAT THE HELL THEY LIKE & HAVE ZERO COMEBACK !
Imagine if Tattle & the like’s didn’t exist there really would be no one calling them up on their BS & that’s why a lot of youtubers wanted it closed down because the sanctimonious bastards think they are above reproach and even the law ! 😡

Reactions: 15
Sounds like my kind of diet :ROFLMAO: - all jokes aside those kids eat a heck of a lot of sugar and fat. They are not fat by any stretch of the imagination but it may catch up with them or show in other ways in their health, even as they get older :( x
They will 100% develop diabetes at this rate, whether they put on weight or not it’s really really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Also in the vlog lazy and creepy were talking about how he washes the duvets cover then puts them straight back onto the duvets. Maybe a slight dig to us to say thats why we always see the same bedding?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also in the vlog lazy and creepy were talking about how he washes the duvets cover then puts them straight back onto the duvets. Maybe a slight dig to us to say thats why we always see the same bedding?🤔
Billy bull capper strikes again. If that were the case why aren't the duvets in rotation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like I can semi judge the mings meal wise. I'm on Ana recovery (or attempting been waiting for my clinic referral since summer)
But I try to eat an OK set of meals but never would I dream of a Nutella bar for breakfast. I have two pieces of wholemeal toast with no butter (lactose intolerant) topped with light tuna mayo and English mustard. That poor girl needs balanced shiz. I try to get protein and fibre and some fat with no sugar into my mornings. You don't need sugar as it doesn't fill u up. It gives u energy sure but sugar makes you crave more junk

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.