The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what a flogfest vlog! Couldn’t watch after the first 5 mins. Talk about free advertising🤮🤢of your coronavirus crap😡

Me too, 5 minutes and gave up.

She's too busy to see the £££ signs to think about giving the Ifam a vlog they might enjoy. Their greed will be their own downfall.

5 weeks until their meet and greet, wonder if people know where they are going yet. Any tattlers got their invite?

Reactions: 15
What's wrong with her wrists? I'm not fat shaming as I'm no Slim Jim myself but those are some huge/swollen wrists
Is that the wrist she broke? She never did the physio ect with it so it could be due to that.

Reactions: 3
Can you eat that salmon straight from the packet. because when i buy it i always cook it and you shouldnt give raw salmon to a baby.
I have just noticed they are steamed ready to eat

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can’t fathom why on earth they don’t just do a bloody weekly shop! So expensive to eat day by day, can’t possibly be for content because it’s boring and repetitive. It would save them so much money and better their diet if they just meal planned and did a big shop. Seriously the stupidity of these people astounds me!

Reactions: 20
So what was new word j came out with feed me you stink on my own holiday spoilt cloths or shops or office or dare I go on car blanket house aww good one lierrrr
Was supposed to be dog, but sounded nothing like it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you eat that salmon straight from the packet. because when i buy it i always cook it and you shouldnt give raw salmon to a baby.
Jesus! That's a lot of salmon each. I can put away a lot of food but I don't think I could eat two of those monsters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi, my goodness it’s fishy tonight
- haddock, pollock, bollock (singular).She don’t know the difference. Danger Creepy keep away from filleting knives and deep fat fryers.
Regardless serves the kids with the obligatory greasy chips.
The sweet aisle - buy them for dad !!!
If he was dead she wouldn’t buy him a coffin ⚰. Those sweets would be down her neck like a dinghy in Tsunami.
Lady muck was still at home at almost lunchtime, went to B and M and was surprised it was time to pick boo boo up from school. Iddy biddy did well she got cup a soup today 🙄. Creepy was ‘starting’ to get the house packed up for the move but Jace had ‘other’ ideas.
These halfwits couldn’t manage time if supplied with an app. They dawdle their days away. Sarah spent an hour with Izzy (I had hoped doing homework - but then again, maybe not) finalising designs on the new product. I cannot contain my excitement - but we have to wait for Isabelle to launch it.
Happy days folks, tomorrow will be here soon enough.

Reactions: 16
Jesus! That's a lot of salmon each. I can put away a lot of food but I don't think I could eat two of those monsters
Sarah thinks that by having a salad she's being healthy, oily creamy sauce, cheese and croutons with a bit of iceberg and 2 fillets of salmon on top probably had more sat fat than fish chips and beans.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t fathom why on earth they don’t just do a bloody weekly shop! So expensive to eat day by day, can’t possibly be for content because it’s boring and repetitive. It would save them so much money and better their diet if they just meal planned and did a big shop. Seriously the stupidity of these people astounds me!
Because If they didn’t have their daily shop to Morrison’s they literally wouldn’t do anything else

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When Lazy is thinking what to have for Dinner its as if she has never grown up or did she never watch her mother cook dinner. Usually by the time a girl or boy for that matter reaches their 20s they can cook a meal for themselves. Lazy always thinks you have to put everything that you bought that day onto the table that night she cant get the fact of what goes with what if you know what I mean.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don't think the two of them understand meal planning. I think they don't buy weekly since they don't know what they will fancy in 5 days time etc. Well.. Crusty lips & Greasy Eyelids... I've got news for you... Buy enough for 7 days and decide what you want out of those 7 meals each day. You don't need to stick to a strict regime of this on that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So Sarah allows esme to eat Nutella wafers for her breakfast?? Honest to goodness those kids are being robbed of health by their parents. As a treat it’s fine but everyday for breakfast a Nutella wafer is a joke, feed those kids properly. They will be dealing with some serious health issues soon!
I’m honestly so shocked so shocked at this, those Nutella bars are like eating an actual chocolate bar. Nutella is a pudding or treat breakfast, but then they think treats are an every day occurrence

Reactions: 9
10 MONTH OLD BABY BOY SAYS AMAZING NEW WORD!!

Lazy says it's a busy day today. She has a call soon from the merchandise company. Then practically through gritted teeth she corrects herself to supplier. It's nearly midday and Jace has been playing with his toys in the living room all day. They are close to putting the pocket money range on the ifam store website. Lazy has a delivery for Alibaba and Me. Creepy has been sorting paperwork for the new house.

Before she goes to the office, Lazy is at B&M for more storage for her rattles. Lazy is disappointed that only 2/3 boxes of her 20 crate delivery is coming today. :rolleyes:

Creepy is at home with Jace, who is asleep. He has been packing up and sorting out the house ready for the upcoming move. He's going to pack the girls' bedrooms and the playroom.:sleep:

Lazy has found the storage she needs for the office and some wall art that she says she will use for Jace's bedroom/for a prop photo. She's also got some soup, Nutella bars and some hair nets On the way to the checkout she finds a LED light for Isla's new bedroom. :sleep:

At the office and Lazy says she has filled her new drawers with the teethers. She's off to get Isla and drag her back to the office to work. Lazy has found some duvet covers to sell on Alibaba and Me and shows her new London blanket.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and stood by the sofa next to Creepy. Creepy says he hasn't got much done with Jace. Jace is trying to get to Creepy's biscuits. There's clean up projects throughout the house. Creepy says Jace if interested in steps now and then tries to get him to say 'dog'. He doesn't but Creepy calls him a clever boy. He's not a dog, Creepy.:rolleyes:

Lazy has tempted Isla back to the office with a cuppa soup and some quavers.:rolleyes:

Lazy has picked up Esme and Isabelle. They are in Morrisons collecting dinner. Isabelle and Lazy are having salmon and everyone else is having haddock. In the chocolate aisle and lazy has found the smarties buttons for Creepy.

Esme is in the living room playing with Jace. Lazy advertises some dolls they got gifted for Jace months ago.:rolleyes:

Lazy prepares dinner and her and Isabelle are having salad with their fish. Isabelle says dinner was delicious and that she's in the mood for a rave so she's going to listen to some music. Another of Esme's riddles.

Lazy is sat on the sofa having spent an hour finalising a Teen & Me product with Isabelle. They needed to come up with a quote for it. She says Isabelle chose it all. They're going to finalise and pay for it tomorrow.

Creepy wants to do a new intro after seeing a video of a baby getting excited over their intro song. This baby is 'one of the ifam' despite the fact she has yet to say her first word. Creepy says he has no energy motivation tonight. Lazy does her screechy laugh and says it's because he ate pollock. Creepy stripped the girls' beds earlier and they weren't happy because he put the bedding back on wet, Lazy sa
ys a normal person would put a fresh set on the bed, Creepy says he likes the feel of putting clean sheets on the bed.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

** Thank you everyone for your kind words and understanding. I've been at the hospital for ages today so sorry if this rundown isn't up to normal standard but I'm exhausted. Everything went well though and hopefully my results will be good when I get them in a few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Sarah, get your hair done, love.

- Jace had clearly been left to his own devices all morning in the living room. Why the hell there were bottles of cleaning products with all his toys, I do not know. I cannot comprehend the stupidity of these parents.

- Can't wait to see this pocket money range. 1p items from Alibaba sold for at least £3. Sooooper dooooper excited.

- She's made it so obvious that she orders from China. If she was ordering from within the UK, her shipped items would have definitely been with her by now. The time frame it takes is exactly the same as when you order something from China.

- Esme has a "Nutella b-ready" for breakfast in the morning. What better way to start your day (especially after lack of sleep) than by eating 10.4g of sugar (almost half her daily intake) for breakfast! That's sure to fill her up!

- Lazy, you really need to learn to blend in your make up. You look like you have two skid marks on the side of your face.

- The sweet aisle again 🙄

- The irony of Lazy preaching about those cuddle and kind dolls providing meals for disadvantaged children, when there's hundreds of children working in the Chinese sweatshops that make her blankets and merch...

- I know salmon fillets can come ready to eat, but the way she just opened the packet and plonked them on the plate made me feel sick 🤮 why would you not buy some fresh salmon to steam cook? The massive kitchen you desire so much would be wasted on you, Lazy.

- Hahahahahahahahaha! They're eating at the dining room table. They've only ever used that table about 3 times 😂 more proof they read here. Creepy must have emptied all the crap out of there today.

- And more sugary chocolate milkshakes to go alongside dinner 🤨

- Thought you were buying vegetables to go with their fish? 🤨

- Nice little nod to us about the bedding situation. Don't be silly. We know you don't wash bedding as often as you state.

Ok, was the part where Jace said a new word even in the vlog? 🤨 Did I just completely miss it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
10 MONTH OLD BABY BOY SAYS AMAZING NEW WORD!!

Lazy says it's a busy day today. She has a call soon from the merchandise company. Then practically through gritted teeth she corrects herself to supplier. It's nearly midday and Jace has been playing with his toys in the living room all day. They are close to putting the pocket money range on the ifam store website. Lazy has a delivery for Alibaba and Me. Creepy has been sorting paperwork for the new house.

Before she goes to the office, Lazy is at B&M for more storage for her rattles. Lazy is disappointed that only 2/3 boxes of her 20 crate delivery is coming today. :rolleyes:

Creepy is at home with Jace, who is asleep. He has been packing up and sorting out the house ready for the upcoming move. He's going to pack the girls' bedrooms and the playroom.:sleep:

Lazy has found the storage she needs for the office and some wall art that she says she will use for Jace's bedroom/for a prop photo. She's also got some soup, Nutella bars and some hair nets On the way to the checkout she finds a LED light for Isla's new bedroom. :sleep:

At the office and Lazy says she has filled her new drawers with the teethers. She's off to get Isla and drag her back to the office to work. Lazy has found some duvet covers to sell on Alibaba and Me and shows her new London blanket.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and stood by the sofa next to Creepy. Creepy says he hasn't got much done with Jace. Jace is trying to get to Creepy's biscuits. There's clean up projects throughout the house. Creepy says Jace if interested in steps now and then tries to get him to say 'dog'. He doesn't but Creepy calls him a clever boy. He's not a dog, Creepy.:rolleyes:

Lazy has tempted Isla back to the office with a cuppa soup and some quavers.:rolleyes:

Lazy has picked up Esme and Isabelle. They are in Morrisons collecting dinner. Isabelle and Lazy are having salmon and everyone else is having haddock. In the chocolate aisle and lazy has found the smarties buttons for Creepy.

Esme is in the living room playing with Jace. Lazy advertises some dolls they got gifted for Jace months ago.:rolleyes:

Lazy prepares dinner and her and Isabelle are having salad with their fish. Isabelle says dinner was delicious and that she's in the mood for a rave so she's going to listen to some music. Another of Esme's riddles.

Lazy is sat on the sofa having spent an hour finalising a Teen & Me product with Isabelle. They needed to come up with a quote for it. She says Isabelle chose it all. They're going to finalise and pay for it tomorrow.

Creepy wants to do a new intro after seeing a video of a baby getting excited over their intro song. This baby is 'one of the ifam' despite the fact she has yet to say her first word. Creepy says he has no energy motivation tonight. Lazy does her screechy laugh and says it's because he ate pollock. Creepy stripped the girls' beds earlier and they weren't happy because he put the bedding back on wet, Lazy sa
ys a normal person would put a fresh set on the bed, Creepy says he likes the feel of putting clean sheets on the bed.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

** Thank you everyone for your kind words and understanding. I've been at the hospital for ages today so sorry if this rundown isn't up to normal standard but I'm exhausted. Everything went well though and hopefully my results will be good when I get them in a few days.
Glad to hear all should be okay, you're a warrior for baring to watch their sh*t show today never mind retelling it. Bravo and thank you

My thoughts on the vlog:

- Sarah, get your hair done, love.

- Jace had clearly been left to his own devices all morning in the living room. Why the hell there were bottles of cleaning products with all his toys, I do not know. I cannot comprehend the stupidity of these parents.

- Can't wait to see this pocket money range. 1p items from Alibaba sold for at least £3. Sooooper dooooper excited.

- She's made it so obvious that she orders from China. If she was ordering from within the UK, her shipped items would have definitely been with her by now. The time frame it takes is exactly the same as when you order something from China.

- Esme has a "Nutella b-ready" for breakfast in the morning. What better way to start your day (especially after lack of sleep) than by eating 10.4g of sugar (almost half her daily intake) for breakfast! That's sure to fill her up!

- Lazy, you really need to learn to blend in your make up. You look like you have two skid marks on the side of your face.

- The sweet aisle again 🙄

- The irony of Lazy preaching about those cuddle and kind dolls providing meals for disadvantaged children, when there's hundreds of children working in the Chinese sweatshops that make her blankets and merch...

- I know salmon fillets can come ready to eat, but the way she just opened the packet and plonked them on the plate made me feel sick 🤮 why would you buy some fresh salmon to steam cook? The massive kitchen you desire so much would be wasted on you, Lazy.

- Hahahahahahahahaha! They're eating at the dining room table. They've only ever used that table about 3 times 😂 more proof they read here. Creepy must have emptied all the crap out of there today.

- And more sugary chocolate milkshakes to go alongside dinner 🤨

- Thought you were buying vegetables to go with their fish? 🤨

- Nice little nod to us about the bedding situation. Don't be silly. We know you don't wash bedding as often as you state.

Ok, was the part where Jace said a new word even in the vlog? 🤨 Did I just completely miss it?
Sarah probably thinks baked beans are vegetables.

Skid marks?? I'm howling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly those kids are going to end up with diabetes soon with the amount of sugar they eat, why don’t they get this!!!

Reactions: 14
Sarah thinks that by having a salad she's being healthy, oily creamy sauce, cheese and croutons with a bit of iceberg and 2 fillets of salmon on top probably had more sat fat than fish chips and beans.
You said iceberg... Now you've got Sarah salivating at the thought of bergas!

This family is such a car wreck, 2020 must be the end of their YouTube Korea

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.