The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first doll is one I found online. Im not into reborns but it looks pretty convincing to me. Its $89 or £67.
Then you have the Jace doll that looks like a sack of spuds with arms/legs/head attached for £250!!
Is that second picture the "Jace" doll I would not even have given that a second look if I was looking for a doll for a kid to play with and it looks exactly as you say.

Reactions: 5
But to charge £250 for it is awful! You csn get better looking soft body ones from argos for a fraction of the price and as @KateESJ said the face looks like like the argos dolls 😂
They HAVE TO bump the price up though because Victoria Shortle has doubtless got her sticky mitts out looking for her 50% share

Can someone confirm with me that Gboots official isn't really anything. It's just a name without a product? I can't see t-shirts, or skates. It seems just an ego project for a bunch of mediocre skaters ( not including Chris, he's tit).

Chris will put it on his CV that he's a sports videographer when really he's been filming for free round some bins in Alicante.
Is it the crew that hasn't got a proper website address on their Insta? It's just a dodgy Gmail address. Like Creepy's West Yorkshire Police hotline contact that was just him cobbling together his own little Gmail account?

Reactions: 9
They are building a reputation for themselves as exaggerators at best, liars at worst. If they ever DO fall victim to a genuine break-in, everyone will call set-up.
Don't go giving Katrina ideas, we know she probably reads here 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lazy says they're trying to eat better now, so let's see how that goes... but even by the end of the vlog Creepy is already buying them loads of sweets from the airport. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Get that man a better eyebrow pomade! Whatever he’s using looks like clown makeup.
they look like crescent moons, why so thin on the ends and fat in the middle?

also don’t trust how his face is devoid of any sign of beard/tash? Like he’s been waxed or lasered within an inch of his life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Today's vlog was hilarious, Creepy saying we this we that re skating when we know the others were sunning themselves yesterday. Does anyone want to message that Lee bloke to ask him how was his hospital trip on Thursday? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a heads up creepmaster aka Nigel no friends aka uncle mal the kiddies pal, wearing a beanie in July in australia is normal because ........it’s bleeping winter here ya tosspot!!!!! 🤯[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
In reply to todays vlog

SARAH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE NOT NORMAL BY ANY STANDARD WHAT SO EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.