The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought’s on tonight’s vlog.
Creepy grandly waving his arms around, with a face like a peeled pomegranate. Pointing out for us how super, super pretty the water drainage channel is or the bins behind a derelict stadium.
Nice to see he’s finally accepted that he has no skill whatsoever on skates and has gone back to the training rails, that are no more than 6 inches high.

Lazy is still using the high chair as a baby prison, Jace is obviously shoved into it for a lot longer than just meal times. She needs to start moving her flabby carcass more, before the fire brigade have to winch her out through the window using a block and tackle.
View attachment 78799

For someone who was taken to the hospital 6 days ago, Esme’s toe seemed remarkably well healed as she was springing around that trampoline park.

Finally, how bad could the woman on the plane have smelled, if that couple would rather sit next to Creepy? 🤢
Peeled pomegranate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What was it?
One of these tik tok video’s where they edit video’s , she changed from normal clothes into a short tight black dress that something an adult would wear with lots of provocative dancing and hand movements and her usual kissing into the camera excetera excetera not something a 14 year old would be doing anywhere in my opinion

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t think Prinny is going with them to the new house. The way Sarah was talking the other day about being scared of Jace pulling her fur and her biting Jace. They are just so lazy and are going to use any made up excuse to pap her off to Jane so they don’t have to look after her
I’d be delighted if that happened. Bad as the gruesome twosome are at least poor Prinny would have some canine company with the rather sweet, if overweight Coco. It would be the best thing that could happen to the unfitting pooch, although poor Esme is genuinely fond of her and would loose the companionship she enjoys with Prinny.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’d be delighted if that happened. Bad as the gruesome twosome are at least poor Prinny would have some canine company with the rather sweet, if overweight Coco. It would be the best thing that could happen to the unfitting pooch, although poor Esme is genuinely fond of her and would loose the companionship she enjoys with Prinny.
They will be the type of family to send her to granny Janes and then buy another puppy to grow up alongside Jace 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Tell me Creepy wasn't pretending to be in the car with the bois arriving at their 'next location', for the day when you can clearly see his shadow as he's filming on his rollerboots :oops:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tell me Creepy wasn't pretending to be in the car with the bois arriving at their 'next location', for the day when you can clearly see his shadow as he's filming on his rollerboots :oops:
Noooo tell me that didn't happen. I've not watched but I'm dying at the thought of that being true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He says he's waiting for the bois to pack the car, and as they arrive the footage is filmed as if he's in a car (drivers seat :ROFLMAO: ) especially how it turns the corner.

The he speeds it up but you see his shadow skating wearing a back pack.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All you had to do was watch the others insta stories from yesterday to know he was nowhere near any of the guys. The whole timeline of what he was saying they were doing doesn’t add up..and why was he flying home alone by the looks of it and not with the others? If it’s a boy’s getaway surely you’d book seats together? So so weird! But that’s him through and through isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A few things:

Yes Creepy did say they were putting everything in the car to go somewhere else and then proceeded to skate to the destination.

Creepy said the first 12 rows on Ryanair have extra legroom. They don't.

Screenshot_2020-02-01-22-13-31-123_com.android.chrome.jpg

Also, Creepy either had Sarah/Granny pick him up or he got a taxi. I believe it is the former due to the price and the fact Creepy opened the drivers door. In the screenshots you'll see the brake lights are on in the second one, but not on the first so someone is in that car.

Screenshot_2020-02-01-22-17-04-076_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_2020-02-01-22-18-35-899_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
So skater boi says that people came to sit next to him as the woman beside them was smelling. I reckon that it was him the people moved away from. He might be worried that joe public posts on their facey/Instagram about a fellow passenger smelling awful, and it gets shared around and he knows what the tattlers are like - it would be worked out a very lot quick it was him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A few things:

Yes Creepy did say they were putting everything in the car to go somewhere else and then proceeded to skate to the destination.

Creepy said the first 12 rows on Ryanair have extra legroom. They don't.

View attachment 78877

Also, Creepy either had Sarah/Granny pick him up or he got a taxi. I believe it is the former due to the price and the fact Creepy opened the drivers door. In the screenshots you'll see the brake lights are on in the second one, but not on the first so someone is in that car.

View attachment 78878
View attachment 78879
Well spotted with the brake lights. I was trying to see if anyone was in the drivers seat but the seats looked empty. He always fails to spot something and his lies are busted everytime :ROFLMAO:

He needs to employ a Tattler to edit his videos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Did anyone else notice Coronation Street’s latest nod to the Inghams? The photoshopped pic of Gemma and Chesney? A much slimmer Gemma, and Chesneys red hair dyed dark!! Who on here writes for Corrie? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did anyone else notice Coronation Street’s latest nod to the Inghams? The photoshopped pic of Gemma and Chesney? A much slimmer Gemma, and Chesneys red hair dyed dark!! Who on here writes for Corrie? 😂😂
...and it’s not ME, before anyone starts!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hate to break this to you greepy but while you were in Spain someone at the airport has moved your car ( it could be the same people that left your patio doors open )
When your parked your car ( Jane dropped you off ) you were in a multi story car park with overhead lighting.and when you picked your car up ( Jane picking you up ) the car is in a outside carpark with street lighting.
You might think you can kid your Ifam.but here on Tattle life you will find we have a few more brain cells.
OMG 😱😂 well done for spotting that ! 👏

Yeah, they're well pretty aren't they Sarah...

View attachment 78815
CAUGHT AGAIN 😧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have no idea if I'm correct but his eyes are bloodshot and he seems to have lost interest in his appearance, which smacks of either alcohol or depression. He's dressing like a chavvy teenager outside sports direct. His wife has lost her self esteem and seems to be either eating or drinking for Britain, unless it's a challenge with Brogan ta fatso. I don't doubt what he's done in the past, but I feel that he really should shut the accounts down and get his family help and back to some kind of real life away from vlogging and so on. Nothing can be done about the fact he's a perv.

Reactions: 27
When creepy was talking to camera he was away from the lads, in fact in yesterday's vlog he was so far away he did not know where they had gone. He knows everthing he says is bull tit and does not want them calling him out for what he is saying.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.