The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy, you have a serious shopping addiction.

It's quite clear you use it to alleviate the utter sadness, loneliness and shame you feel on a day to day basis.

Please seek help.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Does Sarah expect anyone to believe that granny wasn't at trampoline place or franki and bennies?? Come on now! We know you are completely incapable of looking after those kids by yourself..she must be embarrassed and rightly so to lie so much.

Reactions: 25
I reckon they 'paid him' in that pair of skates with the pink wheels in his Insta 😉 And Creepy was so shocked and insulted, he went off for the last day in a strop (and also to work out how to explain the lack of spondulix to his grabby wife) 😕😕😕
Those skates with the lil pink wheels are Roces, not GBoots. I doubt the lads want their brand tainted by association with Chris 'one trick tonsilitis toe' Delonge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Might need flea treatment too! The bad thing is they live very close to some lovely places they can get to on foot to walk Prinny and get out for fresh air and exercise....all completely free and they do not utilise it at all. Canal walks, woodland walks!

My kids LOVED doing this - den building, pooh sticks in the canal, mini beast hunting, feed the swans and ducks, horses, stop off at the lovely cafes nearby - 1 of which is very dog friendly. There is a local guy who, off his own back carves beautiful patterns into rocks in the local woods and the kids love finding them. Could take Prinny with them! Now that would make amazing footage, nevermind all that overpriced merch and baby twaddle!

That latest video on sarahs insta story is just sad. Prinny obviously wants to go out for a walk. The poor dog has gained so much weight aswell.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Lazy you're addressing the fact that someone messaged you re asda having a 20% sale but not addressing the fact that you are or are not shipping your tat from China where the corona virus is therefore you tat may be contaminated.
Oh, and thanks for showing us you emptying the dishwasher, pressing the button on your washing machine (did granny troll show you which one?)
Oh, and for saying Isabelle is watching what she eats?
All things that have been mentioned on here in the last few days.
We should be on commission for giving you vlog ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why are their kitchen sides such a mess all the time?

"School run complete" - by Granny, right?

Hoovering just before the girls go to bed tonight so that there are lines in the carpet 🤨 mate, none of your family wash more than once a week and you're wanting lines in the carpet from hoovering. Priorities.

Been too busy to go to the office to post off customer orders? I swear you've spent your week shopping yet again. Again, priorities.

Creepy saying "we" constantly when he was clearly on his own 😂 bleeping dying 😂 he's basically just visiting all the spots he didn't get to skate with the big boys at. Bless him 😂 living his best life.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How has chris got such thick eyebrows and yet Isla has none? Shes unlucky not to get even part of that gene that causes the hairy eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought’s on tonight’s vlog.
Creepy grandly waving his arms around, with a face like a peeled pomegranate. Pointing out for us how super, super pretty the water drainage channel is or the bins behind a derelict stadium.
Nice to see he’s finally accepted that he has no skill whatsoever on skates and has gone back to the training rails, that are no more than 6 inches high.

Lazy is still using the high chair as a baby prison, Jace is obviously shoved into it for a lot longer than just meal times. She needs to start moving her flabby carcass more, before the fire brigade have to winch her out through the window using a block and tackle.
64628367-1A9F-4617-A8B7-CA24BAE26752.jpeg

For someone who was taken to the hospital 6 days ago, Esme’s toe seemed remarkably well healed as she was springing around that trampoline park.

Finally, how bad could the woman on the plane have smelled, if that couple would rather sit next to Creepy? 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
SURPRISE GIRLS NIGHT OUT BEFORE DAD COMES HOME!
Lazy starts the vlog by filming Jace eating some shreddies. She then unloads the dishwasher and puts a load of washing in the machine. She says the school run is done, the second load of washing is on, Jace is changed and fed and the housework is nearly complete. She needs to do the hoovering but will do it later because Creepy likes the hoover lines. Lazy says she needs to go to the office and post the Alibaba and Me rattles off. :rolleyes:

Prinny is locked outside in the rain and Jace is looking through the glass at her. Then Lazy takes Jace into the living room and he keeps trying to crawl toward the camera.

In the car and Lazy says she keeps trying to teach Jace to walk. She tells us that lots of the ifam are saying he will be walking soon. He hasn't got the walk manoeuvre yet but Lazy doesn't want him to start walking yet as then he officially will be a toddler. :rolleyes: She says she has been to the office and is now in Asda because one of the ifam told her they have 20% off baby clothes. :rolleyes:She says she wants to do something special with the girls to end the week without Creepy. She's trying to think of what to do. Her first thought was to get a milkshake and go to the park, which Isla would love to do but Isabelle would hate it as it's cold. She's thought of doing Icestone Gelato but they're trying to eat healthier, especially Isabelle. She's also thinking of seeing Jamunji in the cinema because Creepy doesn't want to see it.

Creepy walks down some steps and films the run down 'skate park'. He says they're all going to the spots they wanted to go back to but no one else is around, just a dog walker who passes by. Creepy says they have done everything. He can't take his beanie off as his hair is destroyed but it's a suntrap where he is standing. His 'homie from back home' Lee is still injured. Badly bruised hip and elbow. Oh diddums, maybe that will teach him to stop acting like a 14 year old. :rolleyes:They're all off to Elche, they have all day as the flight is at 10pm. Creepy hopes there's no injuries and he has a bucket list for the day One of the spot hammered him the other day 'but it ain't having me, I'm having it.' Oh Creepy, do stop acting like a chavvy gangsta fool.:rolleyes:

Lazy is in Homesense looking at the Easter stuff. Jace is asleep. he goes upstairs to the children's bedroom section looking at storage stuff. She says they are all having their own bedroom. She's found some fluffy boxes for Isla's bedroom. She wants to do a reading corner for Isla. She says they could make Isla's room theme 'fluffy'. :rolleyes:

Back home and Lazy ay the girls are upstairs getting changed. She's just fed Jace baby Spaghetti Bolognese and now he's having a frozen yoghurt.

Back in Alicante and Creepy is showing us a field of long grass and the car park they have been skating in, he says it's the last look of Alicante and they are at a football stadium. Again there's not a soul in sight. 😂Creepy says he has been skating on some low risk rails barely 10cm off the ground.:rolleyes:

The kids and Lazy are in the car. She says she is going to take the girls out but they have to help her clean up when they get home because she doesn't want it a mess for Creepy.:rolleyes:

Quick shots of Alicante Airport. Back home and they have gone to a trampoline park called Gravity. Lazy says it's quiet for a Friday. She's never been and it's bigger than she thought. She thought about going to the cinema but he wanted to do something fun rather than sitting down ignoring each other.:rolleyes: Lazy has a wristband and when one of the girls get bored she will swap with them. Jace crawls on the dirty carpet. Isabelle comes off the trampolines so Lazy is going on the equipment. She's not going in the foam pit as she won't be able to get out without Creepy so she jumps ono a big pillow.:rolleyes:

They're at Frankie and Benny's Lazy said no phones so they're not filming until they get home. Why did you do that Instagram story then Lazy? Can't stick to your own rules? :rolleyes:

Creepy is in a shop at the airport. He apologises for his appearance and says he's gone through security. He has priority boarding so he can go on the plane first and get his bags on. He has a lot of baggage so it might take some time. 😜 Before he boards, he's in the shop getting a gift for the girls. He's thinking of getting them each a 'Kisses from Spain' sweet bag.

Back home and Lazy has her arse parked firmly on the sofa as usual. She says she's glad she did it and she's glad she made the no phone rule. They got to talk about school, friends and listened to music on the way home. They drove around the block a few times so they could listen to it again. She's off to get the children and herself to bed.

Creepy has landed at Manchester airport. It's half 12 and he's off to the petrol station to get some drinks. He had no one sat next to him on the flight... I wonder why. 🤮 He got extra leg room and was able to relax until and hour later and a man came and asked to sit next to him with his girlfriend because the woman they were sat next to smelt bad. Creepy is stood in a position where you can't see the front of the car so don't know who's driving, :rolleyes:He's just phoned Sarah.

End of vlog

Reactions: 23
Could you all brace yourselves for this absolute MASTERPIECE that I found today in a soft play in Yorkshire.

Reactions: 6
I’m such a witch saying this considering I’m a mummy myself but Islas teeeeeth 😖 I cannot cope with them lol I’m going to hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What is with Creepy skating on railings that were meant for wheelchair ramps. No Creepy, they did not put that there for YOU and your lame middle aged friend to scratch up. Dumb ass! Also, who gives a rats ass about rollerblading? Hello 90s weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.