The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 MONTH OLD BABY BOY SAYS AMAZING NEW WORD!!

Lazy says it's a busy day today. She has a call soon from the merchandise company. Then practically through gritted teeth she corrects herself to supplier. It's nearly midday and Jace has been playing with his toys in the living room all day. They are close to putting the pocket money range on the ifam store website. Lazy has a delivery for Alibaba and Me. Creepy has been sorting paperwork for the new house.

Before she goes to the office, Lazy is at B&M for more storage for her rattles. Lazy is disappointed that only 2/3 boxes of her 20 crate delivery is coming today. :rolleyes:

Creepy is at home with Jace, who is asleep. He has been packing up and sorting out the house ready for the upcoming move. He's going to pack the girls' bedrooms and the playroom.:sleep:

Lazy has found the storage she needs for the office and some wall art that she says she will use for Jace's bedroom/for a prop photo. She's also got some soup, Nutella bars and some hair nets On the way to the checkout she finds a LED light for Isla's new bedroom. :sleep:

At the office and Lazy says she has filled her new drawers with the teethers. She's off to get Isla and drag her back to the office to work. Lazy has found some duvet covers to sell on Alibaba and Me and shows her new London blanket.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and stood by the sofa next to Creepy. Creepy says he hasn't got much done with Jace. Jace is trying to get to Creepy's biscuits. There's clean up projects throughout the house. Creepy says Jace if interested in steps now and then tries to get him to say 'dog'. He doesn't but Creepy calls him a clever boy. He's not a dog, Creepy.:rolleyes:

Lazy has tempted Isla back to the office with a cuppa soup and some quavers.:rolleyes:

Lazy has picked up Esme and Isabelle. They are in Morrisons collecting dinner. Isabelle and Lazy are having salmon and everyone else is having haddock. In the chocolate aisle and lazy has found the smarties buttons for Creepy.

Esme is in the living room playing with Jace. Lazy advertises some dolls they got gifted for Jace months ago.:rolleyes:

Lazy prepares dinner and her and Isabelle are having salad with their fish. Isabelle says dinner was delicious and that she's in the mood for a rave so she's going to listen to some music. Another of Esme's riddles.

Lazy is sat on the sofa having spent an hour finalising a Teen & Me product with Isabelle. They needed to come up with a quote for it. She says Isabelle chose it all. They're going to finalise and pay for it tomorrow.

Creepy wants to do a new intro after seeing a video of a baby getting excited over their intro song. This baby is 'one of the ifam' despite the fact she has yet to say her first word. Creepy says he has no energy motivation tonight. Lazy does her screechy laugh and says it's because he ate pollock. Creepy stripped the girls' beds earlier and they weren't happy because he put the bedding back on wet, Lazy sa
ys a normal person would put a fresh set on the bed, Creepy says he likes the feel of putting clean sheets on the bed.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

** Thank you everyone for your kind words and understanding. I've been at the hospital for ages today so sorry if this rundown isn't up to normal standard but I'm exhausted. Everything went well though and hopefully my results will be good when I get them in a few days.
Are her duvet covers going to be machine washable? Not everyone can just go out and buy a new one when it’s time to change them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Sarah, get your hair done, love.

- Jace had clearly been left to his own devices all morning in the living room. Why the hell there were bottles of cleaning products with all his toys, I do not know. I cannot comprehend the stupidity of these parents.

- Can't wait to see this pocket money range. 1p items from Alibaba sold for at least £3. Sooooper dooooper excited.

- She's made it so obvious that she orders from China. If she was ordering from within the UK, her shipped items would have definitely been with her by now. The time frame it takes is exactly the same as when you order something from China.

- Esme has a "Nutella b-ready" for breakfast in the morning. What better way to start your day (especially after lack of sleep) than by eating 10.4g of sugar (almost half her daily intake) for breakfast! That's sure to fill her up!

- Lazy, you really need to learn to blend in your make up. You look like you have two skid marks on the side of your face.

- The sweet aisle again 🙄

- The irony of Lazy preaching about those cuddle and kind dolls providing meals for disadvantaged children, when there's hundreds of children working in the Chinese sweatshops that make her blankets and merch...

- I know salmon fillets can come ready to eat, but the way she just opened the packet and plonked them on the plate made me feel sick 🤮 why would you not buy some fresh salmon to steam cook? The massive kitchen you desire so much would be wasted on you, Lazy.

- Hahahahahahahahaha! They're eating at the dining room table. They've only ever used that table about 3 times 😂 more proof they read here. Creepy must have emptied all the crap out of there today.

- And more sugary chocolate milkshakes to go alongside dinner 🤨

- Thought you were buying vegetables to go with their fish? 🤨

- Nice little nod to us about the bedding situation. Don't be silly. We know you don't wash bedding as often as you state.

Ok, was the part where Jace said a new word even in the vlog? 🤨 Did I just completely miss it?
New word was supposed to be 'dog' but didnt sound like it at all

Reactions: 4
Lazy quite happy to show her soup snd salmon but it's first time she's showed food in a long time, just goes to show what a gutsy pig she's been and how much she's eatten crap. Comfort eatting no doubt knowing there is a situation regardless of her no situation claim

Reactions: 17
10 MONTH OLD BABY BOY SAYS AMAZING NEW WORD!!

Lazy says it's a busy day today. She has a call soon from the merchandise company. Then practically through gritted teeth she corrects herself to supplier. It's nearly midday and Jace has been playing with his toys in the living room all day. They are close to putting the pocket money range on the ifam store website. Lazy has a delivery for Alibaba and Me. Creepy has been sorting paperwork for the new house.

Before she goes to the office, Lazy is at B&M for more storage for her rattles. Lazy is disappointed that only 2/3 boxes of her 20 crate delivery is coming today. :rolleyes:

Creepy is at home with Jace, who is asleep. He has been packing up and sorting out the house ready for the upcoming move. He's going to pack the girls' bedrooms and the playroom.:sleep:

Lazy has found the storage she needs for the office and some wall art that she says she will use for Jace's bedroom/for a prop photo. She's also got some soup, Nutella bars and some hair nets On the way to the checkout she finds a LED light for Isla's new bedroom. :sleep:

At the office and Lazy says she has filled her new drawers with the teethers. She's off to get Isla and drag her back to the office to work. Lazy has found some duvet covers to sell on Alibaba and Me and shows her new London blanket.:rolleyes:

Jace is awake and stood by the sofa next to Creepy. Creepy says he hasn't got much done with Jace. Jace is trying to get to Creepy's biscuits. There's clean up projects throughout the house. Creepy says Jace if interested in steps now and then tries to get him to say 'dog'. He doesn't but Creepy calls him a clever boy. He's not a dog, Creepy.:rolleyes:

Lazy has tempted Isla back to the office with a cuppa soup and some quavers.:rolleyes:

Lazy has picked up Esme and Isabelle. They are in Morrisons collecting dinner. Isabelle and Lazy are having salmon and everyone else is having haddock. In the chocolate aisle and lazy has found the smarties buttons for Creepy.

Esme is in the living room playing with Jace. Lazy advertises some dolls they got gifted for Jace months ago.:rolleyes:

Lazy prepares dinner and her and Isabelle are having salad with their fish. Isabelle says dinner was delicious and that she's in the mood for a rave so she's going to listen to some music. Another of Esme's riddles.

Lazy is sat on the sofa having spent an hour finalising a Teen & Me product with Isabelle. They needed to come up with a quote for it. She says Isabelle chose it all. They're going to finalise and pay for it tomorrow.

Creepy wants to do a new intro after seeing a video of a baby getting excited over their intro song. This baby is 'one of the ifam' despite the fact she has yet to say her first word. Creepy says he has no energy motivation tonight. Lazy does her screechy laugh and says it's because he ate pollock. Creepy stripped the girls' beds earlier and they weren't happy because he put the bedding back on wet, Lazy sa
ys a normal person would put a fresh set on the bed, Creepy says he likes the feel of putting clean sheets on the bed.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

** Thank you everyone for your kind words and understanding. I've been at the hospital for ages today so sorry if this rundown isn't up to normal standard but I'm exhausted. Everything went well though and hopefully my results will be good when I get them in a few days.
Good to hear your appointment went well. Look after you

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think these daily riddles are being added to generate comments 🤔? Esme seems to enjoy them (for now), but I’m not sure how long this enthusiasm will last!

Reactions: 20
Anyone else think these daily riddles are being added to generate comments 🤔? Esme seems to enjoy them (for now), but I’m not sure how long this enthusiasm will last!
Definitely! Plus now she's obviously been told to say I'll tell you the answer in the next vlog, to make sure the kids watching come back the next day.

Reactions: 21
Definitely! Plus now she's obviously been told to say I'll tell you the answer in the next vlog, to make sure the kids watching come back the next day.
I just find it sad that something she obviously started doing because she enjoyed it is now being used for views and not because it brings her joy.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Of course they are. ‘Comment the answer’ below
Also loads of comments with the answer filters out any truthful comments

Reactions: 7
The healthy eating continues with salted caramel AND milk chocolate Flipz pretzels, creme egg, white chocolate smarties and chocolate milkshake with dinner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The healthy eating continues with salted caramel AND milk chocolate Flipz pretzels, creme egg, white chocolate smarties and chocolate milkshake with dinner.
Sounds like my kind of diet :ROFLMAO: - all jokes aside those kids eat a heck of a lot of sugar and fat. They are not fat by any stretch of the imagination but it may catch up with them or show in other ways in their health, even as they get older :( x

• Sad
Reactions: 12

I think the pair of them want to make each other as unhealthy as possible so they don't run off with someone else. They don't have any chemistry but share a love of sugar and fat. No excuse with regards to the kids, but I think the pair of them filling their guts on crap is highly entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are these not being set to YouTube kids?

Reactions: 13
Of course they are. ‘Comment the answer’ below
Also loads of comments with the answer filters out any truthful comments
I must admit, I skip these riddles so I had missed they were asking for people to comment. I was a bit slow there!

Reactions: 3
Yeah but they had some lettuce with it so it balances out 😂 we’ll just ignore the cheese, and fat laden croutons and dressing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.