The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first doll is one I found online. Im not into reborns but it looks pretty convincing to me. Its $89 or £67.
Then you have the Jace doll that looks like a sack of spuds with arms/legs/head attached for £250!!
OMG ! I had not really seen the jace doll properly clearly 😯 your description is perfect !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m such a witch saying this considering I’m a mummy myself but Islas teeeeeth 😖 I cannot cope with them lol I’m going to hell
It’s one thing if she were just a sweet little girl. Who would care? But she’s a spoiled brat who demands all the attention and always gets it. She thinks she’s better than sliced bread because her stupid mop head parents convince her that she’s cute when she’s being rude. She also is constantly teasing Jace. Not cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They’re doing it on purpose - pulling faces to get us on Tattle to comment - that’s why their YT channel should be set as kids and so childish. It shows that that they target young Ifam by the way they talk and write comment.
She’s sticking her tongue out to say EFF YOU TATTLERS but she doesn’t get that its only her she’s damaging, she’s an embarrassment and if she was 8 years old I’d say when she grows up she will be so embarrassed by her pathetic behaviour but what do you say to a rather large 35 year old mother of 4 who behaves like a child ? 🤷‍♂️ I cringe on her behalf ! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sarah 5 minutes before “we are all going to eat cleaner and healthier.”
Jace eating ice cream, Jace eating buttons, Chris getting the girls a grotesque amount of sweets at the airport 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just can’t..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
You know your content is tit when the best part is the cute Easter baskets at Home sense. A night without technology hahaha don't make me laugh I have seen your Instagram you been playing with the kiddies again on it :rolleyes:
Did he actually buy gifts at the airport Jesus, Chris!
If my partner walked in with gifts from the airport or the motorway services after visiting a cute little city I would throw them at him :eek:
True love never dies though eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wanting to eat healthily, again. Please!!! Jace has done nothing but eat all day. She then kept him quiet with chocolate buttons at the soft play thing. Isabelle’s face in the car was a picture - where they were going added with she had the house to clean when she got home. Lazy the sugar plum fairy then jumped around with her ample tonnage likely to kill or at least pose a threat to life. They then went out to eat but didn’t film it. My guess is 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔. Creepy continues with the healthy eating buying huge boxes of sweets. I dare not think what that plane must have smelled like if people moved to sit be Stinker Ingham because a fellow passenger honked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG ! I had not really seen the jace doll properly clearly 😯 your description is perfect !
I can confirm I have seen the Jace doll and it is a bit crap! nothing special if you know anything about real reborns. Do you ladies remember the Pepe dolls we all loved that is what rubber Jace is nothing more. Not worth the price asking but that said they are both profiting so has to be high.

Reactions: 8
Wanting to eat healthily, again. Please!!! Jace has done nothing but eat all day. She then kept him quiet with chocolate buttons at the soft play thing. Isabelle’s face in the car was a picture - where they were going added with she had the house to clean when she got home. Lazy the sugar plum fairy then jumped around with her ample tonnage likely to kill or at least pose a threat to life. They then went out to eat but didn’t film it. My guess is 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔. Creepy continues with the healthy eating buying huge boxes of sweets. I dare not think what that plane must have smelled like if people moved to sit be Stinker Ingham because a fellow passenger honked!!
Threat to life lmfaooo you’ve made me spit a mouthful of coffee out. I roared 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s just shows why Sarah keeps Chris as her witch slave as she is so so lazy !!
I Mean super super Lazy !!

Has she actually cooked anything whilst Chris has been away I don’t watch the vlogs ?
Seen on Instagram they were eating out yesterday yet again !!
Has she actually got out of bed and done the school run ?
So when Chris is away Jane becomes her new witch slave !!
She going to be screeching non stop about how she solo parented when she did absolutely feck all 😡
👏

Not a huge fan of the word slave ! But definitely get your meaning and your spot on !
She doesn’t realise what a LAZY FKR she is because it’s all she’s ever known ! I’ve only ever known 2 people in real life who would challenge her for title of LAZIEST witch ALIVE and they where all the exact same shape ! 🤔 and had the same attitude! The best laugh of all is BOSS MAMA yes she is Boss at pointing her sausage fingers at things and people to indicate that the POUNDLAND PRINCESS wants something fetching or carrying ! The extent of her exercise these days is to walking from a door to the car and back to the door again ! If she doesn’t sort that out soon she will end up having heart problems from lack of activity and excessive food consumption! I HATE body shaming anyone it’s not cool but this is more about her lack of movement than anything else ! 🧐

APOLOGIES I don’t know why my entire post is emboldened ! 😧 i was trying to just do that to a portion of the post ! 😬

Reactions: 8
Isabelle is trying to eat healthier, allegedly

But literally no one in the family knows how to eat healthy

Good luck Izzy

Its actually really sad and it's one of the reasons Sarah's gained weight, and another major reason is even if Sarah and Isabelle truly wanted to try and be healthy, bleeping Chris is ALWAYS going to ruin it like he ruins everything, by bringing junk food in the house. You can't change habits unless the whole family is on board... Well you can, but they don't have that kind of will power

Reactions: 13
Isabelle is trying to eat healthier, allegedly

But literally no one in the family knows how to eat healthy

Good luck Izzy

Its actually really sad and it's one of the reasons Sarah's gained weight, and another major reason is even if Sarah and Isabelle truly wanted to try and be healthy, bleeping Chris is ALWAYS going to ruin it like he ruins everything, by bringing junk food in the house. You can't change habits unless the whole family is on board... Well you can, but they don't have that kind of will power
I think the thing with eating healthily is that you need a degree of planning too (buying food, meal planning etc) and the whole family are too inadequate of doing that to any sort of degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you.
We lost him 4 years ago this month but he fought hard. I only coped because he did. He was my strength and still is.

But it's true, you just manage and you have to! We have no choice, especially as parents, but to just plod on and get on with things. I didn't have any family to call for help so I just did it myself because I had no choice and the same goes for my situation now. I have two kids who need caring for and they're MY kids anyway, so it's my job to make sure they're up, dressed and fed for school/nursery, bathed and in bed by 8 at the latest. I wouldn't dream of calling someone to do it for me. Sarah doesn't know she's born.
So sorry to hear that. You must be comforted by his strength and the love you shared. Your other children will benefit from your strength and the example you show. My thoughts are with you

Reactions: 14
Has isabelles tik tok gone? The one where she ends up in a very short black minidress

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.