The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’ll be suing Morrison’s now you’ve pointed it out. Guess she’s used to maggots having Chris as a husband though
Imagine trying to explain that to them... I've this photo evidence but not the actual product... Where is it ma'am?... In ma greedy belleh!!!! I hope that was Sarah's plate ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine trying to explain that to them... I've this photo evidence but not the actual product... Where is it ma'am?... In ma greedy belleh!!!! I hope that was Sarah's plate ☹
Where’s the evidence... on tattle life. Hi Steve showed it me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also in the vlog lazy and creepy were talking about how he washes the duvets cover then puts them straight back onto the duvets. Maybe a slight dig to us to say thats why we always see the same bedding?🤔
I have to admit this is what I do. Wash, dry and then back on. I only change to a different one if I'm sick of seeing the pattern.

Reactions: 11
They went bananas when Isabelle nearly ate a caterpillar that was in her sugarsnap pea. They got an Instagram story and a video out of it. They will be livid that they didn't notice and could have got a clickbait out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ive just watched that part of the vlog back and Sarah just covers the maggot in caesar dressing. She just doesn't see it at all 😂😂😷. As someone above just said, let's hope it wasn't Isabelle's or Jace's salmon.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Reading the Guardian this morning, catching up on the latest coronavirus news and came across this.
Guess you'll be waiting a little while longer for all those bits and bats Lazy, hun.

20200205_081954.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Sorry but that is why you wash, prepare and cook food yourself Lazy. Eating maggots because you can’t be bothered to switch the oven on. Shows how much attention you pay to the food on your plate 🤢 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does Sarah always sit and mock Chris for cleaning 'hes only been back two days and already at it' - probably because you did nothing whilst he was away.
Chris is a lot of things but without him that house would be a tit tip

Sorry but that is why you wash, prepare and cook food yourself Lazy. Eating maggots because you can’t be bothered to switch the oven on. Shows how much attention you pay to the food on your plate 🤢 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She didn't cook the salmon? Since when do you eat salmon like that raw?

Should have been marked as ad when she was going on about her gifted teddy bears too - and no Sarah Jace isnt smaller than that bear in that photo - you still going to pretend he's Diddy when he's 25?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does Sarah always sit and mock Chris for cleaning 'hes only been back two days and already at it' - probably because you did nothing whilst he was away.

She didn't cook the salmon? Since when do you eat salmon like that raw?

Should have been marked as ad when she was going on about her gifted teddy bears too - and no Sarah Jace isnt smaller than that bear in that photo - you still going to pretend he's Diddy when he's 25?
this is lazy. Ready made only😂 she bought pre-cooked salmon and enjoyed them cold 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ. A 10 month old baby eating crinkle cut chips, where the fat collects in the crinkles. bleeping idiot Seacroft, but I can't say I'm overly surprised. She should be investigated by children's services for neglect. He's going to end up badly with all the sugary and fatty shite food.

That maggot in her tea, comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why they don’t just get a cleaner for a couple of hours a week because she seems to hesitant to clean?!

Also, even when I’ve been away and cleaned before I’ve gone, I’ll always be whipping round when I get back? How is it so alien for her that’s how having a nice house works?!

Reactions: 8
I can't get over the fact that lazy ate a maggot. I feel like there was no one else more deserving (apart from creepy obviously)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tbf, I have an m and s all in one duvet thing (completely washable) and gets done once a week dried and put back on the bed. So it’s never different, but I don’t think the man who wears the same clothes day in day out is that fussed about changing bed sheets.

he’s just so slimy, thefaces he pulls thinking he looks cool and hip and one of the kids. Isabelle must be so embarrassed, imagine the pair of them turning up for school events, he with his camera and whooohooooing and her with attitude 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.